Sportback win for this one ?

The back and the seats look really nice!
the front needs to be more lower and aggressive... looks like it is pointing upwards as it approaches the front of the car. I can imagine that lowered with some nice alloys and a better bumper making that thing look like a baby RS4!

The back and the seats look really nice!
the front needs to be more lower and aggressive... looks like it is pointing upwards as it approaches the front of the car. I can imagine that lowered with some nice alloys and a better bumper making that thing look like a baby RS4!

Yes exactly what I thought it looks pretty impressive / maybe later in the years a BE model comes out may look different to how it is

Outwardly, it's not looking much different to the existing Sportback but there again VAG cars are not radically changed. I reckon a couple of styled stick on panels would make my Sportback look like the new model.

moved to 8V;regulars of the 8P section, there is now an 8V section so please use it for 8V related guff

That looks really good! though the Audi connect is going to distract alot of drivers and cause loads of accidents

I agree, it does looks good. I've ordered a 3 door however, as I'm not a family man yet! :)