Chris NottVolks Autos
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    44

    Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Manual disappeared off audi configurator?

    Anyone else noticed the 1.8 TFSI manual has disapeared off the configurator.

    Is this a mistake, or was its existence in the first place a mistake? Anyone know what the hecks going on here as thats the one I'm looking to go for!!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    93
    Looks like you're right Chris, it was on the configurator at the weekend as I hoped to order it in the Sportback, instead it looks as though the only changes they're making to the petrol variants is putting Stronic boxes on them, that's the 1.4 & 1.8...seems like they prefer us to use autos, prefer manual any day of the week.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by paul8852 View Post
    Looks like you're right Chris, it was on the configurator at the weekend as I hoped to order it in the Sportback, instead it looks as though the only changes they're making to the petrol variants is putting Stronic boxes on them, that's the 1.4 & 1.8...seems like they prefer us to use autos, prefer manual any day of the week.
    Having you ever tried driving a s-tonic in manual/tiptronic mode. It's just like driving a manual but with having to mess around with a clutch pedal. I drive mine in that mode all the time and find it great fun. I'm currently on my fourth A3 with an s-tronic.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  5. #4
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    44
    I do get that the S-Tronic is good and the manual mode is almost the same. But just as a personal preference thing I much prefer the Manual gearbox and controlling the car with the clutch myself. I hope the manual option returns, don't know whether anyone can shed any light on this?

    If S-Tronic is to be the only option then theres other cars I would probably prefer to go with instead if the manual option has been taken away.

  6. #5
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    44
    1.2 Petrol Versions have now appeared. Manual and S-Tronic..

    Realllllllyyyyyyyyy hope the 1.8 Manual hasn't been stopped, surely not this early into release? I was going to stick my order in next month (

  7. #6
    Trev241's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    229
    I agree, I find S Tronic to be a pretty awful driving experience give me manual any day.
    Audi are quietly introducing S Tronic into nearly every petrol engine across the range with the exeption of the smaller powered engines.
    They appear to be adoping a "take or leave it attitude".
    When I am ready to change the S4 I like you will probably be looking elswhere.
    Trev

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJL View Post
    I do get that the S-Tronic is good and the manual mode is almost the same. But just as a personal preference thing I much prefer the Manual gearbox and controlling the car with the clutch myself. I hope the manual option returns, don't know whether anyone can shed any light on this?

    If S-Tronic is to be the only option then theres other cars I would probably prefer to go with instead if the manual option has been taken away.
    I would interested to know what you can do with a manual gearbox than you cannot do with an s-tronic, apart from slip the clutch. I drove manuals for years and I don't find anything I can do easier and better using an s-tronic.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  9. #8
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJL View Post
    Anyone else noticed the 1.8 TFSI manual has disapeared off the configurator.
    It's still there in the price list, but only for the 3-door version, not the Sportback.

  10. #9
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by mfspen View Post
    It's still there in the price list, but only for the 3-door version, not the Sportback.
    Hopefully it might still be available then? I'm not sure if it was ever on the price list for the sportback but yes your right it is still on the price list even though its no longer on the configurator. The price list I have is dated Jan 2013 so surely it can't be that out of date already, although, the 1.2 engines aren't on the price list yet but are on the configurator.

    Anyone ever known an engine / gearbox configuration be available then be pulled? Really hope it isn't I'm all geared up for end of this month!

  11. #10
    Trev241's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I would interested to know what you can do with a manual gearbox than you cannot do with an s-tronic, apart from slip the clutch. I drove manuals for years and I don't find anything I can do easier and better using an s-tronic.
    Manual gives full control at all times for enthusiastic driving in a performance vehicle.
    Trev

  12. #11
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I would interested to know what you can do with a manual gearbox than you cannot do with an s-tronic, apart from slip the clutch. I drove manuals for years and I don't find anything I can do easier and better using an s-tronic.
    I can understand this feeling. I find a manual gearbox far more engaging when you want some spirited driving. The S-Tronic is a very good auto box which negates many of the drawbacks associated with a normal auto. However, it's just not a manual.

    When I had a DSG A3 it was very relaxing to drive in auto mode but the paddles were pointless. It felt like you we're playing a PlayStation game.
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 150 S-Line - Daytona Grey, B&O, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, SD Nav, Hill Hold Assist.
    2010 A4 2.0TDi 170 S Line | 2008 Golf GT Sport 140 | 2008 S3 | 2005 A3 2.0TDi 140 S Line | 2003 TT 225 | 1998 A4 2.8 Quattro


  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev241 View Post
    Manual gives full control at all times for enthusiastic driving in a performance vehicle.
    So does an s-tronic. I agree if you put it in D and let the car drive itself in would be boring but I never do that. I always drive with the lever in the tiptronic position. I decide when to change gear, both up and down, in exactly the same way as I have always done in my previous manual cars, which included several Golf GTIs and a Golf VR6 and two A3 1.8T Sports. Hardly dull cars to drive.

    The only difference is that I don't have to kept pushing a clutch pedal down when I want to change gear. I can change up with my foot on the floor and no loss of power - try that in a manual. When I stop at a junction or roundabout my car selects first gear ready for the off and all have to do is press the accelerator.

    The only time the gearbox overrides what I would do is if I try and do something stupid like change up with not enough revs or change down at too faster speed or too many revs, other than that I'm in control all the time. I make all the decisions, change down before a corner, hold the revs up the max torque if I want to, pre-select a low gear ready to pass another car . The only time I ever use the auto function is if I'm in a queue of traffic that is creeping slowly forward. With the new 2013 A3 it's possible to get it to do that automatically if you want to using the Automatic Cruise Control and s-tronic together.

    I'm an ethusiastic driver in a performance vehicle (2.0TDI-170hp) who drives fast when the conditions allow and often up to 140mph when I'm on the autobahn in Germany and to at least the speed limit and sometimes more in this country on motorways, dual-carriageways and even country lanes and the s-tronic just adds even more fun to the driving. I still often go out and drive for sheer pleasure, not going anywhere in particular. The only thing that's missing is an old-fashioned clutch pedal.

    I have driven with a manual gearbox for 33 years and with an s-tronic for 8 years and I know which I think is the best and so do Audi, which is why they are fitting the to all their 'performance' models including the new version of the R8. Porsche also have fitted a version of the s-tronic for many years, all of which I think you will agree are 'performance' cars.

    Have you ever driven a car with a s-tronic or DSG gearbox for more than a quick road test?

    The best way to think of an s-tronic is a manual gearbox with an electronically controlled automatic clutch. It bears no resemblence in construction or the way it works to a conventional automatic. It can be the best of both worlds, an automatic or a manual, whichever your prefer at the time. Even in the manual mode you have the choice of changing gear using the gear lever or the paddles, whichever you prefer at each gear change.
    Last edited by h5djr; 2nd February 2013 at 18:28.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  14. #13
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    44
    Hey h5djr

    I hear with S-Tronics that pulling away from junctions is their main issue. I've read from others that theres some kind of noticable delay, is this true? I fear this might be an issue at tricky junctions or roundabouts where you kinda need to take any little chance you get or sit there for exstended periods of time. I know this wouldn't be an issue for a decent powered manual car as my 2 cars previous to this one could get out of any junction in a heartbeat.

    My current 1.6 TDI has that issue purely due to its lack of power, which is my main gripe about that car above all others forgetting its lack of power.

    So I wondered how you found your S-Tronic gearbox performing in situations like that? I've heard you can left foot brake and use your right foot on the accelerator, like a type of launch control. But I fear that behaviour would just either damage breaks or the gearbox.

    Thanks

  15. #14
    I understand that pulling aware from junction can sometimes be a problem with the 7-speed dry clutch DSG. When my wife had a test drive in a Polo 1.4 with the 7-speed she did notice some slight hestitation when compared with my 6-speed version. With the 6-speed wet clutch version in my 2.0 TDI neither of us have ever experience the problem with any of the four DSGs I've owned. The best thing to do is to take one out for a test drive and make sure you use it in tip-tronic mode rather than the D automatic mode. Personally I have never found the need to do any left foot braking.

    The 7-speed version was designed to be lighter and cheaper to make than the original 6-speed to be used with smaller engines and can only handle torque up to 250 Nm whereas the 6-speed can handle up to 350 Nm. Audi have now developed a version for logitudinally mounted engines that can handle torque over 500 Nm and this is the one used in the TT RS and the R8.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  16. #15
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    557
    I had this issue with the two DSGs I had (both 2.0TDis with 6-speed).

    I'm afraid it will be more prevalent depending on your driving style. It used to really frustrate me and I needed to develop a lot of faith in the car and adapt to it. You put your foot down and there was a noticeable delay before the car shot off. The actual delay is probably less than a second, but when you want to move quickly it's noticeable. This was never an issue with the standard auto I had previously. Also not a problem in a manual car.

    If you drive fairly quickly and like to make fast progress, you'll notice it more. My wife used to prefer a more relaxed drive and never noticed it. However, when she was driving she'd wait out four or five opportunities on a roundabout I would have taken. Just different driving styles.

    You'd need to try one to see if it would affect you.
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 150 S-Line - Daytona Grey, B&O, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, SD Nav, Hill Hold Assist.
    2010 A4 2.0TDi 170 S Line | 2008 Golf GT Sport 140 | 2008 S3 | 2005 A3 2.0TDi 140 S Line | 2003 TT 225 | 1998 A4 2.8 Quattro


  17. #16
    Trev241's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    So does an s-tronic. I agree if you put it in D and let the car drive itself in would be boring but I never do that. I always drive with the lever in the tiptronic position. I decide when to change gear, both up and down, in exactly the same way as I have always done in my previous manual cars, which included several Golf GTIs and a Golf VR6 and two A3 1.8T Sports. Hardly dull cars to drive.

    The only difference is that I don't have to kept pushing a clutch pedal down when I want to change gear. I can change up with my foot on the floor and no loss of power - try that in a manual. When I stop at a junction or roundabout my car selects first gear ready for the off and all have to do is press the accelerator.

    The only time the gearbox overrides what I would do is if I try and do something stupid like change up with not enough revs or change down at too faster speed or too many revs, other than that I'm in control all the time. I make all the decisions, change down before a corner, hold the revs up the max torque if I want to, pre-select a low gear ready to pass another car . The only time I ever use the auto function is if I'm in a queue of traffic that is creeping slowly forward. With the new 2013 A3 it's possible to get it to do that automatically if you want to using the Automatic Cruise Control and s-tronic together.

    I'm an ethusiastic driver in a performance vehicle (2.0TDI-170hp) who drives fast when the conditions allow and often up to 140mph when I'm on the autobahn in Germany and to at least the speed limit and sometimes more in this country on motorways, dual-carriageways and even country lanes and the s-tronic just adds even more fun to the driving. I still often go out and drive for sheer pleasure, not going anywhere in particular. The only thing that's missing is an old-fashioned clutch pedal.

    I have driven with a manual gearbox for 33 years and with an s-tronic for 8 years and I know which I think is the best and so do Audi, which is why they are fitting the to all their 'performance' models including the new version of the R8. Porsche also have fitted a version of the s-tronic for many years, all of which I think you will agree are 'performance' cars.

    Have you ever driven a car with a s-tronic or DSG gearbox for more than a quick road test?

    The best way to think of an s-tronic is a manual gearbox with an electronically controlled automatic clutch. It bears no resemblence in construction or the way it works to a conventional automatic. It can be the best of both worlds, an automatic or a manual, whichever your prefer at the time. Even in the manual mode you have the choice of changing gear using the gear lever or the paddles, whichever you prefer at each gear change.
    I have 47 years driving under my belt, due to the nature of my business and lifestyle I have handled cars with pretty well every type of transmission going.
    Extensive driving in Europe extremely high speed where allowed and yes I have driven S Tronic for long periods, not just a quick road test as you put it.
    So I think I am well qualified to comment on various transmission types.
    You just need to Google S Tronic to see the pitfalls of the system incuding everthing from jerky driving issues to major mechanical issues.
    You are of course entitled to you opinion as are we all but like everthing in life it's down to personal choice, I know that I am getting the best driving experience with manual transmission for my 440Nm of Torque.
    Trev

  18. #17
    Daggerit's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    898

    Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Manual disappeared off audi configurator?

    Never had any issues with my s-tronic at all... Also, running at least 600Nm through it hasn't been an issue either for the last 4000 miles.

    I don't know where all these horror stories come from on the modern cars to be honest?
    Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition



  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by hittchy View Post
    If you drive fairly quickly and like to make fast progress, you'll notice it more. My wife used to prefer a more relaxed drive and never noticed it. However, when she was driving she'd wait out four or five opportunities on a roundabout I would have taken. Just different driving styles.

    You'd need to try one to see if it would affect you.
    It is very important to make sure anyone trys a DSG before buying one and makes sure they try it in tip-tronic mode.

    I'm like you and like to drive fairly quickly and like to make fast progress. I suppose over the eight years I've been drive with the DSG I've developed a technique for busy junctions. I tend to release the brake and let the car just creep forward a liitle and then re-apply the brake lightly and just enough to stop the creep. When a gap appears it's just a matter of moving the foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator and away. This technique also works well with my latest 2012 A3 which has the stop/start function. I stop and release the brake just before the car comes to a standstill as I was taught to do when I was taught to drive to prevent the jerking action when you come to a standstill. If I then re-apply the brake very lightly, just enough to stop the car creeping, the start/stop does not cut in. If I know I'm going to be a few minutes at traffic lights or a level crossing for example I push the brake pedal a little harder and the engine cuts out. I then often move the centre lever to park and take my foot off the brake rather than blind the driver behind with my brake lights. When the way is clear, I just move the lever to D and I'm away, moving the lever across to tip-tronic as soon as the DSG selects second gear.

    It's learning these new techiques that makes driving still so enjoyable even after 47 years.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  20. #19
    Trev241's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    It is very important to make sure anyone trys a DSG before buying one and makes sure they try it in tip-tronic mode.

    I'm like you and like to drive fairly quickly and like to make fast progress. I suppose over the eight years I've been drive with the DSG I've developed a technique for busy junctions. I tend to release the brake and let the car just creep forward a liitle and then re-apply the brake lightly and just enough to stop the creep. When a gap appears it's just a matter of moving the foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator and away. This technique also works well with my latest 2012 A3 which has the stop/start function. I stop and release the brake just before the car comes to a standstill as I was taught to do when I was taught to drive to prevent the jerking action when you come to a standstill. If I then re-apply the brake very lightly, just enough to stop the car creeping, the start/stop does not cut in. If I know I'm going to be a few minutes at traffic lights or a level crossing for example I push the brake pedal a little harder and the engine cuts out. I then often move the centre lever to park and take my foot off the brake rather than blind the driver behind with my brake lights. When the way is clear, I just move the lever to D and I'm away, moving the lever across to tip-tronic as soon as the DSG selects second gear.

    It's learning these new techiques that makes driving still so enjoyable even after 47 years.
    So you have been driving for 47 years as well, what a coincidence
    Trev

  21. #20
    Artimus's Avatar
    Short Back

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,849
    I was dead set against all Auto's - and I driven quite a few, until I tore ligaments in my left ankle early last year & feared (at my age) they might never fully heal, so driving a manual over long distances or in traffic would have been difficult! I went for a DSG, a decision I haven't regretted even though my ankle now feels as strong as ever ...I wouldn't buy a manual over a DSG going by the experience I've had over this past 7 months.

    But I can't figure out for the life of me why DSG drivers are trying to convince Manual drivers that DSG will be better for them! I can see the manual argument & it really is a very personal choice IMO.

    oh ..and only 34 years driving here.
    Last edited by Artimus; 3rd February 2013 at 12:31.
    ................................................
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

  22. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimus View Post

    But I can't figure out for the life of me why DSG drivers are trying to convince Manual drivers that DSG will be better for them! I can see the manual argument & it really is a very personal choice IMO.

    oh ..and only 34 years driving here.
    I agree, but what I gets me is drivers who think that 'real' drivers have to be using a manual gearbox and say an DSG is awful when they have never really tried one. I was like you to start with. I had only ever driven manuals and a 'normal' auto and only on a few occasions and I thought it was horrible. But I liked the idea of being able to change gear without keep pushing a clutch pedal down so I borrowed an DSG equipped A3 for a week-end and drove it all day for both days. After that I was convinced that it was the best of both worlds. Eight years later and I still think that and would never want to go back to a manual. My wife has a manual A1 and I have no interest in driving that at all but she likes driving my A3.

    I read in an article recently by one of Audi's technical directors where he thinks Audi will no longer be fitting any manual gearboxes between 5 and 10 years from now, apart possible on the smaller engined A1 and A3s. Even now all their bigger S models can only be ordered with an s-tronic.

    You have a few years to catch yet!!. What age did you start driving. In my case it was 18 after 2 years with a Honda 50 moped.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  23. #22
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggerit View Post
    Never had any issues with my s-tronic at all... Also, running at least 600Nm through it hasn't been an issue either for the last 4000 miles.

    I don't know where all these horror stories come from on the modern cars to be honest?
    4000 miles.... early days yet then. [/runs for cover]

    You're right though. I don't think they have a particularly bad reputation. It's just that anything 'out of the ordinary' draws attention. The repair/replacement cost of S-Tronic on a used car is bound to draw concern. It's still a relatively new technology compared with manual or conventional auto so hasn't the benefit of being tried and tested over long periods of time. When we start hearing stories of S-Tronic boxes outlasting the engines it'll boost confidence.

    I guess it's also the fear of the unknown. I doubt your local independent garage would be happy stripping and rebuilding an S-Tronic box. This leaves owners dependent on the dealer network, which is far from ideal on an older car.

    Manual diesels get a similar problem with DPF failures and dual mass flywheel issues, although replacement costs tend to be much more reasonable.
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 150 S-Line - Daytona Grey, B&O, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, SD Nav, Hill Hold Assist.
    2010 A4 2.0TDi 170 S Line | 2008 Golf GT Sport 140 | 2008 S3 | 2005 A3 2.0TDi 140 S Line | 2003 TT 225 | 1998 A4 2.8 Quattro


  24. #23
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    224
    S-Tronic is awesome. I have DSG on my 03 a3 tdi 140 and its great for motorway queueing etc and quite good for manual mode, however S-tronic and the 2.0t FSI engine is a match made in heaven, ultra smooth in D and S and great in manual mode. You change gear much faster than a manual gbox and get nice exhaust bangs when you do so!

    The only bad thing I have to say is they are steering mounted pedals and not column mounted, so it can be tricky to find the paddle mid corner, however you shouldnt be changing gear on a manual gbox in a corner anyway.
    2008 A3 1.8t FSI Sportback S-Line - Avus Silver - Full spec.

  25. #24
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    I have just visited audi.de and it's still available on the konfigurator!Does anybody know what's goin' on?

  26. #25
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    I ordered an 1.8 TFSI manual only to be told a few days later it was unavailable until further notice. Needless to say I was a tad pi**ed off as the s-tronic is more expensive and I don't want an s-tronic. Cancelled my order, not sure what to do now.

    Dealer sent me a Audi press release stating 'The A3 TFSI manual wil be unavailable until further notice, it has been withdrawn from ordering to prevent any further delays to orders".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stubrown; 27th March 2013 at 10:01.

  27. #26
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23
    Please can you give me the web address for this release. I am in a similar position and I'd like to read the details.

  28. #27
    markwiggy's Avatar
    Third Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    1,125
    The 1.8 TFSI has been withdrawn from the uk market, dealer told me when I ordered my Sportback a few weeks ago.

    Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

  29. #28
    manmoth's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    65

    S-Tronic Launch Lag

    I've had my s-Tronic 1.8 for a month now and I can testify that there is indeed a significant delay when pulling away from a junction. It can be unnerving as I am used to a Leon FR DSG which was super responsive off the lights.

  30. #29
    JohnnyM100's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hampshire/Surrey border
    Posts
    461
    Watching this thread with interest as I have just ordered a 1.8TFSI S-tronic.

    I did notice the lag in a test drive but found that doing an initial press on the accelerator then immediately using less pressure minimised and lag. Demo car was in dynamic mode though.

    For those wanting manual, it has reappeared in the latest April brochure for MY14.
    Enjoying my 8V

  31. #30
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Good news! Just changed order back to manual! Bad News! December delivery

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO