JMB RetrofitsBadger5
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 1682
Like Tree1554Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3 8V in here

1st Gear

Status
    Don't see many silver ones but that is very nice!
    2014 Audi A3 8v 1.4 COD Sport, 3 door hatchback in Brilliant Red, with Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack, Hold Assist, 17” x 7.5J ‘10-spoke Dynamic’ design alloy wheels.

2. # ADS
    ADS

No, silver used to be very popular, but now the most common colour is White, closely followed by Black with Silver in third place.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Mr_Snook

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 81llyh View Post
    I think thats Scuba blue
    Yeah its Scuba Blue.

2nd Gear

Status
    Here are a few of a brilliant red Sportback SE.

A3 pic1.jpgA3 pic2.jpgA3 pic3.jpg
    balsaq likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz Auto View Post
    Here are a few of a brilliant red Sportback SE.

A3 pic1.jpgA3 pic2.jpgA3 pic3.jpg
    Nice to see more brilliant reds about here
    lasse1 likes this.
    Brilliant Red 2014 Audi S3 SB - S-tronic | Comfort pack | Tech pack with connect | B&O | Interior Lighting Pack | Lunar Silver leather | 3D Black Inlays | Aluminium Roof Rails | Anthracite 5 Twin Spoke Alloys

1st Gear

Status
    First wash since collecting.
    Iron x doing its job
    Photo 20-04-2014 02 13 11 pm.jpg

Beading from the lifeshine treatment
    Photo 20-04-2014 02 03 28 pm.jpg

And then it started to rain
    amped2 likes this.
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line

Reverse Gear

Status
    Another pic of our Glacier White 1.8 saloonP1040157.jpg
    TreborA4, 81llyh, cuke2u and 2 others like this.

Neutral

Status
    Finally some proper ones of mine. Gave it it's first wash yesterday so thought I'd take some pictures.
    Unfortunately it was pretty late in teh day and the sun wasn't out so it doesn't do the Daytona Grey justice. but here you go anyway

Neutral

Status
    Niceeee!
    Stevo985 likes this.

Neutral

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Not mine, but thought they'd be of interest......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Audimad likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Collected last night, awesome!

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    S3 TRS, 81llyh, veeeight and 6 others like this.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

Neutral

Status
    Looking good OB hope you enjoying your new wheels
    0B1001001 likes this.
    Current 12 plate VW Golf GTi ed35 DSG, 3dr Candy White, Leather, Lux, Adaptive Suspension, Parking Sensors

Ordered S3 STronic 31/3/14, BW26 then BW25 Now BW23, Its Here!!! pick up 10/6, Glacier White, Black Styling, Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack (cruise and rear sensors) Folding Mirrors, Advanced Key, ASS, Interior Light Pack, 4 year Warranty.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Collected last night, awesome!

01.jpg
    Very nice mate! Snap! Mines the same. Collecting mine Monday. Never thought I'd wish the weekend pass so quick! I'm torn! Hah
    0B1001001 likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Picked up my new S3 in Amalfi White yesterday after ordering it just over a month ago. Here's a photo indoors at the dealership (Sydney, Australia)

So far I'm liking it a lot :D

It's pouring with rain this morning. Good excuse to test out wet grip S3_amalfi_white.jpg

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickydicky2 View Post
    Picked up my new S3 in Amalfi White yesterday after ordering it just over a month ago. Here's a photo indoors at the dealership (Sydney, Australia)

So far I'm liking it a lot :D

It's pouring with rain this morning. Good excuse to test out wet grip S3_amalfi_white.jpg
    Nice car mate, which dealer in Sydney is that? Did you get any freebies during pickup?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden86 View Post
    Nice car mate, which dealer in Sydney is that? Did you get any freebies during pickup?
    Thanks mate. It's Parramatta audi. They were great. Managed to get me a car quickly. On delivery my sales guy Nathan kindly provided gifts of various keyrings, hats, umbrella, media lead, boot tray, Italian food hamper, bouquet of flowers

Can't recommend them highly enough
    rasik123 likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Oh nice, the media lead is for iPhone 5? I should take delivery of mine next month, an A3. So it's reasonable to ask for the media lead for free?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by trs888 View Post
    Very nice mate! Snap! Mines the same. Collecting mine Monday. Never thought I'd wish the weekend pass so quick! I'm torn! Hah
    I'm really pleased with the colour too.

Enjoy your collection - first car I'd purchased since 2001, so it was quite a novelty for me
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

1st Gear

Status
    Oh nice, the media lead is for iPhone 5? I should take delivery of mine next month, an A3. So it's reasonable to ask for the media lead for free?
    Pretty standard for them to include them I think, I got an iPhone lightning lead - they do 3 (AFIAK!):

4F0 051 510 AC - No video
    4F0 051 510 AD - Video
    4F0 051 510 AF - Video (as AD above) and additional MMI to USB connection cable - this is one I got

Neutral

Status
    Awesome thanks for that. I'll be sure to ask for that. How's the drive today in the wet?

Neutral

Status
    No, it's the old connector (4S, etc.)

Apparently you can get an adapter, however I'm not bothered as I just use bluetooth. I hate iTunes, so have all my music on my iPhone5 on Google Play Music subscription. Similar to spotify. $10 a month to stream or store on phone anything you want. Game over

Bluetooth is cool. It auto resumes what you were playing where you left off if you leave and return to the vehicle. My old car had an aux input with a 3.5mm jack socket, so excuse me if I seem unreasonably excited by this

Sadly with double demerits over the ANZAC Day weekend, there are cops everywhere so speed was kept (mostly) at respectful levels today. Floored it at a right hand turn when it hit green at some traffic lights today. Road damp, not wet. Car was rock solid. Not a squeak from the tyres, no ASC intervention. Suddenly I was rocketing out of the turn much, much faster than anticipated but heading exactly where I'd pointed it, but facing another red light. Brakes are good too, fortunately. The car feels weaponised

Neutral

Status
    Here are some more pics of my new Amalfi White S3 taken late today around sunset

S3_amalfi_white-2.jpg

S3_amalfi_white-3.jpg

S3_amalfi_white-1.jpg

She likes Pina Colada... and, thanks to Quattro, getting caught in the rain
    Audimad, Pulp84, BelDun67 and 1 others like this.

Neutral

Status
    No, it's the old connector (4S, etc.)

Apparently you can get an adapter, however I'm not bothered as I just use bluetooth. I hate iTunes, so have all my music on my iPhone5 on Google Play Music subscription. Similar to spotify. $10 a month to stream or store on phone anything you want. Game over
    Don't know if it's different in UK than Australia, but google play music is actually free if you're only using your own music. i.e. you upload everything to "the cloud" and stream it from any device for free.

You only need to subscribe if you want to stream music you don't own.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Don76 View Post
    Not mine, but thought they'd be of interest......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Looks awful and without taste with red wheels...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    Indeed. But I find myself liking the top one quite a bit
    Brilliant Red 2014 Audi S3 SB - S-tronic | Comfort pack | Tech pack with connect | B&O | Interior Lighting Pack | Lunar Silver leather | 3D Black Inlays | Aluminium Roof Rails | Anthracite 5 Twin Spoke Alloys

Neutral

Status
    Double post

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo985 View Post
    Don't know if it's different in UK than Australia, but google play music is actually free if you're only using your own music. i.e. you upload everything to "the cloud" and stream it from any device for free.

You only need to subscribe if you want to stream music you don't own.
    Yeah, same here. I've got hundreds of GB of music on my nas and too many CDs too mention, but find it handy to just stream it. 4G network here is about 40 Mbps and I don't foot the bill

However I will put some classics on the 10GB hard drive in the car, the selection of which could be thread topic in its own right

Reverse Gear

Status
    Here are some more pics of my new Amalfi White S3 taken late today around sunset

S3_amalfi_white-2.jpg

S3_amalfi_white-3.jpg

S3_amalfi_white-1.jpg

She likes Pina Colada... and, thanks to Quattro, getting caught in the rain
    That's a beauty. This is the first S3 Amalfi White posted in anywhere. The camera's white balance makes the car look like Glacier White. Love to see more pics in the shade so the off-white uniqueness can be apparent. :}

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    Agreed - the interesting part here is the fact they're 9.5 x 19 all round.
    So anyone looking for that concave or dish look can purchase knowing they'll fit without issue

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by peters3 View Post
    That's a beauty. This is the first S3 Amalfi White posted in anywhere. The camera's white balance makes the car look like Glacier White. Love to see more pics in the shade so the off-white uniqueness can be apparent. :}
    Beautiful. Thought I might be the first to put some pics up when I got mine as seems to be fairly rare. I love Amalfi and find it a hard wearing colour. Seems a little less prone to chips than metallic in my experience.

Really good now there are some pics as know a few people wanted to see what it would look like.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by peterswas 151869
    Thanks for the comments. I will post some photos taken in neutral lighting later in the weekend. It's a hard colour to capture and changes how it looks quite subtly depending on brightness of light, light source, time of day and what it's parked next to

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Beautiful. Thought I might be the first to put some pics up when I got mine as seems to be fairly rare. I love Amalfi and find it a hard wearing colour. Seems a little less prone to chips than metallic in my experience.

Really good now there are some pics as know a few people wanted to see what it would look like.
    Thanks Pulp84

Yes, there's very few photos of Amalfi white 8V cars around. Will keep posting. Any shots of yours? Cheers

3rd Gear

Status
    Thanks Pulp84

Yes, there's very few photos of Amalfi white 8V cars around. Will keep posting. Any shots of yours? Cheers
    Your pictures are the first S3 I have seen in Amalfi so big deal for me. Found loads of picture of S-line models but not of an S3 so thanks for posting.

Mine was built this week! Plenty of pics will be posted when I get it!
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

1st Gear

Status
    Here's a sport in Amalfi:

image.jpg
    Trickydicky2 likes this.
    2014 Audi A3 8v 1.4 COD Sport, 3 door hatchback in Brilliant Red, with Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack, Hold Assist, 17” x 7.5J ‘10-spoke Dynamic’ design alloy wheels.

2nd Gear

Status
    Got these of mine today

Pulp84, StefRobinson and lasse1 like this.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Snook View Post
    Here is some piccys of my car that was collected yesterday, Interior light pack makes a HUGE difference!

Snook, she looks amazing! We recently ordered exactly the same car and so glad we chose the Scuba blue
    Trickydicky2 likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Heading south out of Sydney today on princes highway was gobsmacked to drive past a twin of my Amalfi White S3, albeit a twin with the Performance Pack 19" wheels. Needless to say, the car looked awesomely cool. Here's photo taken at 10.45 at Sutherland. Is this you?
    20140426_104445.jpg

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by peters3 View Post
    OK, this picture was taken today with cloudy skies and is straight out of the camera other than resized

S3_amalfi_white-4.jpg

This version has white balance auto-corrected in Adobe Lightroom

S3_amalfi_white-5.jpg

And this version is manually corrected to look true to life when viewed on my monitor

S3_amalfi_white-6.jpg

It's a hard colour to pin down. I think the auto white balance in my camera is using the car to set the WB for the shot, hence the leaves in first example look too blue. Lightroom makes a decent fist of auto-correcting but ends up with a slight magenta cast in the second pic. I have no idea if my monitor is accurate, but the third one looks most like my car to me...
    lasse1 likes this.