Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

My Phantom Black S-Line Sportback was finally delivered yesterday after almost a six month wait! (The first three photos are mine) :

2013 Audi A3 Photos by daveb99 | Photobucket
Nice pics Dave, enjoy!
Of The pics taken which are not you car, I notice that on some, the colour looks a little blue. Are all the pics of phantom black audis or are my eyes playing tricks with me?

Nice pics Dave, enjoy!
Of The pics taken which are not you car, I notice that on some, the colour looks a little blue. Are all the pics of phantom black audis or are my eyes playing tricks with me?
i believe your eyes are playing tricks with you......looks like the other are Daytona Grey

The 8V s-line exterior looks a lot better then the 8P s-line exterior imo.

Guys and gals......has anyone got any pics of the more unusual colours, the beluga brown, ice silver, Dakota (not Daytona grey), Shiraz etc or a custom colour......I am happy with my Daytona choice but interested to see how the others shape up

@ Daveotto - 7PastShilton posted photos of his Shiraz SB S-line in this section. Top of this page.

I prefer the individuality of the 8P exterior more than the conformity of the 8V. But the interior is harder to gauge, I love the tech & materials, but don't much like the centre console layout (the heater controls in particular) and that scribble button would be next to useless for me to use left handed as I'm a heavily biased righty - but would have to have it because it's cool.

on the positive side, it IS slowly growing on me as a whole.

Some pics from Spain, my english is very bad, but i follow you a lot, the quality is horrible... But i hope that like you!

img3309vs.jpg

img3343k.jpg

img3338e.jpg

img3331v.jpg

img3330f.jpg

img3325z.jpg

img3323jw.jpg

img3322rk.jpg

img3326r.jpg

img3332j.jpg

img3329y.jpg

img3324f.jpg

img3327qw.jpg

Reactions: vakaviti and Arjuanamo
Some pics from Spain, my english is very bad, but i follow you a lot, the quality is horrible... But i hope that like you!

img3309vs.jpg

img3343k.jpg

img3338e.jpg

img3331v.jpg

img3330f.jpg

img3325z.jpg

img3323jw.jpg

img3322rk.jpg

img3326r.jpg

img3332j.jpg

img3329y.jpg

img3324f.jpg

img3327qw.jpg

nice car lucky number 8 that must of cost a small fortune.

Hi, I'm from Belgium and this is my A3 8V.
I already did some mods... :p

Foto 5

Reactions: Arjuanamo

img3332j.jpg

Your car looks fantastic! Is the interior Biathlon or alcantara?

Guys and gals......has anyone got any pics of the more unusual colours, the beluga brown, ice silver, Dakota (not Daytona grey), Shiraz etc or a custom colour......I am happy with my Daytona choice but interested to see how the others shape up

Here's my Ice Silver A3 1.4 TFSI I got month ago

View attachment 15743

DHarris Herstmonceux Castle 20130505 207 Edit

Yesterday I got the chrome tailpipe ends... looks much better

Last edited:
Here is my new 8V SB that I picked 3 weeks ago. The major options are S-tronic, 25mm lower S-line suspension, 18" rotor wheels, MMI navigation and Audi Sound System. It's based on the Business Sport package so there are sport seats, xenon lamps, LED running lights, S-line rear spoiler plus some other stuff. It's a 1.4 TFSI because that was the only petrol option in Finland when I ordered it, the 1.8 is still unavailable here until August. Oh, and this looks like a great forum!

View attachment 15874

PS: Sorry for the crappy smartphone pic, I hope to get some more professional photos done soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruthus_1
Nice car, shame audi don't just let everyone have any option where ever they live! I wanted sline suspension on my SB but this is unavailable in the UK!!!!

Nice car, shame audi don't just let everyone have any option where ever they live! I wanted sline suspension on my SB but this is unavailable in the UK!!!!

I like to call mine a stealth S-line, because the only S-line logo is on the aluminum scuff plate above the rocker panel! The passenger side has a normal plain aluminum scuff plate.

Here, the 1.8 TFSI is only available with quattro, which really bumps up the price. Not sure if that's the case elsewhere.

The rotor wheels are stunning too!! Another option not available in the uk!

The rotor wheels are stunning too!! Another option not available in the uk!

Wow. I only needed to see them once on the dealer's show floor, and I had to have them, damn the price! (and yes, they are VERY proud of them).

like the black rotors, would the 19 ones from TT amplified fit?

I'm not sure about the offset, but there would be room for 19's or even bigger in the wheelwheels with the S-line suspension. I'm not sure the A3 would look good with anything bigger than 18's, I'm really not into that look... really oversized wheels. I think the 18's fit nicely on the A3. My last car was a Golf Mk6 with 17's and sport suspension (10 or 15mm lower, can't remember now), and it would have looked better with 18's.

like the black rotors, would the 19 ones from TT amplified fit?

The 19" TT rims won't fit. I checked it and the measuring for 19" on the A3 8V is:
8J X 19" ET45 235/35/R19

I think I will buy these RS6 wheels from GMP Italy (image Photoshopped)

A3 8V WIT RS6 19

My wife got her A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI in Amalfi White delivered this morning.
A3

Reactions: Gweneira and SJW
The free sat nav is a real bonus....it's alot better than I thought it would be! and the question is....will you get to drive it also?

The free sat nav is a real bonus....it's alot better than I thought it would be! and the question is....will you get to drive it also?

Yes I agree about the sat nav, had a quick play with it last night. I haven't driven it yet but I am sure I will get to drive it sometime. I have an X3 Auto so may take a bit of getting used to a manual gearbox.

took a few of my brilliant black SE today

Car 010
Car 017
Car 018c
Car 032
Car 031
Car 016

Attachments

• car 010.jpg
    car 010.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 2,440
Reactions: SJW
Great set of photo's. The more I see the car in black the more I question my colour choice.

Nice Rotors, but the angle on pic #4 makes the car look like a Q3! It's sitting way too high IMO.

Great set of photo's. The more I see the car in black the more I question my colour choice.

tks my 1st black car and love it. Yet to see a daytona a3, but from pics on here it looks class :whistle2: