Aluminium Roof Rails
Audi Sound System
DAB Radi
Interior Lighting Pack
Comfort Pack
Non-smoking pack
Sat Nav SD Based
Delete engine technology

I have to say after seeing it again in the showroom (s-line,monsoon grey,privacy glass), it is a stunning piece of machinery, beautifully proportioned and a lot better in real life than in any pictures. So much quality. Hope the sportback turns out as well.

Only thing is I did have a few minutes with the standard 5.8" screen and that was a little disappointing. Resolution not great as others have said. Seriously thinking about adding the tech pack now :(

Last edited:
Decision made, job done, just ordered:-

A3 Sportback S-line 1.8 TFSI S-tronic
Phantom Black
Adaptive Cruise Control
Aluminium Roof Rails
Audi Sound System
DAB Radio
Interior Lighting Pack
Comfort Pack
Non-smoking pack
Sat Nav SD Based
Delete engine technology

I have to say after seeing it again in the showroom (s-line,monsoon grey,privacy glass), it is a stunning piece of machinery, beautifully proportioned and a lot better in real life than in any pictures. So much quality. Hope the sportback turns out as well.

Only thing is I did have a few minutes with the standard 5.8" screen and that was disappointing. Resolution not great as others have said. Seriously thinking about adding the tech pack now :(

Nice spec Jeff. You are dead right about seeing one up close, pictures really don't do them any justice. I get what your saying about the low-res interface on the 5.8 screen, personally, I can't see this causing me a problem. I havn't spent much time looking at it whilst driving around today. I put my tunes on then hid the screen altogether, when choosing my options I couldn't justify spending an extra £1000 + on the tech pack.

Nice spec!

(The tech pack is worth it, especially at the reduced price of £1k, if only for the screen)

​Well spec'd car Jeff, bet you be counting down to delivery time. :) x

Nice spec!

(The tech pack is worth it, especially at the reduced price of £1k, if only for the screen)

Not sure if you get commission from Audi but you should ;) , I have e-mailed the dealer to add the Tech pack. I do feel a bit guilty spending so much money but just didnt want to get it and be disappointed with anything. I probably wouldn't tell my mates I spent 1000 on a bigger screen as they would call me mental !

I am relieved now that I have made the decisions and ordered it. I can forget about it now for a bit......only four months to go :)

Have you got a delivery or built date for your car yet ?

Sorry no, nothing yet.

The dealer told me he would have an idea in the New Year, so I'm expecting to hear something in the next week or two.

The original delivery estimate was the end of March, so it looks as though I'm nearly half way through the waiting time...... :wacko:

awesome spec bet you cant wait :) nice to see someone else go for the 1.8 tfsi too :)