Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
Page 108 of 156 FirstFirst ... 85898101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115118 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,320 of 6213
Like Tree3381Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    on an interior note, the boost gauge has replaced the engine temperature sensor. is there another way apart from sticking your head in the engine bay to see if its reached temperature?? like on the MMI?
    The only way is to check the oil temp under the lap timer (roughly the same) - there is a warning light if there is a problem with the water temp

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    it was more to see when it reaches 90 and warmed up so can give it a bit of go. always wait till a cars properly warmed up before any attempt at heavy footedness.

my brother on the other hand has no respect for his car (a 1.25 Ford Fiesta (he'd kill me for forgetting the .05 LOL) he rapes it from the minute he gets into it. cold or not. and as such its fooked. needless to say he's never driving the S3.

3rd Gear

Status
    it was more to see when it reaches 90 and warmed up so can give it a bit of go. always wait till a cars properly warmed up before any attempt at heavy footedness.

my brother on the other hand has no respect for his car (a 1.25 Ford Fiesta (he'd kill me for forgetting the .05 LOL) he rapes it from the minute he gets into it. cold or not. and as such its fooked. needless to say he's never driving the S3.
    To be honest it's the oil temp that's more important anyway for putting your
    foot down

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
    To be honest it's the oil temp that's more important anyway for putting your
    foot down
    anyone got a pic of this on the MMI? or is it on the DIS?

3rd Gear

Status
    anyone got a pic of this on the MMI? or is it on the DIS?
    I think it's on the dis - I remember looking it up after my test drive - haven't got my car yet - option for lap timer if I remember

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by J6YAK View Post
    Found these pics on a French forum, I think these wheels look far better than standard ones!!...............

I agree I these too. They look like the 19in saloon alloys
    Johnnyb likes this.

Banned

Status
    These wheels look like S5 19" . Are they?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by royalsteve68 View Post
    No chance - that's I guess about 15% off!!

No it's not its 9%

The s3 I've spec'd on orange wheels is a dealer supplied car and comes in at retail of 42k with discounts comes to 39k

Kempysue likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Found these pics on a French forum, I think these wheels look far better than standard ones!!...............

They almost OEM!
    not 100% me but a defo improvement, still leaning towards rs4/rs6 style in 19's
    Build week 8: S3 SB, S-Tronic, Glacier, SS Seats, Comfort, Park Plus, Camera, Cruise, Tech Pack High, Pano Roof, Keyless, B&O, Pur, Privacy, Black Inlays, LED Light Pack, Through Load, Silver Rails, Folding Mirrors, Pressure Monitor,

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    These wheels look like S5 19" . Are they?
    Not entirely sure as I found them on a French forum and i can't read french, but I think they are 19" RS6 C7 wheels which are probably reps but I think these look great!!
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

3rd Gear

Status
    don't know if this is standard on a german car but this radio where the screen should be is HORRID! seems flat bottom steering wheel is optional. unless this is a pre-release photo.

this is from S3 Sportback
    eh the s3 sportback has an mmi screen where the radio is
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_fr200 View Post
    No it's not its 9%

The s3 I've spec'd on orange wheels is a dealer supplied car and comes in at retail of 42k with discounts comes to 39k

ah you didn't mention discount after adding loads of options - looks like your will power is as bad as mine - think mine was £40.5K less discount of 6%
    Audi S3, Misano red, Stronic, ACC, Tech pack with Audi Connect, Comfort pack with park assist plus, though-load, aluminium roof bars, B&O, Led lights, Folding mirrors, Interior led lights, Hold assist, High beam assist, Pano roof, Privacy glass, Electric lumbar support

2nd Gear

Status

Yes looks like the RS6 Wheel from the brochure. Deffo a rep tho as they only come in 21 inch. Nice looking wheel tho. suit the S3 I think.

11636360244_5168a2b48a_o.jpg
    Last edited by S3 TRS; 30th December 2013 at 01:15.

2nd Gear

Status
    If anyone wants to see loads of pics of S3's in all the colours, check out this .......

S3 8V - Forums Audi-Passion / La Communauté des Quatre Anneaux

And click on "S3 8V C'EST" it's full of S3 pics
    S3 TRS and Kempysue like this.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by royalsteve68 View Post
    ah you didn't mention discount after adding loads of options - looks like your will power is as bad as mine - think mine was £40.5K less discount of 6%
    Even a standard car with no options and he free paint and interior gets a good discount

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorngra View Post
    Some new pictures.

How did you do the elevated shots? Magic flying Audi carpet? :-D
    Johnnyb likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    He brought some step ladders lol

3rd Gear

Status
    He's ridiculously tall like a giant.

5th Gear

Status
    I want to know how dirty his floor mats must have been after driving into a wet muddy field!!
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

5th Gear

Status
    My car is in build this week!
    Joetidman likes this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status
    I've been speaking to the guys at Kings Lynn Audi this morning as i read that they've been cutting the discounts down a touch.

They should be able to offer members some better discounts going forward into 2014 on the S3 Saloon and 3 door but may struggle on the sport back, the reason for this is down to the way Audi have started to allocate S and RS products..

As soon as i have any details ill let you guys know, but rest assured please give them a call as they will do their best to offer the best overall deal, the ultimate decision comes down to their head of business Andrew Maund so make sure you contact him

Andrew.Maund@marriottmotorgroup.co.uk
    Mikedog likes this.

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Status
    Even a standard car with no options and he free paint and interior gets a good discount

the discounts any dealer offer will be based on the basic pre vat price.

This doesn't include the road tax, or the delivery..

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

2nd Gear

Status
    Well as uc an see they're otr prices,

I've certainly decided one thing I don't like estoril looked so dull and boring in the showroom this morning
    VeeDubDan likes this.

4th Gear

Status

I've certainly decided one thing I don't like estoril looked so dull and boring in the showroom this morning
    Really? Dull?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Battlekrapz and Joetidman like this.

1st Gear

Status

Colour such a personal preference, I love the fact the Estoril gives me a black car, blue car and purple car at the exact same moment only yesterday when the Summer sun shone on it.

Good luck picking your colour, now you have removed one colour you only have another 13 standard colours to pick from.
    Louay likes this.
    Last Car A5 Coupe 1.8 Sport,
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

2nd Gear

Status
    Might be different once in the sun but in the showroom just looked dull

Hey had a monsoon grey in there as well and that looked nice
    PilotAudi likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    One less Estoril in this world, good, it will make my Estoril that much rarer .

(edited the bad English )
    Last edited by Battlekrapz; 30th December 2013 at 16:16.
    Louay, J6YAK and Joetidman like this.
    # Currently enjoying my Audi S3 8V Sportback in Estoril blue #

1st Gear

Status
    Might be different once in the sun but in the showroom just looked dull

Hey had a monsoon grey in there as well and that looked nice
    The pics from bjorngra do help show of the monsoon grey, good choice.
    Current car 3 Door A1 1.4 (185) S line - Misano Red with contrast line, arm rest, 18" sline alloys, Xenon, Climate, tyre pressure monitor
    Next Car 3 Door S3 Stronic - Estoril Blue, Comfort Pack, LED Headlights, mono.pur, heated folding mirrors, AHH, B&O, parking plus, lighting pack, tyre pressure monitor

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    One less Estoril in this world, good, it will make my Estoril that more rare .
    Hopefully for the Estoril owners the following won't happen...

There is a risk that (judging by the forum) the majority of S3's sold are going to be in this exclusive colour, which is exactly what happened to me when i bought the MK4 Golf R32 in that exclusive blue (can't remember the name) and when i came to trade it in the dealer was like "everyone bought this colour so they haven't held their resale value blah blah blah..."

And they are the target of alot of jokes on the VAG forums...

I do still maintain however that one should choose a colour by personal preference, and not what others think...
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post

There is a risk that (judging by the forum) the majority of S3's sold are going to be in this exclusive colour, which is exactly what happened to me when i bought the MK4 Golf R32 in that exclusive blue (can't remember the name) and when i came to trade it in the dealer was like "everyone bought this colour so they haven't held their resale value blah blah blah..."

I do still maintain however that one should choose a colour by personal preference, and not what others think...
    I don't think for one minute the dealer could've been talking out his hoop!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    I don't think for one minute the dealer could've been talking out his hoop!
    Absolutely, they will try any excuse in the book..

Was just pointing out that the rareity of the colour maybe comprimised by the sheer number of buyers..
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

1st Gear

Status
    Absolutely, they will try any excuse in the book..

Was just pointing out that the rareity of the colour maybe comprimised by the sheer number of buyers..
    It would be interesting to see what are the most popular colour(s).

Status
    i was told by someone last week that Estoril blue maybe discontinued as they're having issues with paint match on bumpers on various rs Models.. this came from the Audi exclusive team in Germany...

2nd Gear

Status
    I wish they would change it for sprint blue tbh if I could afford the 2.5k for paint that's what I'd be doing

2nd Gear

Status

To be fair the reason that there were so many of the Deep Blue Pearl R32's out here is ...that was the best colour by far, I also bought one in that colour for that very reason,

I have also ordered my S3 in Estoril which I realised was always going to be a popular choice.

Just pic the colour that you like the best and don't worry about resale, people are far too worried about resale, just get what you want within your budget and enjoy it ........life is far too short!!!
    Louay, Cumbrian_bob, Lmg and 2 others like this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Hey guys has anyone got or seen the power and torque graph for the S3?

Has anyone noticed turbo lag issues?

Neutral

Status
    Finally got a chance to upload a set of photos of my Brilliant Black S3:

kenny_boon, Johnnyb, Louay and 9 others like this.
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.

1st Gear

Status
    Ooh!

Any more pics of the seats / door cards?

I've ordered alcantara too, but haven't seen pics before.

Looks very very good!!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G View Post
    Ooh!

Any more pics of the seats / door cards?

I've ordered alcantara too, but haven't seen pics before.

Looks very very good!!
    Thanks! yeah ill try take some more tonight/tomorrow, im loving the alcantara, wanted a change from full leather.
    c.grex likes this.
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Aran383 View Post
    Finally got a chance to upload a set of photos of my Brilliant Black S3:

Nice pics and good to see another three door
    Louay, Aran383, thedooker and 1 others like this.