Badger5Monster Motorsport
Page 120 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2070110113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127130 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,800 of 6213
Like Tree3382Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

  1. #4761
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Aberdeeen
    Posts
    130

    My Social Networking

    Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2011 View Post
    A couple hours parking at Union Square!
    It says £9 not £90!! ha ha ha ha
    J6YAK, Sparks43 and Scotty2011 like this.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #4762
    rams_s3's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    276
    Had my radio, any music at all stop working this morning! The volume just wouldn't turn up funny though because the sat nav voice worked fine? Rang Audi and they tried to talk me through a possible fix but in typical fashion it worked when I turned it back on!

  4. #4763
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by rams_s3 View Post
    Had my radio, any music at all stop working this morning! The volume just wouldn't turn up funny though because the sat nav voice worked fine? Rang Audi and they tried to talk me through a possible fix but in typical fashion it worked when I turned it back on!
    There's a few of us had similar problems mate.

  5. #4764
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    115

    My Social Networking

    Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Not liking these teething problems!! Reminds me of an Alfa spider I had when they were first released - did 8000 miles in first year returning the fecker to the dealer for repair over and over again (before they gave me a brand new one)

  6. #4765
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    You will be fine Sue... Alfa these days are little more than tarted up Fiats! Took a look at the Giulietta not far from your workplace when it came out. Looks good but rubbish finish/quality. Mrs still wants a Spider Veloce 1970's version.. beautiful cars but not reliable.


    The radio problem is apparently something that happens occasionally with B&0 and disappears. Had it twice in 3 years of first A5 ownership. Turn it off reboot and all was well. Re the rattles, that too sound familiar, hopefully sorted by now on new builds.
    Kempysue likes this.

  7. #4766
    Dan_G's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    149
    Week 3 build people - Hang on a moment!!

    Just spoke to the dealer about my car being built this week and it turns out that my week 3 build was pulled forward a couple of weeks.

    Car has been built and is ALREADY in the UK. Due to arrive at the dealership next week.

    Great news!

    Although somewhat frustratingly I'll still wait until March 1st for collection....

  8. #4767
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1,583
    I wouldn't wait and I'm not going to..
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

  9. #4768
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Sorry, but have to ask... What's up with the march 1st registration in UK? Some taxation issue or what? I'm supposed to collect mine next week and wouldn't even consider waiting that long! :D

  10. #4769
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    115

    My Social Networking

    Add Kempysue on Facebook
    I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he said build was starting this week so hoping it's not done and in the country yet! Hoping mine will only be sat at the dealers for a couple of weeks - less chance for them to abuse it lol
    J0n3 likes this.

  11. #4770
    Dan_G's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    149
    Registration date does make a difference in residual price.

    I am waiting for my plate to come off my car and am away for 2 weeks in Feb anyway.... So not too bad.

    Still going to be a hard wait, but I trust the dealership to look after it until I am ready.
    J0n3 likes this.

  12. #4771
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Near Melton Mowbray
    Posts
    1,097
    Welcome to the club. Went and saw mine again today while my wife had a test driven in an R8. Looked great but I'm waiting until 1st march too.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

  13. #4772
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by J0n3 View Post
    Sorry, but have to ask... What's up with the march 1st registration in UK? Some taxation issue or what? I'm supposed to collect mine next week and wouldn't even consider waiting that long! :D
    There's an old wives tale that used to apply (albeit in a similarly minor way) when there was one registration plate per year, that is clung onto to this day.
    People are seemingly willing to risk their brand new cars in Audi's "care" for weeks to potentially get a couple of hundred quid in 3 or 4 years time.

    In UK, spec, mileage and condition are the key elements that influence the sale price.
    Year of manufacture (not reg) has a minimal influence.

    IMO getting your car out of Audi ASAP and looking after it properly is by far the best route.
    Imagine speccing up the car of your dreams (for some), saving hard, waiting months for it to be built and delivered, spending over £30k on it, then letting it sit in a dirty field for weeks on end, getting covered in bird **** and possibly being ragged about as a test drive car (as I did in someone's brand new A7) before Audi hand it over to their car cleaning guys who churn out a dozen or so cars a day, don't have a clue what detailing means and then "clean" it..........

    Crazy to treat something you have put so much effort, time and money into, that you intend to keep in pristine condition for the next 4 years so badly for the first few weeks of its life.
    Last edited by CraigI; 14th January 2014 at 19:03.
    Scott, J6YAK, Cumbrian_bob and 2 others like this.

  14. #4773
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    226
    I dont think I could wait 1 1/2 months for a car knowing it was at the dealership.

    I couldnt even be bothered to wait for a 2014 registered 63 plate, I didnt want to miss out on the chance of two weeks driving in December.

    Edit, Although I can see the appeal in having the new plate thing which must be nice for a few weeks. Not sure the money saving are really worth it, well I wouldnt wait, also I know my dealer would hold my trade in price for that long.
    Last edited by Cumbrian_bob; 14th January 2014 at 19:03.
    S3 TRS likes this.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

  15. #4774
    S3 TRS's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumbrian_bob View Post
    I dont think I could wait 1 1/2 months for a car knowing it was at the dealership.

    I couldnt even be bothered to wait for a 2014 registered 63 plate, I didnt want to miss out on the chance of two weeks driving in December.
    me too. I'm afraid they'd have a new tenant at audi if my car was there waiting. they'd have to turn a back office into a studio flat
    gilesf likes this.

  16. #4775
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
    Nice colour comparison...

    Great image, happy with my glacier choice. Been told today that my build week has come forward from wk 19 to...wk 18! It's progress I suppose but still baffling how these dates shift so much.
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

  17. #4776
    the_lecht_rocks's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
    Posts
    690
    Mines arrived in Aberdeen apparently, will get it 1st March unless the snow persists here in the alps and we will come back in April....

  18. #4777
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Near Melton Mowbray
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    Mines arrived in Aberdeen apparently, will get it 1st March unless the snow persists here in the alps and we will come back in April....
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

  19. #4778
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    63
    Had a horrible dream that my build week in March had been moved to November!

  20. #4779
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Just had confirmation from my dealer that Audi UK have confirmed that No S3 Logo on the key or Brushed Metal footrest - They will get it amended in the next brochure

    This is despite Audi UK confirming that the footrest will be metal by the time my Build Week of 5 arrives (This was in November)

    So what do you guys think is a fair compensation(from Audi UK not my dealer as it's not their fault) - I know it's only a couple of little things but it's been in every brochure so far and it's been brought to their attention for some time now and I was told I would get it (didn't have my hopes up to be honest)

  21. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    Just had confirmation from my dealer that Audi UK have confirmed that No S3 Logo on the key or Brushed Metal footrest - They will get it amended in the next brochure

    This is despite Audi UK confirming that the footrest will be metal by the time my Build Week of 5 arrives (This was in November)

    So what do you guys think is a fair compensation(from Audi UK not my dealer as it's not their fault) - I know it's only a couple of little things but it's been in every brochure so far and it's been brought to their attention for some time now and I was told I would get it (didn't have my hopes up to be honest)
    Compensation Culture!!!

    There is a note on the back page of the Pricing and Specification Guide which reads "Specification and prices are subject to change without notice". This seems to be exactly what has happened.
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  22. #4781
    Dan_G's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SW London
    Posts
    149
    You could ask for one of the tasteful 'Audi Sport' jackets that have been hanging around in dealerships since the late 80's.

    Sure they'd be happy to give you one of those...


  23. #4782
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    Just had confirmation from my dealer that Audi UK have confirmed that No S3 Logo on the key or Brushed Metal footrest - They will get it amended in the next brochure

    This is despite Audi UK confirming that the footrest will be metal by the time my Build Week of 5 arrives (This was in November)

    So what do you guys think is a fair compensation(from Audi UK not my dealer as it's not their fault) - I know it's only a couple of little things but it's been in every brochure so far and it's been brought to their attention for some time now and I was told I would get it (didn't have my hopes up to be honest)
    That sucks, mate. Your car is ruined now. It's a piece if rubbish and you haven't even received it yet.

    Vale.
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.

  24. #4783
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Compensation Culture!!!

    There is a note on the back page of the Pricing and Specification Guide which reads "Specification and prices are subject to change without notice". This seems to be exactly what has happened.
    Nothing to do with compensation culture - I have enquired on several occasions about this and was told by Audi UK (not my dealer) that it would on there and has been wrong in every brochure - Might not be a deal breaker but don't advertise something if you can't deliver and certainly don't put in writing that this will be sorted

    Back page can't really apply on this occasion because it hasn't changed it was never there in the first place

    I'm not unduely worried but it is very poor when you are spending a lot of money on a car and these things are to set it apart from the model down

  25. #4784
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by mickbrown View Post
    That sucks, mate. Your car is ruined now. It's a piece if rubbish and you haven't even received it yet.

    Vale.
    Not really the point I was trying to make but there you go I should have expected this kind of reply

  26. #4785
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    115

    My Social Networking

    Add Kempysue on Facebook
    Maybe write a letter to Audi UK expressing your disappointment in them especially as you took the time and trouble to clarify the detail before ordering. You never know they may come back with some kind of softener to reflect their fcuk up! Good luck!
    J6YAK, PilotAudi and Sparks43 like this.

  27. #4786
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempysue View Post
    Maybe write a letter to Audi UK expressing your disappointment in them especially as you took the time and trouble to clarify the detail before ordering. You never know they may come back with some kind of softener to reflect their fcuk up! Good luck!
    Thanks Kempysue
    Kempysue likes this.

  28. #4787
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    703
    No Estoril!!!

    Just had a call from the dealer to say the factory is not going to make any more Estoril for any car full stop, Sepang is the same!! I'm gutted as was looking forward to it and no sure replacement means I now need to choose another colour!
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

  29. #4788
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    No Estoril!!!

    Just had a call from the dealer to say the factory is not going to make any more Estoril for any car full stop, Sepang is the same!! I'm gutted as was looking forward to it and no sure replacement means I now need to choose another colour!
    WTF! Are they winding you up? Why? What's the issue? You've placed your order, they're fault not yours! get them to reimburse the amount for an S3 exclusive colour and go Panther?

  30. #4789
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    No Estoril!!!

    Just had a call from the dealer to say the factory is not going to make any more Estoril for any car full stop, Sepang is the same!! I'm gutted as was looking forward to it and no sure replacement means I now need to choose another colour!
    Any other colour changes? What are you going to go for?

    There was an issue with some colour supplies after the Japanese nucleur incident in 2011, Deep Sea Blue was a casualty then. Not sure what the issues are now but I would suspect it is possibly an issue with matching and repairs. When there are inconsistent supplies of the pearlescent 'bits' in the paint matching is a pain. I am no expert but neighbour is a paint chemist and he advised me, he works for Axa Nobel (in China) currently.
    Joetidman likes this.

  31. #4790
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Any other colour changes? What are you going to go for?

    There was an issue with some colour supplies after the Japanese nucleur incident in 2011, Deep Sea Blue was a casualty then. Not sure what the issues are now but I would suspect it is possibly an issue with matching and repairs. When there are inconsistent supplies of the pearlescent 'bits' in the paint matching is a pain. I am no expert but neighbour is a paint chemist and he advised me, he works for Axa Nobel (in China) currently.
    So where does that leave current and prospective owners who require estoril blue for repairs and touch ups Pilot? What would an Audi approved paint repair shop do in this situation?

  32. #4791
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    So where does that leave current and prospective owners who require estoril blue for repairs and touch ups Pilot? What would an Audi approved paint repair shop do in this situation?
    I am sure there are back up supplies and of course you can 'mix' any colour. I would be a bit worried about colour match though, which may involve spraying more panels and cost than would otherwise be needed.

    Audi Bodyshops are generally pretty good I believe. My local one is Brilliant and I will ask when I get a chance.
    Louay and Joetidman like this.

  33. #4792
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    WTF! Are they winding you up? Why? What's the issue? You've placed your order, they're fault not yours! get them to reimburse the amount for an S3 exclusive colour and go Panther?
    No wind up. My dealer just called and said that the factory (or someone from Audi headquarters) had called Audi UK who had now passed this on. I think if you had a Jan build date you are OK, but after that, no chance. I didn't get a specific reason but I get the feeling it was manufacturing challenges, perhaps too difficult to maintain constant colour? I asked about Sepang, thinking I might get that exclusive paint as replacement but apprently thats being discontinued too. I don't know which way to go with colour really, as hadn't thought it would happen. If I had to make a decision immediately it would probably be a black, although haven't looked at which I favour.

    Very gutted as you kind of set your heart on these things, and imagine your car rocking up looking a certain way, but hey these things happen. I do worry a bit for current Estoril owners, as if its a manufacturing issue, they might struggle to get decent repairs done and colour matched I guess. I have to call back soon with my new colour so will dig deeper then on the reason....
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

  34. #4793
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Oh dear Joe... All I can say is Phantom looks great and is really practical and our 'touch up' is from our first PB in 2006 so huge cash saving there. I do quite like Panther when it looks black and twinkly but other times it looks a lot duller than Phantom and assumes a Browny/purple tinge.. All down to personal taste I suppose but my vote is Phantom!! Hope you wont be telling me that's being discontinued too!!
    Louay and Kempysue like this.

  35. #4794
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    No wind up. My dealer just called and said that the factory (or someone from Audi headquarters) had called Audi UK who had now passed this on. I think if you had a Jan build date you are OK, but after that, no chance. I didn't get a specific reason but I get the feeling it was manufacturing challenges, perhaps too difficult to maintain constant colour? I asked about Sepang, thinking I might get that exclusive paint as replacement but apprently thats being discontinued too. I don't know which way to go with colour really, as hadn't thought it would happen. If I had to make a decision immediately it would probably be a black, although haven't looked at which I favour.

    Very gutted as you kind of set your heart on these things, and imagine your car rocking up looking a certain way, but hey these things happen. I do worry a bit for current Estoril owners, as if its a manufacturing issue, they might struggle to get decent repairs done and colour matched I guess. I have to call back soon with my new colour so will dig deeper then on the reason....
    My build date is week 6, 3rd February. I wonder if my Estoril blue will no longer be built?

  36. #4795
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Oh dear Joe... All I can say is Phantom looks great and is really practical and our 'touch up' is from our first PB in 2006 so huge cash saving there. I do quite like Panther when it looks black and twinkly but other times it looks a lot duller than Phantom and assumes a Browny/purple tinge.. All down to personal taste I suppose but my vote is Phantom!! Hope you wont be telling me that's being discontinued too!!
    Thanks pilot, will be pouring over the pictures thread again next couple of days to make a decision! Hopefully no other colours affected, although will ask the question
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

  37. #4796
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    My build date is week 6, 3rd February. I wonder if my Estoril blue will no longer be built?
    Just emailed my dealer quote the above. Where do we stand legally in respect of this issue? Do we ask AUDI UK or our dealer (not their fault though) for an Audi exclusive £2k colour of our choice?

  38. #4797
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    My build date is week 6, 3rd February. I wonder if my Estoril blue will no longer be built?
    I'd give your dealer a quick call and get the lowdown. Fingers crossed you might be alright, but plan for the worst!
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

  39. #4798
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Must watch the news tonight.... headlines...

    Dealers around the country being flooded with calls from irate prospective S3 owners.
    Louay and Joetidman like this.

  40. #4799
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Must watch the news tonight.... headlines...

    Dealers around the country being flooded with calls from irate prospective S3 owners.
    not that many though Pilot....it is an exclusive Audi not a BMW!
    Joetidman likes this.

  41. #4800
    Joetidman's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Must watch the news tonight.... headlines...

    Dealers around the country being flooded with calls from irate prospective S3 owners.
    "Current Estoril S3 owners rub hands with glee, at their now highly exclusive paint choice!"
    MatthewC likes this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

    Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Popping the hood of the 2013 Audi S6
    By stuffedbackseat in forum A6/S6/Allroad forum (C7 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17th May 2013, 21:22
  2. 2013 Audi A3 5d Sportback
    By trev0006 in forum New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 21:56
  3. 2013 Audi A3 2.0T 6spd MT FWD....sline or not??
    By burbank2broward in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th September 2012, 21:05
  4. 2013 Audi R8 development
    By trev0006 in forum R8 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th September 2012, 20:06
  5. Leaked Official 2013 Audi A3 Photos
    By ABYSS in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 28th March 2012, 22:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO