Another ordered....

stevey_cam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just ordered a 1.4 S-Line in Daytona.

Not gone crazy with the options just gone for the heated seats.

Has anyone else got or ordered a 1.4?

Cheers
Steven

Reactions: PjDali
​Hi stevey, im sure you must be well excited. When is your delivery time? :) x

Hi everyone,

Just ordered a 1.4 S-Line in Daytona.

Not gone crazy with the options just gone for the heated seats.

Has anyone else got or ordered a 1.4?

Cheers
Steven

I've already ordered a Sportback 1.4 Sport and patiently waiting for March to come round so as I can get to drive it :)

I so cant wait to get mine ordered!

We had a 1.4 S-Line on a 4 day demo recently. I was really impressed with the engine - smooth, refined but surprisingly quick. It was averaging 45mpg when we had it. To be honest, I thought it was pretty perfect. This one had Sport suspension too, not the S Line suspension.

The missus ordered a diesel in the end, for company car tax reasons, but if it was my money I'd have bought the 1.4.

Not sure I understand why she went for the diesel for company car tax reasons.

The 1.4 manual is 15% BIK, the same as the 2.0TDI, whilst the 1.4 S-Tronic is only 13%, the same as the 1.6TDI. The diesels are also over £2k more list price than the petrols.

I've already ordered a Sportback 1.4 Sport and patiently waiting for March to come round so as I can get to drive it :)

There was a sportback in the showroom when I was in looked very nice and was tempted to go for a sportback but the deal wouldn't have been quite as good.

The sportback they had in the showroom was an Audi demonstrator from Germany. Was a very high spec S-Line quattro with s-tronic, not sure which engine though. Looked as if it had pretty much every option going! :drool: