Sky InsuranceChris Nott

Sportback now showing on ETKA

I have just done an online update to my copy of ETKA and it's now showing the parts for the new A3 Sportback as well as the 3-door and the new Golf VII together with details of when the productions will start for each of the various models.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    where can i get ETKA? ebay or just download it?

Quote Originally Posted by profidriver View Post
    where can i get ETKA? ebay or just download it?
    You can download it but it involves quite a number of files and to be honest it's easier to buy a copy on ebay. I only paid £2.69 for my latest copy, which unlike earlier copies allows you to get automatic updates. My current version includes all four major VAG manufacturers, Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat. When you buy a copy on ebay you also get detailed instructions on how to install the software.

If you do buy a copy and get any problems sent me a PM and I will try and help if I can.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    You can download it but it involves quite a number of files and to be honest it's easier to buy a copy on ebay. I only paid £2.69 for my latest copy, which unlike earlier copies allows you to get automatic updates. My current version includes all four major VAG manufacturers, Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat. When you buy a copy on ebay you also get detailed instructions on how to install the software.

If you do buy a copy and get any problems sent me a PM and I will try and help if I can.
    ok thanks, will get it from ebay

5th Gear

Status
    and it takes hours to install!
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

My latest on-line update to the VW section now includes the new Golf VII.
    Dave R (h5djr)