s-line suspension question

bigsur1

Reaction score
Hi sorry for another s-line suspension question, but I am keen to get an answer from folks that have had an A3 for a few months. I currently have an 8P (2010) A3 S-line and am quite happy with the suspension. I am wondering what the s-line drivers opinions are on the new A3 s-line suspension ? Unfortunately the dealer does not have an A3 with S-line suspension but I have driven the new A3 sport. Can anyone comment on the difference between the 8P and 8V s-line suspension? I know it's subjective but any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The only thing I would say is that none of the reviews of the new A3 have been done on the S-line suspensions, and very few on even the sport suspensions. It means Audi wants journalists to drive and assess the car with standard suspensions, because they are probably a good compromise without major drawbacks...

My car is only weeks old full s-line suspension I can say its better than my departed A4 s-line, there will be other comments regarding sport/s-line set up but if you were happy previously you will be delighted with the new set up.