Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Sandra, thanks for enlarging pics, I was frazzled when trying to do it, in spite of my best efforts!
My pc presents so many obstacles when posting pics. I do have 4 more to post, will get round to it soon.....unless Dave beats me to it (hoping ....lol).

Mark, if hou have problems posting pics, just pm the url's to me and i will upload them for you. Also you can choose if you want one as an avatar. :) x

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
I'll try again to post these pics, hopefully you can see them on not the IMG URL's ????...The smaller pics should enlarge when clicked on ????

Reactions: vakaviti, SJW, 97catalunya and 7 others
Sandra, thanks for enlarging pics, I was frazzled when trying to do it, in spite of my best efforts!
My pc presents so many obstacles when posting pics. I do have 4 more to post, will get round to it soon.....unless Dave beats me to it (hoping ....lol).

will post some pics later, ended up in the pub!!! Must be the stress finally got to to me. Don't worry car safe and sound tucked up at home

Reactions: SJW, A3sportbackMark and First Ever Audi
I'll try again to post these pics, hopefully you can see them on not the IMG URL's ????...The smaller pics should enlarge when clicked on ????

Please tell me that's suzuka grey or are my eyes deceiving me?
Looks amazing :)

Nice car chrissti wonderful spec if I do say so myself lol!

DaveOtto's and A3SportbackMark's cars

Attachments

• DSCN9279.jpg
    DSCN9279.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 789
  • DSCN9274.jpg
    DSCN9274.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 813
  • DSCN9276.jpg
    DSCN9276.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 742
  • DSCN9283.jpg
    DSCN9283.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCN9281.jpg
    DSCN9281.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 743
  • DSCN9287.jpg
    DSCN9287.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 744
Reactions: Toadoftoadhall, First Ever Audi, coolguy and 2 others
Loving all these great pictures guys, I guess no one out there has picked up a Phantom or Brilliant Black S Line Sportback today by any chance, just wanted a sneak preview of my ordered car not due for build until Week 40...probably have another 8 weeks to wait for pick up :-(

Looks awesome. I'd love some extra pics of the blue one. It seems to be identical to the one I ordered. Great taste lol :)

All the cars look amazing....Enjoy!!! I'm getting extremely jealous now.

Only 1 day 1 hour and 58 minutes to go.....think the countdown is making the wait more difficult :ohmy:

IMG 4408 IMG 4413 IMG 4418 IMG 4429 IMG 4431

Reactions: SPARTAN91, 97catalunya, Toadoftoadhall and 3 others
Looks almost identical to mine! If it weren't for the TFSI badge I'd have thought you invaded my collection day and took photos :p

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,798
Reactions: glasgowdubber, TDI-line, Toadoftoadhall and 2 others
Well I messed that post up :sorry:

Reactions: RYes3 and TDI-line
I know you can get magnetic ride now, didn't know it was that powerful!

Reactions: dick wad, Sander, Cumbrian_bob and 3 others
Took a lovely sunset drive along the seafront this evening, I know you have all seen lots of pics of Daytona Grey but I thought it looked lovely in the evening light ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157290212193
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157303378507
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157382895444
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157398411618
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157520061687
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157582394843

Hope they upload ok as had trouble in the past via Tapatalk

Reactions: glasgowdubber, First Ever Audi, STERLING VOID and 3 others
Looking absolutely sterling my friend! Quality via tapatak not fab but it doesn't matter as the car sells itself anyway. Thanks

Took a lovely sunset drive along the seafront this evening, I know you have all seen lots of pics of Daytona Grey but I thought it looked lovely in the evening light ;)

Hope they upload ok as had trouble in the past via Tapatalk

Congrats 97Catalunya. She looks sooo hot!

Couple of quick phone pics, hopefully get some better ones soon.

IMG 0570b

IMG 0571b

Attachments

• IMG_0571b.JPG
    IMG_0571b.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_0570b.JPG
    IMG_0570b.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Reactions: TDI-line and Ruthus_1
Same prefix as mine, LX , and same color , guess you picked yours up in south London ?

Same prefix as mine, LX , and same color , guess you picked yours up in south London ?

Indeed; Wimbledon Audi; they are my local dealer. To be fair, definitely one of the better franchised dealers I've dealt with.

Very smart Driver_Tim that is the colour I would have chosen, if available for immediate delivery! However, growing to like Misano Red as the days pass, but yours looks the business - a very good choice.

Agree, would highly recommend them, got a great service from start to end, and if they read this they might retrospectively send me the set of rubber mats I was hoping for, that said I got a great discount and good px. and a couple of keyrings and waiting on the red MMI cable to be posted.

Last edited:
I was wondering if you could post some pics with the privacy glass? I take it this was factory fitted when u ordered it?

I can't make my mind up if to order it or not??? Hmmmmmmm

Great car btw! Daytona grey??

Thanks, yes Daytona Grey it is. I'll take some photos showing the privacy glass better later in the week. Mine is indeed the factory fitted version; not into modifying cars. Personally I think it looks smarter, but no doubt that's a matter of opinion!

Thanks, yes Daytona Grey it is. I'll take some photos showing the privacy glass better later in the week. Mine is indeed the factory fitted version; not into modifying cars. Personally I think it looks smarter, but no doubt that's a matter of opinion!

Thanks for getting back to me. That would be great cheers I will look forward to that.
Yeah I'm undecided.....should I spend money on privacy glass or add another extra instead hmmmm.
How's the car? Is it everything you thought?

from Elafonisos... good winter guys

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,569