Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Unusual colour- sand beige, must be an exclusive colour, but bit of a waste of money to spend all that extra so you can have any colour you want and go for beige !
But thought would post as not seen one before, and probably quite rare, someone might like it ?!?

Disgusting on every level!

Got mine last saturday, isn't she pretty... :wub:

Dutch version: A3 SB Ambition PL plus (UK:Sport) - 1.4 TFSI CoD - S tronic - Beluga brown

Some options: Driver assistence package, ***, Advanced key, Black headlining (best option of all)

1 zij lv 2 zij ra 3 voor 4 oog 5 neus rv 7 achter 8 kont 10 vinnetje 11 uitzicht

Last edited:
Here's mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 855
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 823
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 843
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 907
Reactions: deolanp, Flugel Hound and sanghera
Here's mine

nice car mate, brilliant red, IMO, really suits the 3dr over the 5dr. like the decals too, never seen an Audi sport sticker on the rear window before and have to admit it looks really good. Only reservation is the s-line badge under the TFSI, can't help but think it the rear would look so much better with the sline badge positioned on the other side under the A3 badge.

nice car mate, brilliant red, IMO, really suits the 3dr over the 5dr. like the decals too, never seen an Audi sport sticker on the rear window before and have to admit it looks really good. Only reservation is the s-line badge under the TFSI, can't help but think it the rear would look so much better with the sline badge positioned on the other side under the A3 badge.

Good point my friend. May have to swop sides with the Sline badge.

Reactions: Louay
1 of mine from yesterday;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 2,114
Reactions: Flugel Hound, SJW, c.grex and 1 other person
1 of mine from yesterday;

looks great, V7MAT, there's been some debate on personalised plates, but I like them when less characters as look cleaner & less cluttered. I won't bother to do it myself, but do like them when short reg no.like yours. But have opted for de badged for same reason.

Thanks mate, I've had the number plate sometime now, I couldn't have a car without it now.. I like being recognised for it 😊 i do agree though some cherished plates look awful, I don't like them when they're spaced oddly or made to look different with dots or funny letters! Mine straight out the box.

Loving the car so far, I've had it 3 weeks. I'm happy with the drive n ride aswell as all spec options I have.. 😀

Hi. I got my new A3 sportback 27th sept. and must say I'm very happy with car and engine combination. Got stronic and ACC and loves it! Still got my old A4 1,8t and I think the 140 COD is more responsive and agile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2,016
Did you paint the calipers black yourself?

Yes, Hammerite Smooth Gloss Black. Then stuck the F1 Decals (eBay) without removing the wheels again, finally a lick of laquer on the decals with a kids paint brush. (Don't laquer the red squares on the Sline decals it will discolour them)

Hi. I got my new A3 sportback 27th sept. and must say I'm very happy with car and engine combination. Got stronic and ACC and loves it! Still got my old A4 1,8t and I think the 140 COD is more responsive and agile.

good to hear you like the C.O.D. Have mother 3 weeks to find out do myself.
Car looks cool by the way.

Thanks Fragup and good luck with the new car - think you'll be surprised at the engine. It's pretty quick.

Reactions: Fragup
I realised that I never posted pics of my A3 SB s-line in the beautiful colour Beluga brown. Enjoy:
null_zps5cae3cd3.jpg

null_zps040b80d3.jpg

null_zps2cd621b4.jpg

null_zps6fdf8849.jpg

null_zpsbb186771.jpg

null_zpsec29c310.jpg

Reactions: bobjaan, vakaviti, Silky-S3 and 2 others
Lovely looking car and I think you are the first of the saloon owners to post on here and I hope that I will be the second next month. However thank you for the pictures..

Last edited:
Hello from Finland

Here are first pictures of my Audi A3 Sportback TDI Quattro. Color is Amalfi white.
WP 20131031 004

WP 20131031 002

WP 20131031 001

Reactions: SJW
What browser are you using? Google might have broken it for IE as it worked fine before, obviously. But it is a Google issue not a local one..

Stands to reason it works with their own browser but now doesn't with IE. As I said it was fine this morning with the same setup. Works ok on my android phone as well. I always use photobucket as it works every time...

Last edited:
You are right, checked on IE - does not work. Time to change browser :D

Jarkko your car looks great in amalfi. I've chosen this as my company car with 1.6 tdi and 2wd. Now for the long wait as my order in June went 'missing' at the lease company!

Has anybody that ordered the black styling pack, had their car delivered yet?