Extended mono.pur Interior

selar

Reaction score
Has anyone got / come across anyone who's got the extended mono.pur interior? I've ordered it on my S-Line because it's advertised "in the colour of the upholstery", which I'm hoping means the white stitching will be continued around the ashtray area knee-pads and in the door handles. I haven't found photographic evidence to prove it though...

I'm being built in Week 11 so there's still time to de-spec it if turns out I'm wasting my money!

Thanks - unfortunately that guy hasn't got the S-Line (sport, perhaps? looks like an option not available in the UK with those blue seats) so it's still unclear whether the S-Line contrast white stitching will be continued to the mono.pur parts. His stitching does certainly seems to be the same on the seats and the mono.pur, but then again it's just basic dark grey.

I've ordered it on my SB. The stitching is definitely the same colour as the seat stitching...

You can get the different colour seats if you're ordering a sport model.

Mono pur

Reactions: SunnyS3 and VeeDubDan
Can someone please clarify for me whether the contrast stitching on the steering wheel and the gear shifter are part of mono-pur option, or if they are that way by default on the s-line? I skipped this option, but now that I see it I am a little jealous because it looks fantastic! If it is just the door cards and knee pads I can easily get over it...but if that means that I will have black stitching on the steering wheel and gear shifter then I will frankly be a little bit gutted!

Thank you and enjoy your new cars everyone!

Gary

Just door and knee pads for monopur, nothing to do with anything else ! On the sline u get by default stitching on the steering wheel
and gear shifter.

Extended leather makes the interior a more special place to be IMHO. Had it before on a TT and its very good value for money and I will definitely order it.

I've seen it on an S-line at Peterborough Audi, there display car 2.00 TDI 150 comes out at £32K.

It did look really smart, and is a really nice touch to the already Uber cool interior.