Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Hopefully collecting tomorrow...

image_zps27d5e922.jpg
image_zps8c69673f.jpg

thats very nice, a bit like mine will look. Thanks for the pics

Mark

Reactions: MiT and squiretolley
Agreed, it's gorgeous in Daytona!

I'm paranoid about this now... Is there a word in the plate that I'm not seeing? I'd hate to be like the guy who drove around with "PDO" at the end of his...

Might not be intentional , but that's one of my hates about Facebook!! "vaguebooking", lol you can't say that and then disappear XXXcorps!!!

Still no car yet! I wish the DVLA would pull their finger out of their a**e....I want my car now!

I wish I'd put mine on retention weeks ago. TBH I don't think the dealer's been particularly proactive about the transfer as I took the paperwork in 3 weeks ago!

Apparently it's been processed, just waiting for the tax disc to come in the post. They said it can take 5-10 working days though...I ****** hope not or Ill be asking for an R8 for the weekend ha ha.

I wish I'd put mine on retention weeks ago. TBH I don't think the dealer's been particularly proactive about the transfer as I took the paperwork in 3 weeks ago!

Apparently it's been processed, just waiting for the tax disc to come in the post. They said it can take 5-10 working days though...I ****** hope not or Ill be asking for an R8 for the weekend ha ha.

wont be long mate, I'm looking forward to you getting it so I can see more pics and hear your thoughts on the car.

Good luck with the R8 !!

Mark

My brilliant red 2.0 tdi SB was delivered this morning , I'm a happy bunny.

6FA5753B-AEF5-468D-B41C-BB388B73FB94-16426-00001A73B95E4810_zpsb19eab36.jpg

Reactions: smudger69 and MiT
My brilliant red 2.0 tdi SB was delivered this morning , I'm a happy bunny.

6FA5753B-AEF5-468D-B41C-BB388B73FB94-16426-00001A73B95E4810_zpsb19eab36.jpg

Looking good Steve from the pic it looks no different to my misano id like to see a misano and a brilliant red side by side as from the pic i could have saved £525

Had mine for a couple of weeks now and delighted...
IMG_3424_zps8d282640.jpg
IMG_3431_zpsf4f4b2d0.jpg

Does need a clean :ohmy:...

Looking good Steve from the pic it looks no different to my misano id like to see a misano and a brilliant red side by side as from the pic i could have saved £525

Get my brilliant red a3 sline next Friday, cant find any decent photos show difference between the two reds!

must say the interior is absolutely amazing minus the air vents , the exterior esp the back look like an a4 a5 avant or even a Q5 digusting all them audi's look the same now sadly

Kids starving to death is disgusting. The A3's rear ain't disgusting. Even if it's not to your taste.

Looks stunning mate, very jealous I want mine NOW. Actually saw one the same yesterday for the first time, lovely. Have you got the Nappa leather ?

Mark

Just in case the slideshow didn't work!

Reactions: Stevo985, sanghera, glasgowdubber and 2 others
Looks stunning mate, very jealous I want mine NOW. Actually saw one the same yesterday for the first time, lovely. Have you got the Nappa leather ?

Mark

Thanks Mark, very pleased with it and glad I went for Daytona. When's yours due?

It's the standard half leather, although it's difficult to tell from the photos.

Thanks Mark, very pleased with it and glad I went for Daytona. When's yours due?

It's the standard half leather, although it's difficult to tell from the photos.

Hoping to hear something this week, so fingers crossed its sooner rather than later. Will keep you posted.

Looks like full leather on the pics.

Glad your pleased with it and yes I think Daytona is a great colour. With the right polish etc Daytona can look amazing.

Mark

Hi,

The Mrs gets to order a new company car soon, and we have had the option of choosing 3 different cars from a 'list' to test drive for a few days (well, we've had the A3 a week now as they couldn't agree a collection date). Not entirely sure of the spec of the 'loaner', but what I do know is its an S-Line, 2.0 Tdi 3dr in Metallic Black, full leather, sat nav, int. light pack, and a few more toys that I need to check the spec sheet for.

IMAG0662

IMAG0664

IMAG0665

IMAG0666

IMAG0667IMAG0666

IMAG0668

Sorry for the poor phone pics..

Owning an S-Line sportback already (2007) I was a little concerned about the ride quality as she'll be doing some long journeys in it. There is a function (Drive-Select I think its called) where you can choose Dynamic - Comfort - Economy or Individual. I was quite surprised by the difference it made in each selected mode. Comfort was actually a really nice, semi-soft but assured drive, where dynamic tightened everything up to make it more responsive. This can also be assigned to a button on the steering wheel for effortless selection. Being a test drive car, Economy was never selected & didnt have time to get into the details of the Individual, but this (if not standard) will definately be a considered extra, depending on cost.

One other thing, I was hugely impressed with the ability to scribe letters & numbers into the touch sensetive centre of the selector wheel in the botton image, yes you can use it to scroll throuth the alphabet...but its kinda fun to watch your child like handwriting come up in the screen, and have it confirmed by the onboard computer.

Not 100% sold on the looks, but the technology available is quite impressive.

M

mine arrived at dealers the other day, waiting on registration etc. It's an Irish spec 1.2 SE s-tronic, first thing to do is change those wheels :laugh:....Sorry for poor quality phone pics!

Photo 5
Photo 2
Photo

Dyewitness, that's looking lovely!

I've got my first long drive in mine tomorrow - Norfolk to Scotland!

I hope it's a dry day!

Great pictures of some great looking A3's. Could do with more interior pics as thats one of the A3's best bit

Ordered end of feb and mines arrived at last week so here in 6 weeks but I wont be collecting till mid may lol

Begining to think I should have gone for red!!!! Look fantastic suite the silver wheels better IMO!