Here's mine

A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI S-Line S-Tronic in Daytona Grey

IMG_1192.jpgIMG_1194.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks really greats stef
    and extremely clean !
    I am starting to see a couple more A3 S Line Sport backs on the roads round my way now, thou not as may as I was expecting, and it definitely has a bit of wow as you drive past, but i am definitely biased.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    Thanks It has the Autoglym LifeShine treatment on it too, which really does give a great finish!

I haven't seen many S Line models on the road. I had seen two I think before I got mine, and a couple of Sport and SE models, but I think the S Line styling really makes the car! It's still not a common car to see on the road, and certainly turns heads.
    Louay likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665383.771383.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665409.918508.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665426.268927.jpg

This is a side view so you can see the S Line suspension is lower. I was parked next to an S Line at the dealers at the wkend and it didn't have the lower one. Could clearly see the difference. Was going to take a pic but by the time I came out it was gone.
    Ruthus_1 likes this.
    A3 S Line 1.8 TFSI Quattro S Tronic
    Brilliant Red, Acoustic parking, Adaptive/Xenons plus, Advanced Key, B&O, Comfort pack, Door mirrors, Interior light pack, Privacy Glass, S Line sports suspension, Tyre Pressure Monitor, SD SatNav
    Happy days

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyboyp View Post
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665383.771383.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665409.918508.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378665426.268927.jpg

This is a side view so you can see the S Line suspension is lower. I was parked next to an S Line at the dealers at the wkend and it didn't have the lower one. Could clearly see the difference. Was going to take a pic but by the time I came out it was gone.
    looks great richyboyp, love the tinted glass on the 3 door, looks cool.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks frag. Really enjoying it! Got rain on today, 1st time better than covered in ash though like it was on the 3rd day of ownership!
    Brilliant Red, Acoustic parking, Adaptive/Xenons plus, Advanced Key, B&O, Comfort pack, Door mirrors, Interior light pack, Privacy Glass, S Line sports suspension, Tyre Pressure Monitor, SD SatNav
    Happy days

Reverse Gear

Status
    After 4 looong months, mine finally arrived on Friday....well worth the wait
    IMG_0294 - Version 2.jpgIMG_0296 - Version 2.jpgIMG_0297 - Version 2.jpgIMG_0298.jpg
    Last edited by Alan_JB; 8th September 2013 at 21:55.
    A3 Sportback 1.4TFSi 122bhp Sport - Brilliant Red -Comfort pack, Parking system Plus, Audi Sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior Lighting pack, SE suspension

Reverse Gear

Status
    Nice car Alan!! Brilliant Red looks fantastic. Not biased, honest ...
    MY14 8V Brilliant Red A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI CoD Sport Manual, SE Suspension,
    Comfort Pack, SD Sat Nav, DAB and Aluminium Roof Rails.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks a3soon, it looks even better in the flesh than I'd hoped. We chose well ;-)
    A3 Sportback 1.4TFSi 122bhp Sport - Brilliant Red -Comfort pack, Parking system Plus, Audi Sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior Lighting pack, SE suspension

1st Gear

Status
    Looking good! Very good I'm really into the red, more than I expected that's for sure.
    Happy days

Neutral

Status

Interior pictures with 3D inlays

Hi all,

I have been quite busy the last weeks but was finally able to take some pictures from inside that also show the the lighting of the MMI and the 3D inlays etc. Promised in another thread to take some pictures of those, so sorry for the delay.

Pictures from outside will follow....... have to wait for a day with suitable light to take them.

Hope you like them,

Regards,
    Tom

1st Gear

Status
    Nice pics, interesting that it comes with a 4 spoke wheel rather than 3 spoke.
    I actually prefer the look of the 4 spoke....

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by yetirider View Post
    Nice pics, interesting that it comes with a 4 spoke wheel rather than 3 spoke.
    I actually prefer the look of the 4 spoke....
    The SE models come with the 4 spoke steering wheel. The sport comes with the 3 spoke, and the S-Line comes with the flat bottomed 3 spoke.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StefRobinson View Post
    The SE models come with the 4 spoke steering wheel. The sport comes with the 3 spoke, and the S-Line comes with the flat bottomed 3 spoke.
    In a UK spec it does not show an A3 SE quattro, and i'd expect that to be an S3?

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

The car is left hand drive therefore not a UK spec car! It's definitely not an S3 interior!

Neutral

Status
    I think the options you mentioned are only like that for the UK. You are right however that this is not an S3, its A3 1.8 TFSI quattro s-tronic s-line

thanks for the nice nice words about the pics.

Regards,
    Tom

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Tom75 View Post
    I think the options you mentioned are only like that for the UK. You are right however that this is not an S3, its A3 1.8 TFSI quattro s-tronic s-line

thanks for the nice nice words about the pics.

Regards,
    Tom
    Thanks for the clarification.

That is the UK line up, and I wasn't aware to be honest that the spec would change quite a lot in other countries.

In the UK, the S-Line interior and steering wheel is a little different, and the 4 spoke is usually only on the SE.

Neutral

Status
    Ok, I have one more

Regards,
    tom

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for the clarification.

That is the UK line up, and I wasn't aware to be honest that the spec would change quite a lot in other countries.

In the UK, the S-Line interior and steering wheel is a little different, and the 4 spoke is usually only on the SE.
    What does SE actually mean?

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

What does SE actually mean?
    It usually stands for Special Equipment.

4th Gear

Status
    Hi all,

I have been quite busy the last weeks but was finally able to take some pictures from inside that also show the the lighting of the MMI and the 3D inlays etc. Promised in another thread to take some pictures of those, so sorry for the delay.

Pictures from outside will follow....... have to wait for a day with suitable light to take them.

Hope you like them,

Regards,
    Tom
    Nice pics Tom, very nice. So to clarify, the 3D Design inlays come in black if black seats are ordered and silver if silver seats are ordered like in your pictures? The configurator on the Audi site just shows black. I'm confused.

Louay

4th Gear

Status
    Hi Tom,

Is that lunar silver alcantara? If so do you reckon you could get some pictures of the seats from the outside, I'm yet to see them on an a3 properly!
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish

Neutral

Status
    Ok, thanks. I thinks thats also a UK thing, haven't seen this anywhere else.

Regards,
    Tom

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Nice pics Tom, very nice. So to clarify, the 3D Design inlays come in black if black seats are ordered and silver if silver seats are ordered like in your pictures? The configurator on the Audi site just shows black. I'm confused.

Louay
    Louay: I am actually not sure how the UK configuration works but as far as I know you can order these silver-grey 3D inlays with any seats..... at least in the german configurator I think. Actually I have never heard about black 3D inlays or do you mean the piano black but on those is nothing 3D?

paullowther: No these are sport seats in Titan grey alcantara.
    Regards,
    Tom

1st Gear

Status
    Really? I was sure it stood for 'Standard Edition'. Surely being the most basic equipped and (sorry SE owners) least special of the range wouldn't be badged 'Special Equipment'? I could be wrong!

3rd Gear

Status
    Ok, I have one more

Regards,
    tom
    Great pic Tom love it :D
    Tom75 likes this.
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deci View Post
    Really? I was sure it stood for 'Standard Edition'. Surely being the most basic equipped and (sorry SE owners) least special of the range wouldn't be badged 'Special Equipment'? I could be wrong!
    I think it stands for Special Edition, and I thought Audi were going to introduce a more base-spec (below SE, 'Standard') trim level later on?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah I recall a Special Edition (separate from the SE) in the 8p range so I assumed the SE was something else. The only acronym I'm sure of is RS.

5th Gear

Status
    On the 8p there was standard model, then the one up was SE, this had now been left out of the range in the UK, think this is due to the higher entry spec
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

Neutral

Status
    Yes, on the 8P, at least up to MY08, the SE spec was pretty good, including the equivalent of the 8V's comfort and interior lighting packs (except not LED, and no rear parking sensors).
    Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.8 TFSI S-Tronic, MY14, Scuba Blue, 15-spoke 17" alloys, Comfort Pack with ACC, Interior Lighting Pack, Audi Sound System.

A3 8V Chassis

Status
    Audi A3 S-Line:

Audi A3.jpg
    Jazzhighlander likes this.

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

I've seen SE called different things by different manufactures, so it could stand for Standard Edition, Special Equipment, or Standard Equipment" depending on the manufacturer or country. I thought it was Standard or Special Equipment for the VW/Audi group, but I could easily be wrong!

4th Gear

Status
    I thought it was standard equipment.
    That's what the older brochures say
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kmx_200 View Post
    Audi A3 S-Line:

Audi A3.jpg
    That looks amazing! Is it the s-line suspension as it looks low?

1st Gear

Status
    Awesome pic kmx!! 👍👍
    Happy days

A3 8V Chassis

Status
    Thanks for the comments. Yes suspension is S-Line suspension.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kmx_200 View Post
    Thanks for the comments. Yes suspension is S-Line suspension.
    It really makes a difference with the s-line suspension - the car looks alot sportier. I'm still undecided between the ibis and Daytona lol

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    It really makes a difference with the s-line suspension - the car looks alot sportier. I'm still undecided between the ibis and Daytona lol
    I wanted Ibis White on mine but Ibis is not available as a standard colour on the A3, you would need to spec it as a custom colour -this might influence your decsion
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

A3 8V Chassis

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    Mine is Glacier White. With privacy glass. Will post a picture without paint shop effects when I get a chance.