Chris NottSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

Smile A3 Sportback on view at dealer

I understand that an A3 Sportback is doing the rounds at Audi dealers.

I heard today that it will be at King's Lynn Audi next Friday, Saturday and Sunday (25,26,27 January).

Got mine on order, so I will be going along!

I hope I like it!!
    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150ps S Line
    Glacier White, Perforated Alcantara leather seats, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Hill-hold Assist, Comfort Package, Electric Lumbar Support - Front Seats, Interior Light Package, Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof, Sat Nav SD Card Based, Dab Digital Radio, Through Load Facility, Debadged.

Changed from A4 Avant S Line executive pack, Ibis white on 28.3.13

2. # ADS
    ADS

I've just received an invitation Preview event at my dealers next Thursday evening.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Is it the left hand drive model that was doing the rounds late Dec or the first sighting of a UK Model? Any info?

Would be keen to see one in Edinburgh.....will ping an e-mail off the the salesguy and see if he knows anything coming into his showroom.
    A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport in Monsoon Grey with added extras - 5 arm 'kinetic' design wheels, comfort pack, audi sound system, storage and luggage pack, SD Satnav and Interior Light Pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDali View Post
    Is it the left hand drive model that was doing the rounds late Dec or the first sighting of a UK Model? Any info?

Would be keen to see one in Edinburgh.....will ping an e-mail off the the salesguy and see if he knows anything coming into his showroom.
    I don't know if it's the left hand drive or UK model. I expect it is but I will enquire over the weekend!
    Glacier White, Perforated Alcantara leather seats, Aluminium Roof Rails, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Hill-hold Assist, Comfort Package, Electric Lumbar Support - Front Seats, Interior Light Package, Open Sky Panoramic Sunroof, Sat Nav SD Card Based, Dab Digital Radio, Through Load Facility, Debadged.

1st Gear

Status

A3 Sportback on view at dealer

Cheers.

I loved the 3 door and pics of 5 door look even better but it would be nice for a wee preview prior to my own arriving in March.
    A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport in Monsoon Grey with added extras - 5 arm 'kinetic' design wheels, comfort pack, audi sound system, storage and luggage pack, SD Satnav and Interior Light Pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDali View Post
    Cheers.

I loved the 3 door and pics of 5 door look even better but it would be nice for a wee preview prior to my own arriving in March.
    I spoke to King's Lynn Audi earlier today and they think it is the LHD one which did the rounds at other dealers before Christmas.

If that is the case, it will be the same colour and just about the same spec, including the sunroof, as I have ordered!

Neutral

Status
    There was a Sportback doing the rounds in the South which was Beluga Brown... Looked fine in the showroom at night but I suspect it's a brave choice in other circumstances!

Neutral

Status
    Nottingham Audi have a LHD in the showroom looks a nice spec.
    cant wait for the s3

1st Gear

Status
    UPDATE:
    Just been to see the A3 Sportback. It's the LHD S Line seen elsewhere.
    Looks absolutely gorgeous!
    Apart from full leather rather than alcantara, no roof rails and, of course beng LHD, it's the same spec and colour as I have ordered!

Roll on mid April, can't wait!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TreborA4 View Post
    UPDATE:
    Just been to see the A3 Sportback. It's the LHD S Line seen elsewhere.
    Looks absolutely gorgeous!
    Apart from full leather rather than alcantara, no roof rails and, of course beng LHD, it's the same spec and colour as I have ordered!

Roll on mid April, can't wait!!

did you take any pics

1st Gear

Status
    Unfortunately, no.

It is the same car which was in London City Audi in November last year

http://www.facebook.com/AudiCity

Scroll down to 6 November, there are many photos there!

Cheers!