Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Not sure if I've done this properly because being a proper bloke I didn't RTFM for pics.
Picked up today & managed a quick snap before the heavens opened!

Reactions: Micromecca
Not sure if I've done this properly because being a proper bloke I didn't RTFM for pics.
Picked up today & managed a quick snap before the heavens opened!
And another saloon with 19" wheels ! Bit like buses ...... if you get my drift!

Here
yqe2e2un.jpg

usy2a7yd.jpg

7uvuvu3u.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Balles, vakaviti, Pulp84 and 3 others
Is this number plate in homage to the group, or a statement of sexual proclivity :)

Nice car!

snowfree52, please more detailed pics of your alloy rims!!

Stunning mod.

I dunno, i bought them like that.

I thought he was speaking about the black paint ?

Have to say it looks real good in Noggy blue well done good choice!!

Reactions: RAPS3
Beautiful. 19's ? 20's ? 225's?

My brother did the edit and I think he said he'd assumed 20"s but I wouldnt run with anything that big as whist it looks great it would compromise the ride too much I think. So it'll be 19"s

Have to say it looks real good in Noggy blue well done good choice!!

Thanks - the photos dont do it justice either - it looks completely different in the metal. Sparkly in the sun and almost purple at sunset. very happy with my choice. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: phil1824, Pulp84, cocob and 1 other person
Picked it up nearly two weeks ago, it's a lovely car and I think it looks quite decent for an SE. Monsoon is a lot better and darker than expected, which I was worried about going from a Daytona A3 courtesy car. SE suspension is so much more comfortable too!Image

You defo made the right choice upgrading the alloys to

Yeah the alloys are actually really nice, I think seeing pics of yours made me go for them because they looked a decent size

Reactions: MA3RC
Those wheels are amazing - going to seriously think about them for my 3dr glacier A3