Volks AutosBadger5
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 1671
Like Tree1545Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3 8V in here

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MA3RC View Post
    I like them for what they are, so they'll be staying They weren't bought for the style factor, purely the window to be open in the rain
    Im not a fan of the hekko wind deflectors simply because they don't work as well compared to my Honda OEM ones. The Hekco are held together with tape aren't they? And anything above 40 mph they become useless. My Honda ones I had were more bigger than the Hekco ones and was able to keep the wind and noise out at 60 mph

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophonic View Post
    Im not a fan of the hekko wind deflectors simply because they don't work as well compared to my Honda OEM ones. The Hekco are held together with tape aren't they? And anything above 40 mph they become useless. My Honda ones I had were more bigger than the Hekco ones and was able to keep the wind and noise out at 60 mph
    On my old car I had climair ones and at motorway speeds and beyond they were fine. They merely sat in the window channel with absolutely no movement. So if they're anything to go by then these have no chance of moving as they are stuck in place wit double sided sticky tape and clips

1st Gear

Status
    I have team heko wind deflectors and they are fine. Tape is used to hold them in position on first install which then you put metal clips in to hold them in place perfect. Haven't had any problems
    Previous Car - Audi A3 8P Sportback in lava grey.. 2.0 170 S-Line
    Auto lights & wipers, Leathers, Auto-dim Mirror, Bluetooth, IPod Dock

Current car
    - Audi A3 8V Hatchback in glacier white.. 2.0 150 S-Line
    Privacy glass, Satnav, Audi Sound System, S-Line Suspension
    Ordered 15/6/13 .. Build week 47 .. Picked up 6/12/13

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add jimladallen on Facebook
    like the car,,where did you get the wind deflectors from ??

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimladallen View Post
    like the car,,where did you get the wind deflectors from ??
    Thank you and they're from eBay - AUDI A3 8V 3DR 2013-up TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS TINTED | eBay

Reverse Gear

Status
    audi2.jpg

Finally picked her up this morning. Am so impressed, I didn't actually test drive the 184 Quattro before buying but it's even better than I imagined. Have only driven it a few miles on dual carriageway and a few back roads, but I like the really smooth, but satisfying, power delivery and the suspension/handling feels just the right mixture of firm and comfort.

It's a 184PS Sportsback S-tronic Quattro in Daytona Grey with leather, SD Card Nav, Audi Sound System and a few other bits and pieces.

181 BHP

Status
    Looks very nice indeed. Making my wait even worse seeing all these nice motors.
    Proud Owner - A3 Sportback 2 lt Quattro - S Line - Daytona Grey

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkyfingers View Post
    audi2.jpg

Finally picked her up this morning. Am so impressed, I didn't actually test drive the 184 Quattro before buying but it's even better than I imagined. Have only driven it a few miles on dual carriageway and a few back roads, but I like the really smooth, but satisfying, power delivery and the suspension/handling feels just the right mixture of firm and comfort.

It's a 184PS Sportsback S-tronic Quattro in Daytona Grey with leather, SD Card Nav, Audi Sound System and a few other bits and pieces.
    Very nice and pleased to hear your experiences of the 184PS diesel. I couldn't get to test drive one either, and I'm a touch sceptical, but coming from a 115PS Focus TDCi I'm sure it'll make me smile.
    2014 A3 Sport 2.0TDI 184PS, Monsoon Grey with privacy glass

Neutral

Status

My Social Networking

Add jimladallen on Facebook
    cheers MA3RC

Reverse Gear

Status
    DSC04472.jpgDSC04473.jpgDSC04470.jpg

So I’ve had the car a week! Wow!

What a car, stunning looks and great to drive.
    I picked it up from Glasgow Audi at midnight on the 1st and mine was just one of 44 cars leaving that night. The atmosphere was great with champagne flowing, a DJ in the corner and lots of excited soon to be Audi drivers. Not sure I would collect at midnight again, but a nice touch after waiting since November!
    The first few hundred miles have been very good. The power from this 1.4 COD is amazing. Hard to believe it is only a 1.4. It feels very much like a quiet 2 litre diesel with lots of low down pulling power but you don’t have to change so soon. I like it a lot !!!
    Still experimenting with the driving modes and have been mainly using efficiency and dynamic. Second gear in dynamic is amazing much, much faster than my previous 2.0 Golf GT TDI.
    Inside the cabin is as everyone comments; simply perfect. The feel of the steering wheel is amazing and I am so glad a friend recommended the lighting pack as this adds the finishing touches. The MMI is easy to use and pretty cool. I have a 64 gb SD card loaded with all my tunes and although the standard speakers are ok I reckon for a 26 grand car they could be better as standard.
    Nice touches that I have noticed so far include the nice fade out of music when taking the ignition key out, the smoothness of the gear changes, especially 3, 4, 5 and 6. The seats are very comfy and the view out the back isn’t as bad as I had thought. I haven’t had auto lights or rain sensors for a while and they are great. Never had a car prepared for phone before and this works very effectively with people on the other end not noticing I am in the car.
    Cleaning the car has been a joy (sad I know) and it has already had a couple of coats of Pete’s 53. Stunning, easy to put on and great shine and water beading. The carpet mats are thick enough to put stripes on them with the hoover. The little things!
    I hope everyone else is enjoying their cars and if you’re still waiting for yours…… it is so worth the wait!
    martyboy, Dazzaiki and Redgrouse like this.
    On order due March, build week 7 from Glasgow Audi. 1.4cod S-line. Comfort pack, interior light package, folding mirrors, tinted windows, no smoking pack, Daytona grey. Previous cars...Saxo 1.4, Astra 1.8, Celica T sport, Mk5 Golf GT, Passat estate 2.0TFSI, Mk6 Golf GT 2.0tdi. Now carless until March 2014.

Neutral

Status
    Is the sport or s line suspension there jazzhighlander?
    Using Tapatalk

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just the sport suspension. I was worried for a while that it would look like a 4x4 but I am very pleased. The ride is firm but feels planted and agile.
    On order due March, build week 7 from Glasgow Audi. 1.4cod S-line. Comfort pack, interior light package, folding mirrors, tinted windows, no smoking pack, Daytona grey. Previous cars...Saxo 1.4, Astra 1.8, Celica T sport, Mk5 Golf GT, Passat estate 2.0TFSI, Mk6 Golf GT 2.0tdi. Now carless until March 2014.

Neutral

Status
    That's good to know, over ordered mine with sport suspension. Due next week! Lovely looking car mate, can't wait to get mine!
    Using Tapatalk

Reverse Gear

Status
    You will love it! What engine you gone for?

Neutral

Status
    1.4 cod...haven't even test driven one but everyone seems to rate it. I too have been worried that with sport suspension there would be an odd gap between the wheel arches but your photos show otherwise so I'm relieved!
    Using Tapatalk

Reverse Gear

Status
    I think you will love it! Enjoy!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Also had my 1.4 cod a week now and done 700miles of very enjoyable driving. I'd echo the previous comments on the engine, definitely seems more powerful than your average 1.4. Also getting 50 mpg on motorway runs in efficiency mode. Then switch to dynamic when I want some fun and it really pushes yo back in the seat when pulling away from the lights! Great car

Reverse Gear

Status
    lasse1 likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hola! Soy Francisco, vivo en Córdoba, España. Mi Inglés es regular, pero espero que me entiendas
    A veces leo este foro, y yo voy a mostrar mi coche.
    Espero que os guste!

XXXCorps, veeeight and jimladallen like this.

5th Gear

Status
    ¡Hola! Bienvenido !

Su coche es muy bonito

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

1st Gear

Status
    ^ I like how there's a seatbelt clip in the holder to stop the car beeping for not wearing a belt

Reverse Gear

Status
    Jajaja thanks!
    MA3RC You are very observer!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco Alcala View Post
    Hola! Soy Francisco, vivo en Córdoba, España. Mi Inglés es regular, pero espero que me entiendas
    A veces leo este foro, y yo voy a mostrar mi coche.
    Espero que os guste!

Yo te entendí jejeje
    XXXCorps likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Hello from down unda!

Here's my S3 rocking 19" rotors wrapped in 235s.

Unfortunately, they're from an A4, so the offsets are bit messed up. The wheels are off to shop as we speak to shave off 5mm on the front, and 3mm on the rear. They'll be back on again this weekend coming up!

unnamed.jpg
    martyboy, J6YAK, PhilA4 and 6 others like this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello guys, here is mine, I am from Brazil.

A3 Sedan, 1.8 tfsi, only option brought to my country.

Attached Images Attached Images

2nd Gear

Status
    That's absolutely gorgeous. Fit!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by santifer View Post
    Yo te entendí jejeje
    Y yo ;-)

Muy bonito. Yo ando a la espera de mi S3.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ConS3 View Post
    Hello from down unda!

Unfortunately, they're from an A4, so the offsets are bit messed up. The wheels are off to shop as we speak to shave off 5mm on the front, and 3mm on the rear. They'll be back on again this weekend coming up!

unnamed.jpg
    That is nice.

S3 Black Edition anyone!
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Here's a winter view from Sweden...
    A3.jpg

//J
    J6YAK and veeeight like this.

aka dazzler

Status
    Managed to wash mine for the first time a couple of weekends ago when it wasn't raining for once....

More photos here: First Wash Photos
    PhilA4, immo, misthills and 2 others like this.
    Current: '14 8V S3 3dr S-tronic, Estoril blue, 5 yr warranty, B+O, Comfort pack, Heated/ foldable/dimming mirrors, Hill hold assist, Int. light pack, LED headlights, Lumbar, mono.pur, Park system plus - front + rear, Privacy glass, Technology pack - high, TPMS.
    Past:
    '07 8P S3, Sprint Blue, RNS-E, BOSE, 6CD, armrest, int light pack, lumbar, light/rain pack, folding/dimming mirrors, parking sensors, flat bottomed wheel
    '02 8L S3, Silver

4th Gear

Status
    Nice pics Marshall though the tyres look like they're screaming for some gel!

5th Gear

Status
    Estoril Blue really is a different colour in the sun and shade !

Two colours for the price of one !!

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ConS3 View Post
    Hello from down unda!

unnamed.jpg
    That's got to be the nicest looking car I've seen on here! Looks fantastic with the 19inch rotors.
    ConS3 likes this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by squiretolley View Post
    That's got to be the nicest looking car I've seen on here! Looks fantastic with the 19inch rotors.
    Agreed! They're the best looking Audi wheels around in my opinion
    ConS3 likes this.
    2014 Audi A3 8v 1.4 COD Sport, 3 door hatchback in Brilliant Red, with Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack, Hold Assist, 17” x 7.5J ‘10-spoke Dynamic’ design alloy wheels.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks guys. I'll get some more pics this weekend when they go back on and post em!

4th Gear

Status
    just a couple of pics....will post some more up after she's had a full detail, early summer.

1795648_10152018589247293_184515110_n.jpg
    1545147_10152018589377293_1546098859_n.jpg
    81llyh, Snake Pliskin and immo like this.

5th Gear

Status
    Nice waxing on Sunday

Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Somebody asked for some Monsoon pics, here you go!

IMG_0490x.jpg
    IMG_0502x-2.jpg
    Louay, Schizophonic and Mjs like this.

1st Gear

Status

Post pics of your A3 8V in here

My friend will send me some better pics he took. But here's a quick snap of the rotors back on. 19s. OEM.
    JPK likes this.

Mjs
    Reverse Gear

Status

Picked up last week and far exceeding my expectations. Have to say, the best thing for me about this car is the B&O sound system. It's just epic and puts a smile on my face every time I turn the volume up!
    Car drives and handles superbly, and the S-Line suspension set-up is fine for normal driving, not uncomfortable at all.
    Last edited by Mjs; 15th March 2014 at 07:58.