Has anybody figured out the computer?

suzannec

Reaction score
And if you have, can you tell me please?!

We've already established I'm feeling fairly clueless about this car, although the good news after spending limited time in it I've started to figure it out, it is fairly intuitive thankfully.

What I can't figure out is the computer, the manual
pictures are in german and the computer itself appears to be counting in KM?! If anybody can talk me through what 1, 2 and efficiency is actually showing me I'd really appreciate it. I miss being able to see mpg for the journey and miles until fill up.

Thanks in advance!

You can configure the units via the MMI, but can't remember exactly where off the top of my head.

As for the 1/2 etc, as you scroll though the displays with the left thumbwheel on the steering wheel, some things have a 1 or 2 in the top right corner. Those with the 1 are for the current journey only and are reset each trip. The ignition has to be off for two hours I think before they reset, so they'll keep counting if you make short stops etc. The ones with a 2 don't reset unless you do it manually so show figures over a longer period. Some things don't have a number as it's not relevant, such as miles remaining on the current tank.