My Glacier White 2.0 TDI S-Line - 2 weeks on...

splash1992

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Sorry for the lack of photos so far ( as I know you all love them so much )...The weather has been terrible and since having the car, I haven't had one single decent day to take the camera out and gets some pics of the car. Looks like Saturday is finally going to be nice enough to get some photos. So I will post them up as soon as possible!! I have got one or two...Taken on my phone, in terrible light...But enjoy anyhow :)

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Reactions: vimy
One of the best colours for the new A3, congrats !

nice!

the sales guy told me the new glacier white has a hint of blue, would you agree?

nice!

the sales guy told me the new glacier white has a hint of blue, would you agree?

I agree.

I had a glacier white A3 on demo a little whie ago and when parked next to my Ibis White A4 Avant it was possible to see the hint of blue!

nice!

Thanks Guys, And yeah I'd definitely agree with that...In very good light you can see that slight hint! I tried explaining this to my Girlfriend the other day...she was having none of it and claimed it looked the same colour as my old Candy White VW Polo! Outrageous haha But yeah I love it, really happy with the colour choice. Like I said, come saturday I'll get some proper pics up on here...With interior shots etc + any requests of course ?

:)

At least you are happy, thats all that counts.

+ any requests of course ?

:)

any chance of the center console but the bottom half, i.e where the ash tray sections is, i want to see what the non-smoking and smoking pack looks like. Not sure what you selected. I really want somewhere to keep loose change :)

thanks.