Chris NottEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

Rear Centre Armrest ?

I'm about to order an A3 Sportback as per my other thread.

I've noticed that the 'Through Load facility' option has the following description:

'For safely transporting long objects, includes rear centre armrest with cup holders and a storage compartment'

Does this mean that you need to order this if you want a rear centre armrest?

If that's the case, I think Audi are getting more and more like BMW every week as far as options are concerned ! Steering wheels will be a 'mandatory option' next

If anyone knows the answer to this, it would be much appreciated......yet another thing I will probably have to add to my spec!
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line
    Phantom Black Pearl | Heated Nappa Leather | B&O | Technology Pack | Comfort Pack | Interior Lighting Pack | Parking System Plus | DAB | Alu Roof rails | Elec folding mirrors | Mono.pur | Rear Side Airbags | Elec lumbar
    |

SOLD 2007 A6 Avant 2.7 TDI Le Mans quattro
    Daytona Grey | Leather | MMI High | Bluetooth | Adaptive Xenons | BOSE | DAB | Heated F&R | AMI | Parking F&R | Storage Pack | Visibility Pack | Interior Light Pack |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Looking at my downloaded A3 Pricing and Specification brochure the only mention of the rear seat armrest is with the optional Through Load so it looks like Yes is the answer. The Through Load has always been an option on the A3. I have it on mine because I wanted the electrically controlled drivers seat and for some strange reason if you wanted that particular option on the 8P you had to have the Through Load as well. I must admit it is quite useful at times.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3