Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

I also ordered my SB in amalfi white. Chester draws please share with us more photos of your brand new car!! I'm very interested in seeing more angles of that white :)

I only have 2 more photo's so here is one .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,886
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,834
Looks good!! Now I have a nearer idea of how my car will be! Thanks a lot!

I spotted this at Edinburgh Audi on Wednesday dunno who's car it will be but it looked really smart - the car def suits the colour

View attachment 12012

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362224866.855655.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362224866.855655.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,433
Where are the new car posts you guys , 1st March now long gone . Please post photo's

Chester

This is my sport i've had for about a month. The angles of the photos aren't too great :sorry:

Photo 1 1
Photo 2 1
Photo 3 1
Photo 4
Photo 2

Reactions: johnhugh
I've had nothing but rain, sleet and snow since buying it so I've only managed a quick iphone pic.

82671953.jpg

Reactions: mjcourtney and Jassyo06
I went for Glacia White on my SB this time as my previous A3 was grey, but damn - that Daytona looks stunning! :thumbsup:

I'm VERY happy with daytona. Love how it reacts differently to different kinds of light. Its a great colour.

Collected in the rain, now safe in carport....
248807_10151418094923025_493250437_n.jpg

Reactions: Dakiskoz, PjDali, Gweneira and 1 other person
Great stuff! Thanks Ben. Got a tfsi in the same colour and trim on order so more pics the better!:)

How do you delete the number plate from the image? I've tried photo bucket (and flikr) but it keeps reverting back to the original image. Don't really want to post until i can get rid of this.

Last edited:
How do you delete the number plate from the image? I've tried photo bucket (and flikr) but it keeps reverting back to the original image. Don't really want to post until i can get rid of this.

Have you tried blanking your numberplate in photoshop or paint? :) x

Hope you can sort it....desperate to see a Daytona Grey SB!!

OK i've got there :thumbsup:

When i first saw the car at the dealers this morning i have to say i was fairly well bowled over. It is gorgeous up close with stunning detail and design. Really was quite impressed. The Daytona Grey looks fantastic also. Very happy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gsrsilver, Deleted member 73064, Gweneira and 3 others
Looks amazing!! What suspension set up is it?

Can't wait for mine to arrive in a few weeks!

It's standard (sport) suspension, spec as signature.

Definately impressed so far, and it looks way better in real life than the pics!

Definately impressed so far, and it looks way better in real life than the pics!

mate car looks great!, shame about the weather this weekend! Will be dirty in minutes :(

One thing ...... Get that ****** sticker off your window!!!! Lol, I hate dealers doing that , they look crap and they ain't paying you to advertise their garage !!!

rant over lol....... Have fun in your new car !!

Looks great, I have also ordered the Daytona Grey with the aluminium roof rails. Only problem I now have is my waiting for my car, estimated by the stealer to be delivered by the end of June! No build date at yet!:sob:

Can we gets some photo's of the interior pleaseeeeee?

Also can you advise if the shark fin antenna is colour coded or just black?

It's a great looker Jeff, I will use these pics to try to convince my wife Daytona is the way to go! The roof rails really do finish it off nicely especially with the S Line alloys, presently having to choose between BB & GW hoping your pics may do the trick!!!!!

thanks Jeff

you have pointed me in the right direction. I,ve put in my order for almost exactly the same

GGJeff - top man, even if a a little jealous as mine, almost same spec, is prob about 4 months away.

would appreciate some more feedback on sports suspension once you have done few more mies as I have opted to deselect the sports suspension on mine based on a couple of expert reviews.

Dave

As promised - picked up my 1.4 S-line SB Glacier White today from Slough Audi.

Absolutely fantastic service from the team there including a 'grand unveiling'. Some photos below (this is with SE suspension).

P1000265P1000273P1000274P1000276P1000277P1000278P1000279

Can provide more photos if required :)

So excited, the car is even more than I hoped it would be, and the B&O System is literally the best i've heard in a car.

Reactions: benhock101, frazzeld and Gweneira
As promised - picked up my 1.4 S-line SB Glacier White today from Slough Audi.

Absolutely fantastic service from the team there including a 'grand unveiling'. Some photos below (this is with SE suspension).

View attachment 12702View attachment 12703View attachment 12704View attachment 12705View attachment 12706View attachment 12707View attachment 12708

Can provide more photos if required :)

So excited, the car is even more than I hoped it would be, and the B&O System is literally the best i've heard in a car.

Looks amazing mate! would love to see more pics. btw I think it looks so much better without the roof rails!

And the B&O does have spare wheel and no space lost by the looks of it??? Really fed up now I was not informed well by the dealer I spoke to!
Car looks fab btw!

Congrats to all of the new SB owners. All cars looks stunning. Doesn't matter which colour it suites, the car always looks perfect. My car will be white amalfi btw. I will be the "rare" among so many glaciar white cars :p

Please, yea, we want more pics @Tomrav!!

And the B&O does have spare wheel and no space lost by the looks of it??? Really fed up now I was not informed well by the dealer I spoke to!
Car looks fab btw!

Yes, the boot looks fully useable. I mentioned the other photo of the raised boot floor with B&O to my dealer yesterday and he was at a loss to explain it - but guesses it could have been due to Quattro or that it was a prototype setup. I will post more interior pics today :)

Tomrav:1819546 said:
Looks amazing mate! would love to see more pics. btw I think it looks so much better without the roof rails!

Thanks! The irony with the roof rails is I was initially told by Audi UK that they came as standard. Only found out that it didn't after it was too late to ammend my order. However, I now prefer the look without them! Worked out well in the end :)

Think audi need to shape up in regards to their knowledge of the SB there loosing out on money because they miss inform people!

Dolphin Grey really is the nicest colour I've seen on the new A3. SB looks great but I still don't like the roof rails. Makes it look a bit too estate-like for my liking. I'm glad I bought a 3 door as I don't need a 5 door at the moment. With the 8p I always thought the SB was the better looking. With the 8v though, I think the 3-door shades it - although both models are great looking.

Happy motoring guys.