Saturday...Collection Day...

Go to bed early, then tomorrow will be here sooner!

What model, colour and spec are you getting?

Go to bed early, then tomorrow will be here sooner!<br><br>What model, colour and spec are you getting?

Thats the plan Trebor, it was ready on Thursday but I decided to stick it out and wait. Wanted to collect it at the weekend, can have more fun in it.

Spec - 2.0 TDI / S-Line / Daytona Grey / Privacy Glass - a few other option boxes ticked.

Sorry, this post appeared again...how do I delete it!

I'm tired, just spent 10 hours doing a 200 mile journey .....4.5 hours stationary on the A1 as a result of two lorries colliding!

​well its Saturday, where are the pictures, lol. :) x

what they said! ^^

:)

(i think his too busy driving around)

what they said! ^^

:)

(i think his too busy driving around)

Hi guys, you really are eager. Loving the car so far!! Nobody awaiting delivery will be disappointed. Heading back out for a drive, only taken this so far: Hopefully this works, I will get some decent quality pics uploaded ASAP.

Hi guys, you really are eager. Loving the car so far!! Nobody awaiting delivery will be disappointed. Heading back out for a drive, only taken this so far: Hopefully this works, I will get some decent quality pics uploaded ASAP.

cant see the image for some reason.
glad your enjoying it, take your time, have fun :)

Picture not displaying :(

Can't see pic either :(

And of course we're eager - they're rarer than hen's teeth at the moment. Yet to see another one on the road - feel so exclusive :D

Can't see pic either :(

And of course we're eager - they're rarer than hen's teeth at the moment. Yet to see another one on the road - feel so exclusive :D

See below, should be fine now. Better will follow tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dan, that is one lovely looking car. It was def worth the wait, cant wait to see more pics. You must have a permanent grin today. Enjoy many happy safe miles. :) x

After lots of fun in it this weekend, here are some exterior snaps I have taken. Hope you like.

IMAG0330.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

7.png

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Wow Dan, now rhats the kinda pictures i was looking for. The car is a beauty. Glad you had some fun. Dare i ask how many miles you have done? You happy with it? You got a permanent grin? Thanks for posting the pics, its stunning. Lmao,im smiling for you. :) x x

Wow Dan, now rhats the kinda pictures i was looking for. The car is a beauty. Glad you had some fun. Dare i ask how many miles you have done? You happy with it? You got a permanent grin? Thanks for posting the pics, its stunning. Lmao,im smiling for you. :) x x

Very happy thanks Sandra, as I said in a earlier post, anybody waiting for one on order will not be disappointed. Its such a nice car to be inside, and the exterior is stunning. I couldn't help feeling how dated the previous A3 has started to look as I drove past a couple over the weekend. Made up with the S-Line trim with Daytona Grey, it looks so aggressive even when sat on the drive. Dogs growl at it as they walk past.

Mileage wise I have not done anything too extensive, about 90 in total, I'm going easy at the moment as I break it in : )

Very happy thanks Sandra, as I said in a earlier post, anybody waiting for one on order will not be disappointed. Its such a nice car to be inside, and the exterior is stunning. I couldn't help feeling how dated the previous A3 has started to look as I drove past a couple over the weekend. Made up with the S-Line trim with Daytona Grey, it looks so aggressive even when sat on the drive. Dogs growl at it as they walk past.

Mileage wise I have not done anything too extensive, about 90 in total, I'm going easy at the moment as I break it in : )

Can see some time off work coming up real soon. Im glad your happy and enjoying it Dan. :) x

Congrats and thanks for the pics.

Daytona is such a nice colour :)

excellent, am so jealous i cant get a s-line or that colour. enjoy dude!

Looks amazing mate! Was hoping I might get mine a bit earlier but anticipated stock date is still 19th November. These pics will keep me going until then :)