Badger5JMB Retrofits
Page 112 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1262102105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119122 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,480 of 6213
Like Tree3378Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

4th Gear

Status
    If they are £500 for a full set of wheels then be prepared for the quality of them to be sh*t....and to snap into pieces...

I do think the above wheels in gun metal are lovely though! Very nice design, almost like a better looking brother of the standard S3 wheels...
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I was banned on there once too Mr Mad ;-)
    Why were you banned and what was your user name on the A5OC?

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audimad View Post
    Why were you banned and what was your user name on the A5OC?
    Black quattro cheers. ??

1st Gear

Status
    Black quattro cheers. ??
    Can't find Black quattro anywhere on the A5OC's site.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post
    If they are £500 for a full set of wheels then be prepared for the quality of them to be sh*t....and to snap into pieces...

I do think the above wheels in gun metal are lovely though! Very nice design, almost like a better looking brother of the standard S3 wheels...
    Yeh this is a worry but to be fair they do look better quality than most reps.

I personally have never had any reps but known plenty people who have and not had any problems.
    Johnnyb likes this.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post

i see what you're saying but BBS VZ or the old CO as they were also known are £600 a set brand new. Quality depends on manufacturer. Some reps are as light as genuine wheels yet others are made from cast iron!

Ive seen genuine wheels snap too not just reps.

thats a seat wheel.2012-05-26171911.jpg
    Johnnyb likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    anyone heard of these?
    19" Autodesign Mexico Alloys
    Build week 8: S3 SB, S-Tronic, Glacier, SS Seats, Comfort, Park Plus, Camera, Cruise, Tech Pack High, Pano Roof, Keyless, B&O, Pur, Privacy, Black Inlays, LED Light Pack, Through Load, Silver Rails, Folding Mirrors, Pressure Monitor,

2nd Gear

Status
    I've seen the site before. Some of the stuff looks quality! Like those too. Look oem

Neutral

Status
    A big, ugly and polluted south-Europe city
    Hi all,

I read that the S3 engine is a long-stroke engine. Now I am asking myself the following questions:

1) Do the other A3 engines (1.4 and 1.8 petrol and 1.6 diesel and 2.0 diesel) are long-stroke?
    2) Does the torque / power figure benefit from being a long-stroke engine?
    3) Or maybe it is long-stroke because I read that long-stroke engines are smaller and more suitable for transverse layout?

Many thanks

Dan

3rd Gear

Status
    I got bored waiting for my S3 and 1 of my cars started causing me grief so I sold it and bought(hopefully) a new chevvy captiva for £12K (was 21K) as chevvy brand are pulling out of Europe so they are offering crazy deals (up to £9000 off)
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by royalsteve68 View Post
    I got bored waiting for my S3 and 1 of my cars started causing me grief so I sold it and bought(hopefully) a new chevvy captiva for £12K (was 21K) as chevvy brand are pulling out of Europe so they are offering crazy deals (up to £9000 off)
    Will they let you in the waitrose car park driving that thing
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by d8ean View Post
    Ordered mine on the 7th dec
    Confirmed build week 8
    March delivery
    Hi,

Great to see another glacier on the way! I am really struggling to get my build date though, order was placed late Nov at Kings Lynn, but still no date and no responses to emails now either. Is anyone else struggling to get a build week?
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesf View Post
    Hi,

Great to see another glacier on the way! I am really struggling to get my build date though, order was placed late Nov at Kings Lynn, but still no date and no responses to emails now either. Is anyone else struggling to get a build week?
    Yep still waiting for mine, was told week 12, but not confirmed, and still nothing through....
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    Yep still waiting for mine, was told week 12, but not confirmed, and still nothing through....
    Thanks - dealer probably thinks I'm being a pain, was just concerned that everyone who ordered Nov / Dec had been given a build week. If it's April that's ok, just want to have it confirmed, With order volumes increasing, lead times are bound to follow.
    NOW DRIVING: Glacier white S3 SB, pano roof, C0Z alloys, parade red leather, tyre pressure monitor, through load, technology pack, privacy glass, interior light pack, folding door mirrors, adaptive cruise, audi sound system, parking system plus, aly roof rails, light & rain sensors, xenon plus headlights.

3rd Gear

Status
    Thanks - dealer probably thinks I'm being a pain, was just concerned that everyone who ordered Nov / Dec had been given a build week. If it's April that's ok, just want to have it confirmed, With order volumes increasing, lead times are bound to follow.
    I ordered mine last week of September and although I didn't want it until 1st March was given a build week of 9 unconfirmed - delivery end of March!! - Moved about a lot settling at 5 unconfirmed though - Only got confirmed as Build Week 5 last week, so shipping conditions etc should be available for pick up on the 1st March

I'm hearing on here quite alot of people who were ordering December and getting 7's and 8's so I think the initial rush was July - September when we were all getting approx 6 months delivery times - Mad!!

Mind you the S3's are built on the same line as the A3 because when I told my mate 6 months he ordered his A3 Sportback TDI the following week (he works for Audi so is on the staff scheme) and is a week behind me

3 Door models seem to be coming through quicker though
    gilesf likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Right, this is the problem with a) a long wait for my car to be built b) lots of folk talking about their lovely options on this forum. Having originally decided not to bother with any sound upgrade, I was suggested to at least add ASS which I did. After a bit of reading of posts on this forum I'm going to adjust my order to add B&O....and interior light pack....and hill hold assist....hahaha by the time my car arrives it will have every bloomin option added at this rate!
    Right, B&O, Hill Hold and Interior light added to my order this morning....damn this forum for tempting me
    Louay and PilotAudi like this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

3rd Gear

Status
    Yeah I'm with you, I just asked my dealer again today, will see what he comes back with...
    gilesf likes this.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thedooker On Twitter Visit thedooker's Youtube Channel
    Just got my booking for picking the car up!! 71 hours and 48 mins....not that I am counting (that is assuming I get home on time from the rig)
    J6YAK, Aran383, Lmg and 1 others like this.
    S3, Ice Silver, Black Styling package, Comfort Pack, Electric mirrors, Interior Light pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, B&O sound system.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah I'm with you, I just asked my dealer again today, will see what he comes back with...
    Is that estoril in your avatar?

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_fr200 View Post
    Is that estoril in your avatar?
    No, couldn't find one, for a saloon yet. Its sepang blue I think

1st Gear

Status
    I was given week 3 build slot. Ordered in October! I just got an email 30 min ago from my dealer to say the car is in Grimsby!! !!!!! Don't think ill bother for the new number plate!
    J6YAK, Aran383, thedooker and 2 others like this.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

Neutral

Status
    Just got my delivery date! Ordered just before Xmas.. Build week 6!!
    So expected at dealer round mid February

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boy1308 View Post
    Just got my delivery date! Ordered just before Xmas.. Build week 6!!
    So expected at dealer round mid February
    Wow, nice one!! I've just heard back from mine as well, I'll have the build week today or tomorrow so fingers crossed - would be ecstatic with Feb or March tbh.
    spid1961 likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Wow, nice one!! I've just heard back from mine as well, I'll have the build week today or tomorrow so fingers crossed - would be ecstatic with Feb or March tbh.
    Hope it will be February for you! so excited already!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by boy1308 View Post
    Hope it will be February for you! so excited already!!
    Yeh, fingers crossed, my wife will also be pleased because I might finally shut up - she thinks that grown men talking about build weeks are very sad, I completely disagree of course! Seems like ages since my test drive but absolutely loved the car for all of the pitiful 30 mins that I had it.
    Sparks43 likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Looks like I will be picking up my car next week!!!!!
    thedooker, Lmg, gilesf and 1 others like this.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    Thanks but Have you had the wheel off to check?
    No, I read it somewhere.

I got the dimensions of the OZ wheel.
    8J x 19 / 5 x 112 / Offset 48 and Offset 37 / Hub 57.1

These dimensions wil fit perfectly on the A3 specs. The French replica has no 57.1 hub.

Oz Racing - MSW - AVANTGARDE - MSW 26

Last edited by bjorngra; 6th January 2014 at 18:05.
    Audi S3 Sportback | ProLine Plus | Stronic | Monsoon Grey | Panoramic roof | LED headlights | B&O | MMI Touch Plus | ACC | Alarm | Privacyglass | Keyless entry | Super Sport Seats | DAB | Heated seats | Camera | Magnetic Ride | Side Asssist

1st Gear

Status
    Can't believe you still haven't had a date off them yet. spoke to Daniel week before Christmas and he said he'd give me a update sometime this week. I'm still on week 7 provisional.
    2014 S3 Sportback 2.0 S tronic - Amalfi White, Alcantara, Alu roof rails, Audi sound, Comfort, Cruise, Folding mirrors, Hold assist, 3yr Service, LED Light Package, SD Sat Nav, Reversible Boot Mat.

3rd Gear

Status
    Ordered saturday and originally quoted either week 8 (dealer was going to amend an existing order) or week 12. So was very annoyed when the sales guy called today and said now looking at week 18. He is confident that it might be brought forward but not convinced. School boy error, probably no chance of week 8 or 12.

I've paid deposit but really not happy. I was talking to another dealer who had confirmed week 11 but wasn't such a good deal. He has now come back to me offering week 11 and a much better deal.

Shall I ask for my deposit back and go with the other dealer?

Early June I feel is too long to wait because knowing my luck the slot won't be brought forward,
    Last edited by Pulp84; 6th January 2014 at 20:17.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by c.grex View Post
    Can't believe you still haven't had a date off them yet. spoke to Daniel week before Christmas and he said he'd give me a update sometime this week. I'm still on week 7 provisional.
    I know, it seemed very strange but he apologised today and assured me that a build week has been assigned and that I'll have it tomorrow latest. Week 7 sounds great for you, bet you can't wait!!

1st Gear

Status
    Does anyone have an Audi calendar showing their weeks?

I am currently week 3...

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G View Post

I am currently week 3...
    That's next week I believe, same as me. Ordered 1st November.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeber View Post
    That's next week I believe, same as me. Ordered 1st November.

I still find it such an odd thing this build week postcode /dealer lottery. So, I ordered mine 18th Oct and my build week is 6. I'm sure if I ordered from a less busy dealer id get it several weeks earlier. This long delay really does put me off Audi a bit.
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by royalsteve68 View Post
    I still find it such an odd thing this build week postcode /dealer lottery. So, I ordered mine 18th Oct and my build week is 6. I'm sure if I ordered from a less busy dealer id get it several weeks earlier. This long delay really does put me off Audi a bit.
    the thing that my dealer told me that there may be a wait for your first audi, but when it comes to the next one you know the score so you order for when you need the car. so you know what to expect. still, its the waiting game.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by c.grex View Post

C.grex
    Hi....Ribble Valley, where are you buying from if you don't mind me asking PM if you wish....Im buying from Preston Riversway
    im chuffed with Darren, but then Im not getting mine until April May depending when im home.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G View Post

I am currently week 3...
    Week 1 was 30th December so you should be next week

I'm build week 5 which is 27th January so should be 1st March pickup

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    the thing that my dealer told me that there may be a wait for your first audi, but when it comes to the next one you know the score so you order for when you need the car. so you know what to expect. still, its the waiting game.
    True to a certain point but this is my sixth and ordered in September expecting the usual 3 to 4 months so would be in end of January and they would keep for 1st March - Imagine my surprise when I was told build week 9 for end of March delivery

Has since confirmed at week 5 so 1st March should now be ok but all my cars have only ever taken 12-14 weeks

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    True to a certain point but this is my sixth and ordered in September expecting the usual 3 to 4 months so would be in end of January and they would keep for 1st March - Imagine my surprise when I was told build week 9 for end of March delivery

Has since confirmed at week 5 so 1st March should now be ok but all my cars have only ever taken 12-14 weeks
    Generally true but last A3 ordered June 2010 for September delivery arrived March 2011!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Generally true but last A3 ordered June 2010 for September delivery arrived March 2011!!
    No Way - Similar issues with Q5's last year - People ordering in April/May for September and were then told January - Apparently a lot of people said you can keep it until March now

When I ordered my last A3 Black Edition - January 2012 I was told it was good that I was going for a petrol as the diesels were 6 months+ then due to an issue with obtaining the engines!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satdiver View Post
    C.grex
    Hi....Ribble Valley, where are you buying from if you don't mind me asking PM if you wish....Im buying from Preston Riversway
    im chuffed with Darren, but then Im not getting mine until April May depending when im home.
    Went to Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester and no one would offer any discount. I use and have used Blackburn & Preston for servicing, and my A4 came from Blackburn. So in the end went with Kings Lynn and the 9% discount. It's not on the door step, but on £60 for the train to pick it up.

I'm over in Clitheroe. Only seen The Blackburn demo one round here, not seen any others.
    2014 S3 Sportback 2.0 S tronic - Amalfi White, Alcantara, Alu roof rails, Audi sound, Comfort, Cruise, Folding mirrors, Hold assist, 3yr Service, LED Light Package, SD Sat Nav, Reversible Boot Mat.