New A3 S-Line delivered ! (With Pics)

Ha, have only just noticed my boot spoiler is different in design and bigger than the standard, have only ever seen one other A3 and that was an S-Line !!

Mark.

Hey Mark
Just wondered how you're getting on with the privacy glass. The spec I am hoping to order is very similar to yours only in Sportback (two teenage sons, had enough grief from them regarding access to the back seats with my BMW 320D Coupe!!) are the visuals impaired at this time of year with the privacy glass, its the one option that I'm stuck on, looks great on the A3 not so sure with the Sportback..any feedback will be much appreciated.

Hey Mark
Just wondered how you're getting on with the privacy glass. The spec I am hoping to order is very similar to yours only in Sportback (two teenage sons, had enough grief from them regarding access to the back seats with my BMW 320D Coupe!!) are the visuals impaired at this time of year with the privacy glass, its the one option that I'm stuck on, looks great on the A3 not so sure with the Sportback..any feedback will be much appreciated.

To be honest you hardly notice, looks a lot darker from the outside in! But from inside I've had no issues, even with the drab days we have been having!

Mark.