JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
Page 124 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2474114117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131134 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,960 of 6213
Like Tree3381Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by J6YAK View Post
    Ok picked up the S3 today and WOW it looks amazing, not done much miles but heading away for the weekend tomorrow so I'll report back next week.
    Here are a few pics from the showroom, sorry not the best..........

Very nice! Hoping to have mine sit in that same place in around 3 weeks! Seen you around Aberdeen before in your TT! Nice!
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Ok picked up the S3 today and WOW it looks amazing, not done much miles but heading away for the weekend tomorrow so I'll report back next week.
    Here are a few pics from the showroom, sorry not the best..........

Very nice! Hoping to have mine sit in that same place in around 3 weeks! Seen you around Aberdeen before in your TT! Nice!
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

2nd Gear

Status
    Cheers Scotty your gona love it mate, bet you can't wait?
    I've just driven down to Glasgow and loved every minute although the car looks like it's been on the road for a month!!! Mingin!
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

1st Gear

Status
    With the number of S3's ordered up there, you Aberdeen chaps should have done a bulk order and got a massive discount
    J6YAK and Scotty2011 like this.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

2nd Gear

Status
    I've just driven down to Glasgow and loved every minute although the car looks like it's been on the road for a month!!! Mingin!
    Road trip pics
    Scotty2011 likes this.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    With the number of S3's ordered up there, you Aberdeen chaps should have done a bulk order and got a massive discount
    Tell me about it!! I took my mate out for a spin the other night. We stopped in Tesco and of the 5 other cars in the car park one was an S3!! ha ha
    0B1001001 and Scotty2011 like this.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

1st Gear

Status
    I was in Aberdeen Audi today sorting a few things out and found out my order is now confirmed as build week 6, compared to the original build week 10. Should now get the car in March instead of April.

Whilst not relevant to the S, when chatting to the salesman he told me Daytona Grey is being discontinued. I didn't question this further and if it's across the board, but it will be the end of a great colour.
    Scotty2011 likes this.
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    I was in Aberdeen Audi today sorting a few things out and found out my order is now confirmed as build week 6, compared to the original build week 10. Should now get the car in March instead of April.

Whilst not relevant to the S, when chatting to the salesman he told me Daytona Grey is being discontinued. I didn't question this further and if it's across the board, but it will be the end of a great colour.
    Mine is still on Week 7 apparently, ordered start of october. wonder what all the factors are that influence build times.

Getting quite excited about it now!

Neutral

Status
    Wanted to change my type alloys yesterday but was impossible because is going to be build week 6. Delivery estimated mid February. Ordered just before Xmas
    Last edited by boy1308; 18th January 2014 at 07:53.

5th Gear

Status
    Build week 6 and delivery just before mid October? Where do you live, the moon?!
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Itguy View Post
    Build week 6 and delivery just before mid October? Where do you live, the moon?!
    Sorry my mistake. I meant February

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boy1308 View Post
    Sorry my mistake. I meant February
    I was waiting for someone to pick up on that!

I'm build week 6 and I only just found out that that's the week the car is built and leaves the factory, so on February 3rd the car will be heading to the port (allegedly).
    boy1308 likes this.

5th Gear

Status

Cool. I was build week 1 (was w/c 30th Dec) and my car arrived at the dealer on the 10th Jan. I think a lot depends on which ferry crossing your car is on as the northern port (can't remember which one) seems to be getting almost daily crossings at the moment. southern ones seem to be getting less for some reason.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Itguy View Post

Cool. I was build week 1 (was w/c 30th Dec) and my car arrived at the dealer on the 10th Jan. I think a lot depends on which ferry crossing your car is on as the northern port (can't remember which one) seems to be getting almost daily crossings at the moment. southern ones seem to be getting less for some reason.
    Mine will sail to Port of Tyne, not sure how often they dock but I imagine it's quite regular.

Banned

Status
    Ours is due to land at Grimsby.
    Kempysue likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Ours is due to land at Grimsby.
    Ditto build next week and Grimsby.

Ordered in June ..... Anyone waited longer? !!!!

Dealer says high demand and their current orders are being quoted 7 months delivery by the way.
    I advise anyone placing order to check carefully dealer allocation / realistic delivery, does vary by dealer.
    Delivered 1 March 2014, Estoril blue S3 Sportback STronic. B&O, Comfort, Aluminium rails, Interior Lights, Through load, lumbar, SD Sat Nav,TPM, Rev Mat.

Neutral

Status
    Not longer but June order here as well. Car is built and was released for shipping on Thursday. I hope it wont be much more than two more weeks before delivery.....

My order was delayed by an admin error at my dealer and i am currently driving their A8 demonstrator. Nice, but not an S3. I had one of Audi UK's demo S3's over Christmas and New Year and didnt want to give it back!

Not long now....

Rich
    Ecosphere likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    I must have been incredibly lucky.

Ordered and deposit paid 17th November and due to arrive at the dealer on the 23rd January.

Guess they had a free slot.

Heading to the US for 2 1/2 weeks on the 3rd Feb which will make the wait to the 1st March slightly easier...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by r500frs View Post
    Not longer but June order here as well. Car is built and was released for shipping on Thursday. I hope it wont be much more than two more weeks before delivery.....

My order was delayed by an admin error at my dealer and i am currently driving their A8 demonstrator. Nice, but not an S3. I had one of Audi UK's demo S3's over Christmas and New Year and didnt want to give it back!

Not long now....

Rich
    Ah you stuck it out too Rich, recall your early posts. There was an issue with orders before the official sportback launch in September I believe. Still absolutely crazy to me how the delivery times between dealers varies so much. I will know next time but yeah not long now even if I can wait till March.
    Delivered 1 March 2014, Estoril blue S3 Sportback STronic. B&O, Comfort, Aluminium rails, Interior Lights, Through load, lumbar, SD Sat Nav,TPM, Rev Mat.

Neutral

Status
    Mine will arrive soon after building (week6) because I live in belgium
    Dealer said approximately 1 week waiting game
    Good times ahead for all of us! Will be major difference with current car (Audi A4 '99 1.9TDI) :d

Neutral

Status
    Would have been a very nice drive to Glasgow! Very much looking forward to getting mine in the next few weeks. Will keep an eye out for your's!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecosphere View Post
    Ditto build next week and Grimsby.

Ordered in June ..... Anyone waited longer? !!!!

Dealer says high demand and their current orders are being quoted 7 months delivery by the way.
    I advise anyone placing order to check carefully dealer allocation / realistic delivery, does vary by dealer.
    Fell in to this trap. Quoted week 8 when they said they would amend an existing order. They did that and it jumped to week 18! Not had it confirmed yet but I might be lucky and it will come forward a few weeks. Another dealer was quoting week 11 and thinking maybe should have gone with them but who is to say the same thing wouldn't have happened.

This happen to any one else?
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

2nd Gear

Status
    I was told that they can sacrifice a car on the list but there's no guarantee that your car will take the spot. It still may come forward but don't know why there's such a big difference. I get that the factory has to plan their manufacturing lines probably depends on many factors like parts availability, model production runs etc.

1st Gear

Status
    I've yet to see one on the road
    Seen a white s-line but no s3's..... Even up Knightsbridge today all day, nothing.
    Build week 8: S3 SB, S-Tronic, Glacier, SS Seats, Comfort, Park Plus, Camera, Cruise, Tech Pack High, Pano Roof, Keyless, B&O, Pur, Privacy, Black Inlays, LED Light Pack, Through Load, Silver Rails, Folding Mirrors, Pressure Monitor,

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by d8ean View Post
    I've yet to see one on the road
    Seen a white s-line but no s3's..... Even up Knightsbridge today all day, nothing.
    Likewise not seen one in northwest, think they are all in Aberdeen!
    VeeDubDan, 0B1001001 and thedooker like this.

Banned

Status
    First S3 I drove was Glacier White. Okish but not black is it !
    Kempysue likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    I've seen 6 n Aberdeen.
    4 red ones, selection of 3 and 5 door !

none so far in the Alps however !

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Ecosphere View Post
    Likewise not seen one in northwest, think they are all in Aberdeen!
    Not true...I think J6YAK has his in Glasgow or somewhere in that area just now ha ha ha ha
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

5th Gear

Status
    Not seen one on the road yet either, midlands.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    I've seen 6 n Aberdeen.
    4 red ones, selection of 3 and 5 door !

none so far in the Alps however !
    Are you in the Alps??????
    Did not know that, thought you'd have mentioned it.

Shed loads in Aberdeen, was into Aberdeen Audi (picking up the private plates they made up FOC for me) and the salesman said they've taken a substantial number of S3 orders already this year, so the Aberdeen number will get worse.

Threw in a free boot liner too.
    Good bunch at Aberdeen.

2nd Gear

Status
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Taken from my iphone on a not very nice day, doesn't really do this beautiful colour justice but best i could do on the day.
    S3 TRS, Ecosphere, Lmg and 1 others like this.
    # Currently enjoying my Audi S3 8V Sportback in Estoril blue #

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Looking good Battlekrapz - I like the foot rest

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thedooker View Post
    Looking good Battlekrapz - I like the foot rest
    Cheers! Yeah indeed, we're lucky enough to get chrome ones here.
    # Currently enjoying my Audi S3 8V Sportback in Estoril blue #

1st Gear

Status
    Nice to see an alcantara and manual - that's my order
    PilotAudi and Battlekrapz like this.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    Yep, your envy is shining through.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    Nice knob!!

Not sure why they have this kind of stuff as options in some but not other countries. Seems strange. Surely the uk market should get this option too.

I'm getting s-tronic anyway but would have been nice for those ordering a manual to have the choice!

Also noticed your sneaky pic of footrest. Surely it can't be that complicated to make one for RHD cars!! Come on audi!!!!

Nice pics too. Can't have enough!
    Last edited by S3 TRS; 19th January 2014 at 16:23. Reason: word
    Louay and Battlekrapz like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    And the extinguisher. One in my GT3 as a factory fit too. Hope I never need it.....

2nd Gear

Status
    Maybe Ferrari and Lamborghini should have them as standard. Maybe a few. Or your own personal fire truck.
    Scott and the_lecht_rocks like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post

Shed loads in Aberdeen, was into Aberdeen Audi (picking up the private plates they made up FOC for me) and the salesman said they've taken a substantial number of S3 orders already this year, so the Aberdeen number will get worse.

Threw in a free boot liner too.
    Good bunch at Aberdeen.
    How did you manage to get the liner? I'll collect mine in a few weeks and always good to get some freebies if they're going!
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

2nd Gear

Status

2013 Audi S3

When my dad picked his a8 up they said is there anything out of the accessories I think but he didn't get anything.

It was stoke audi and I think I should have a look through the accessories and give them a ring saying "oh I've made up my mind now haha"
    Doubt I'll get anything tho.

I'll ask when I pick mine up tho but I'll find out off Zig81 as he's getting his first.