Chris NottAH Fabrications
Page 104 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45494979899100101102103104105106107108109110111114154 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,160 of 6213
Like Tree3382Likes

Thread: 2013 Audi S3

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GRE57Y View Post
    In the dealership now! Paperwork signed, free oil and Audi S leather keyring so far
    Love your dedication to this forum! haha Got time to post! I would have forgotten about everything, including breathing, little alone posting on a forum
    J6YAK and Leeber like this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    In the dealership now! Paperwork signed, free oil and Audi S leather keyring so far
    You lucky bugger! Enjoy!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks Yeah had a few minutes to spare whilst he checked tyre pressures... All I can say is WOW!
    J6YAK, Duds44, Lmg and 2 others like this.

4th Gear

Status
    Kempysue likes this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

5th Gear

Status
    Lovely, I'm liking the black - just seems to suit the s3 well
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks Guys... Should be interesting to keep clean seeing as it's Solid Paint

5th Gear

Status
    I was very temped to order brilliant black after seeing it in the showroom but chickened out after seeing panther in the flesh
    GRE57Y likes this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

2nd Gear

Status
    looks great, any from back 1/4? hope you enjoy the drive home

Banned

Status
    Thanks Guys... Should be interesting to keep clean seeing as it's Solid Paint
    It will be more difficult than Phantom for sure as it's less forgiving. Great to see a proper Black Black S3 ... Happy!
    GRE57Y likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    It will be more difficult than Phantom for sure as it's less forgiving. Great to see a proper Black Black S3 ... Happy!
    Looks good... with everyone talking about other colours gave me second thoughts.... but no more, Solid black it is
    PilotAudi, GRE57Y and Solly1 like this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audi888 View Post
    Looks good... with everyone talking about other colours gave me second thoughts.... but no more, Solid black it is
    Woooo, we love a cheap S3!!!
    c.grex likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    Lovely colour, lovely motor, another S3 is born!

1st Gear

Status
    Audi seem to have done something right with marketing/extras, as there are a lot of people ordering or have got S3's that are far from cheap. But I'm with you, a S3 is still a S3 even it doesn't have all the bells and whistles on it.

Extras are always nice to have, but if your on a budget, a standard one is more than better enough!
    PilotAudi, Lmg and GRE57Y like this.
    2014 S3 Sportback 2.0 S tronic - Amalfi White, Alcantara, Alu roof rails, Audi sound, Comfort, Cruise, Folding mirrors, Hold assist, 3yr Service, LED Light Package, SD Sat Nav, Reversible Boot Mat.

1st Gear

Status
    Talking of saving money, I think I've seen every off the shelf colour ordered on here but I haven't seen any other Amalfi's. Anybody else seen one?
    2014 S3 Sportback 2.0 S tronic - Amalfi White, Alcantara, Alu roof rails, Audi sound, Comfort, Cruise, Folding mirrors, Hold assist, 3yr Service, LED Light Package, SD Sat Nav, Reversible Boot Mat.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by c.grex View Post
    Talking of saving money, I think I've seen every off the shelf colour ordered on here but I haven't seen any other Amalfi's. Anybody else seen one?
    Nope, hadn't even seen another S3 on the road... Until yesterday, the day I picked mine up and I saw an Estoril SB

4th Gear

Status
    Right, this is the problem with a) a long wait for my car to be built b) lots of folk talking about their lovely options on this forum. Having originally decided not to bother with any sound upgrade, I was suggested to at least add ASS which I did. After a bit of reading of posts on this forum I'm going to adjust my order to add B&O....and interior light pack....and hill hold assist....hahaha by the time my car arrives it will have every bloomin option added at this rate!
    J6YAK likes this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Neutral

Status
    Pics to follow once I wash it, but have to say after driving 200 miles in it, it is a ridiculously good car! Leaves most things on the road standing and handles quite well through all weather conditions and road surfaces, was very impressed in the heavy rain yesterday.
    Lmg, Joetidman and GRE57Y like this.
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    Right, this is the problem with a) a long wait for my car to be built b) lots of folk talking about their lovely options on this forum. Having originally decided not to bother with any sound upgrade, I was suggested to at least add ASS which I did. After a bit of reading of posts on this forum I'm going to adjust my order to add B&O....and interior light pack....and hill hold assist....hahaha by the time my car arrives it will have every bloomin option added at this rate!

Joe,
    Audi sound is good enough IMHO
    Hold assist is a must
    Interior light pack is a great finishing touch

Whatever you changed do it sooner rather then later before your order gets locked down
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    I was the same after reading about other peoples options on here, added the LED lights and the interior light package. Then tried to add the extended mono.pur a couple days ago but my dealer said I'm too late. Probably just as well, where do you stop!?
    2014 - S3 3dr S-tronic, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Advanced key, Super sports seats, LED headlights, Interior lighting package, B&O system, Tech pack, Comfort pack, reversing camera, Cruise control, Light and rain sensor, Parking system plus, Privacy Glass.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    Joe,
    Audi sound is good enough IMHO
    Hold assist is a must
    Interior light pack is a great finishing touch

Whatever you changed do it sooner rather then later before your order gets locked down
    Some good advice Dave, will get onto the dealer

Banned

Status
    It's funny how people always advise what they've got.. Not sure that's always sound!!
    c.grex, Battlekrapz and Kempysue like this.

1st Gear

Status
    It's funny how people always advise what they've got.. Not sure that's always sound!!
    That's a good point! Anybody any options that they don't think are worth the money!? (And I'm thinking, you have first hand experience of them to say they are not worth it)

Banned

Status
    Advance key. Had it on 3 cars only useful for remote cabriolet open/shut.
    Park assist. Never trusted it
    Other stuff is much down to personal taste and financial situation.

1st Gear

Status
    Everyone who has High Beam Assist says it pish...now there's a surprise!
    PilotAudi likes this.
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    I have it on mine and i think it's great.

1st Gear

Status
    I have high beam assist on my A4 and it's rubbish.

Wasted money IMO.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubDan View Post
    It's on my A6 and I don't use it lol

1st Gear

Status
    Just been to Wearside Audi as they have a S3 on the forecourt in Estoril blue. Colour looks good, different colours showing in the sun. Overall I felt a bit let down by the car, it looked just like my S-line but with silver mirror caps. I don't know if it's because it has S-line wheels on it, the standard seats looked good but I've ordered SSS.

I will go down again tomorrow and have another look round. I'm sure with the standard wheels, roof rails, privacy glass etc it will look a totally different car.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    Just been to Wearside Audi as they have a S3 on the forecourt in Estoril blue. Colour looks good, different colours showing in the sun. Overall I felt a bit let down by the car, it looked just like my S-line but with silver mirror caps. I don't know if it's because it has S-line wheels on it, the standard seats looked good but I've ordered SSS.

I will go down again tomorrow and have another look round. I'm sure with the standard wheels, roof rails, privacy glass etc it will look a totally different car.
    ....privacy glass and quad exhausts, exhaust note, S3 branding and exclusive S3 colour and the 300 horses on tap, definitely not an Sline.
    bleedsoff likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    I like the subtle look of the S3! Don't really want it to stand out that much.
    On Order - Audi S3 SB S-tronic, Estoril Blue, Black Alcantara Leather, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advance Key, ACC, LED Lights, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoking Pack, Parking System Plus, Reverse Camera, B+O Sound System, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Electric Lumbar + Adjustable Seats, High Beam Assist, Hill Hold, Load Through, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Tech Pack High with Audi Connect!!!

Provisional Build Week 4!

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedsoff View Post
    I like the subtle look of the S3! Don't really want it to stand out that much.
    Absolutely spot on bleedsoff. Nice Audis as they come out of the factory nothing OTT or poseresque for moi ;-)

Unlike B..... BMWs and Mercedes Benz.. OTT ****e IMHO.
    bleedsoff likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    ....privacy glass and quad exhausts, exhaust note, S3 branding and exclusive S3 colour and the 300 horses on tap, definitely not an Sline.
    As I said with the S-line wheels it certainly didn't look too dissimilar. I'm well aware what the the difference is, I have owned one or two Audis over the years.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I'm intersting to buy S3 for my next car and like to know all kinds of things about the car. One thing is tuning potential. ABT promises 370 hp and 460 Nm. I'd like to know if S-tronic is tuned with this same tuning set? I mean more quickly shifts and can handle more torque so it doesn't make so much down shifts when hit the pedal.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post

hey bud, thats the one i took a pic of. i agree about the wheels, most of the estoril blue pics I've seen had the S wheels on. makes the car look different. If you know your audis, then you would know that this isn't a standard colour that an s-line could have for a start so you know its an S3. no one in their right mind is gonna pay £2k for a custom colour on this car. not with any logic that i can comprehend. i was going to pop down today but I'm going tomorrow instead, as only got up about 10 mins ago! just writing this while waiting for my lemsip to cool down
    Louay and the_lecht_rocks like this.

4th Gear

Status
    Thought i'd upload a pic of the car, hasn't been washed for a week and is filthy in this pic, i just liked the moody frosty lighting and the pano is covered in ice...

Looks pretty cool

Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

Banned

Status
    car looks good Johnny.. Drive looks in need of some attention though :-O
    Definitely seen those wheels somewhere before....
    Johnnyb likes this.

4th Gear

Status
    car looks good Johnny.. Drive looks in need of some attention though :-O
    Definitely seen those wheels somewhere before....
    Looks like you and my drive share something in common then...

P.s. You can't have seen them anywhere else, you only shop in Waitrose...
    gilesf likes this.
    Glacier White S3 SB S-Tronic, Super Sport Seats, Pano Roof, Black Roof Rails, LED's, Interior Light Pack, B&O, Sat Nav SD Card, Advanced Key, Acoustic Rear Parking, Rain Sensor, ABT DR 19" Alloys

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyb View Post
    Looks like you and my drive share something in common then...

P.s. You can't have seen them anywhere else, you only shop in Waitrose...
    Both our drives are immaculate Johnny :-)

+ I do buy my fuel at Asda!!

Neutral

Status
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388076623.202643.jpg

Cheeky pic after its first wash, more to follow in the morning...
    PilotAudi and Lmg like this.
    Sold- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport

Sold- Brilliant Black Audi A3 8V S-Line 1.4 TFSI, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, S-Line suspension, Hill Hold assist, Audi sound system, Parking system.

Now- Brilliant Black Audi S3 8V 3dr S-Tronic, SD card based Sat Nav, Privacy glass, audi sound, parking sensors-rear, Black styling pack, light and rain sensor pack, Tyre pressure monitor, Alcantara seats.