Sportback now showing on ETKA

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have just done an online update to my copy of ETKA and it's now showing the parts for the new A3 Sportback as well as the 3-door and the new Golf VII together with details of when the productions will start for each of the various models.

where can i get ETKA? ebay or just download it?
You can download it but it involves quite a number of files and to be honest it's easier to buy a copy on ebay. I only paid £2.69 for my latest copy, which unlike earlier copies allows you to get automatic updates. My current version includes all four major VAG manufacturers, Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat. When you buy a copy on ebay you also get detailed instructions on how to install the software.

If you do buy a copy and get any problems sent me a PM and I will try and help if I can.

You can download it but it involves quite a number of files and to be honest it's easier to buy a copy on ebay. I only paid £2.69 for my latest copy, which unlike earlier copies allows you to get automatic updates. My current version includes all four major VAG manufacturers, Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat. When you buy a copy on ebay you also get detailed instructions on how to install the software.

If you do buy a copy and get any problems sent me a PM and I will try and help if I can.

ok thanks, will get it from ebay

My latest on-line update to the VW section now includes the new Golf VII.