Today is the day...!

splash1992

Reaction score
Just Had a call, my car is being delivered at around 3PM this afternoon...Shame I am at work so will not see it until I get home later...When it will be dark! Very excited though :)

Just Had a call, my car is being delivered at around 3PM this afternoon...Shame I am at work so will not see it until I get home later...When it will be dark! Very excited though :)

Nice one ! Hold out until the weekend ; )

Pics ASAP please.

And welcome to the most exclusive car club in Britain right now lol!

Seriously, I've seen more Ferraris on the road than A3 8Vs! (the Ferrari dealer round the corner might have something to do with that though)

Did it live up to expectations!? Had my call as well today, being delivered next Monday :-D about time!

...I love it, I was stuck in the worst traffic coming home from work too! So when I finally got home it was very dark indeed! Gave me a good chance to see the interior light pack in all it's glory :) But first impressions are very good...and coming from a 1.2TFSI polo which was my first car...to this, it also seems pretty quick! Will have a proper look around it tomorrow in day light...and work out the MMI system, there is sooooo many buttons and menu's etc, I need a good reading session of the user guide I think! Will report back tomorrow and take some pictures at the weekend! :)