2013 Audi A3 5d Sportback

My wife has a 2010 A3 sportback and would love a new model. But it's about £3k more than the cheapest outgoing version was. Audi are going to price many people out of buying an A3.

Love it... Was seriously considering a B8 Avant for my next car but this could sway me... Slightly cheeper model means more gadgets for me :)

My wife has a 2010 A3 sportback and would love a new model. But it's about £3k more than the cheapest outgoing version was. Audi are going to price many people out of buying an A3.

No, the new A3 is priced right, the out going model was sold to cheap when compared to the Golf. Considering Audi is supposed to be the premium brand of the group, the new A3 is priced accordingly...

Has a new A3 Sportback brochure been published yet, either on the website or hard copy?

Has a new A3 Sportback brochure been published yet, either on the website or hard copy?

Not as far as I'm aware. I looked at the Audi UK website yesterday and there was nothing listed.

Not as far as I'm aware. I looked at the Audi UK website yesterday and there was nothing listed.

Brochure isn't out neither is the configurator on the Audi UK website, but the model is now listed with an over view and you can register for updates.

Thanks, I have registered for updates.

I will be changing from A4 avant S-line 2.0TDI 143bhp early in the new year and was about to order an A3 S-line 2.0TDI 150ps.
I will hang fire a little to order the Sportback. I didn't realise that it would be available so soon after the launch of the 3 door A3!

I currently have an A4 avant and having demoed an A3 2.0TDI 150ps, I am seriously thinking about changing to an A3 Sportback.
I might even include a sunroof!