Showroom Sportback

ellie43

Reaction score
Just returned from visit to (fairly) local dealers having seen the Sportback in the flesh .... S-line in Amalfi White and I have to say it looked absolutely amazing. It was a left-hand drive with all the trimmings and they had the tech pack on display too.
I was thinking that the tech pack was a step too far money-wise, but I was really impressed with it. As I've got nothing to compare it with, is it really worth £1000? How much better is it than the basic set-up?
Such a beautiful car though - once I was sat inside, I really didn't want to leave .......

9a094a0d46dc8e17d6dedf8c24d43fed_zps0dc227b6.jpg

Where did you see it Ellie, I saw one briefly about a month ago so would love to have another look, and that sounds similar to what I have ordered minus the tech pack. For me the extra money wasn't justified, but it does look nice.

Saw it in Audi Watford - unfortunately it's only there for one more day .... it's worth the trip if you're not too far away!

Saw it in Audi Watford - unfortunately it's only there for one more day .... it's worth the trip if you're not too far away!

Thanks for the heads up - popped down to have a look at what I have already ordered in the flesh!!

i have ordered one in almalfi, would have been good to see a pic of. hint hint :)

Sorry, would like to but was running late heading to Heathrow and shoulnd't have even gone!! Still did go, though, just didn't take any pictures as I was rushing and in danger of missing the flight!

Sorry, would like to but was running late heading to Heathrow and shoulnd't have even gone!! Still did go, though, just didn't take any pictures as I was rushing and in danger of missing the flight!

ah no worries dude, thought i would ask just in case.

Someone. Take some pics of the showroom sportback please

Why so keen? It'll just be amateur (probably phone) pics of a car that has already been photographed and filmed dozens of times by professionals.