New S3 on Top Gear

I don't remember the 8L or 8P being o Top Gear before so it would be nice! They have done the R32 both times!

They rarely do an RS model, the TTRS or RS3 didnt get a look in.

Reactions: ice_cube99
Read the comments under the article. User99 says 'its ugly, buy a Mini'. What a c**t!

300bhp, quad exhausts and 5.1s with launch control sounds interesting so I'm keeping an open mind. As with all its predecessors, once the customer starts aftermarket fiddling the cars suddenly get interesting, or nuclear as TG seem to call it.

Reactions: Kelza
Read the comments under the article. User99 says 'its ugly, buy a Mini'. What a c**t!

300bhp, quad exhausts and 5.1s with launch control sounds interesting so I'm keeping an open mind. As with all its predecessors, once the customer starts aftermarket fiddling the cars suddenly get interesting, or nuclear as TG seem to call it.

As much of a **** as RealMan on page 2 of the comments?!

"The driver's car is BMW135i. It will eat the S3, A45 AMG and won't be enough for breakfast. Buy a Mini if you cant't afford 135i and get Class plus performance and respect. S3 is ugly, same shape for 14 years, it's drab, aweful to drive too. Ask my wife."

I'm not sure that it's possible for me to respect a man less than a man who lusts after a Mini while his wife drives an S3.

As much of a **** as RealMan on page 2 of the comments?!

"The driver's car is BMW135i. It will eat the S3, A45 AMG and won't be enough for breakfast. Buy a Mini if you cant't afford 135i and get Class plus performance and respect. S3 is ugly, same shape for 14 years, it's drab, aweful to drive too. Ask my wife."

I'm not sure that it's possible for me to respect a man less than a man who lusts after a Mini while his wife drives an S3.

These are the type of people who are caught fingering their neighbours cat etc..