New brochure including Sportback

Vertigo1

Reaction score
Not sure how new this is but I've noticed the downloadable brochure on the Audi website has been updated and now includes the Sportback.

There are also some new models it would seem, as the 150PS diesel is now available with S-Tronic, which I'm sure it wasn't before.

No it wasn't I was told when I looked at the A3 on its launch date that the Stronic wouldn't be out until the sportback came out and hence now that's being released they've launch the Stronic in the 3door.

Notice the tech pack is also discounted to £1k on the Sportback until the end of Feb.

Really?! Interesting really torn between the new A3 Sline and the new A Class AMG sport. Like for like spec only £25 in it and was categorically told by Mercedes there is NO discount even though we were looking at ordering one for me and one for my brother. Nearly £60ks worth.

Has anyone managed a deal from Audi for the 8v?!?! May sway my decision.

Have you got a link though, I've just looked on the Audi site and for me it just says explore, don't seem to be able to build one :?

I downloaded the new brochure some while ago and noticed that, at the moment, I would not be able to order a similar new A3 to my existing even as a 150 rather than a 170. The current brochure lists the Sportback SE in 1.4TFSI and 2.0TDI with manual gearboxes, neither of which I would consider. Perhaps SE versions with the s-tronic will become available as time goes on.