COD ordered!

Kristian83

Reaction score
Hello,

Greetings from Denmark!

Just got home from the dealer and ordered this spec (the packages are a little different from what you are used to in the UK):

Audi A3 3-door 1.4 140 hp COD Ambition

Black
PCG Adaptive Cruise Control
QQ4 Interior light package
WDC Light Package (Xenon plus, LED taillights, auto-dimming rear-view mirror)
QJ1 Interior package
2PF 3-spoke leather multifunction steeringwheel with flat buttom
UH2 Audi Hold Assist
WB0 Business Package plus (Audi Phone Box, Audi sound system, light- and rainsensor, heated seats)

Delivery around mid-may - I'm so exited!

Kristian

Well it's good to know that the cylinder on demand engines have made it at last into the A3 line-up. Guess it's only a matter of time before we see them in the UK.

Seems a nice spec as well. Congratulations. just the painful 3-4 months wait now !

Thank you. Yes the wait will be tough - also knowing the date might be pushed if the COD engine is acting up.

Hello,

Greetings from Denmark!

Just got home from the dealer and ordered this spec (the packages are a little different from what you are used to in the UK):

Audi A3 3-door 1.4 140 hp COD Ambition

Black
PCG Adaptive Cruise Control
QQ4 Interior light package
WDC Light Package (Xenon plus, LED taillights, auto-dimming rear-view mirror)
QJ1 Interior package
2PF 3-spoke leather multifunction steeringwheel with flat buttom
UH2 Audi Hold Assist
WB0 Business Package plus (Audi Phone Box, Audi sound system, light- and rainsensor, heated seats)

Delivery around mid-may - I'm so exited!

Kristian

Hej!

How much krone for that?

I knowthe prices in denmark are unbelievably high!

Hej! :) Around 390.000 DKR (about £45.000) :(

Thats my problem with the car economy in denmark, taxes on vehicles are too high stopping people from buying new cars and moving the economy on...

I dont envy the taxes you pay on things...

make sure you enjoy the car :)

Hej Kristian

Have you taken a look at Audiclub.dk?

Nice car! £45k. I can beat that. A 1,8 S-tronic with a couple of goodies: kr.475.000 = £55k!
Yes, the prices in Denmark are insane.

Picking up the new ride next Wednesday! Ordered week 6, built week 17 and pickup week 20. Specs in OP.

Did anybody get the 1,4 140 BHP yet?

Picking up the new ride next Wednesday! Ordered week 6, built week 17 and pickup week 20. Specs in OP.

Did anybody get the 1,4 140 BHP yet?

Not yet. Ordered week 11, build week 28 (hopefully). Audi A3 SB 1,4 TFSI COD Ambition.

Last edited:
Jealous of the cod but didn't want to wait. Have a tuning box so will be pushing 145 anyway but would have preferred the cod engine

Mine's build week 23 - I'm a bit concerned about the turbo rattle now though.