AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast
Like Tree1555Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3 8V in here

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Sandra, thanks for enlarging pics, I was frazzled when trying to do it, in spite of my best efforts!
    My pc presents so many obstacles when posting pics. I do have 4 more to post, will get round to it soon.....unless Dave beats me to it (hoping ....lol).
    Mark, if hou have problems posting pics, just pm the url's to me and i will upload them for you. Also you can choose if you want one as an avatar. x
    A3sportbackMark likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I'll try again to post these pics, hopefully you can see them on not the IMG URL's ????...The smaller pics should enlarge when clicked on ????

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Sandra, thanks for enlarging pics, I was frazzled when trying to do it, in spite of my best efforts!
    My pc presents so many obstacles when posting pics. I do have 4 more to post, will get round to it soon.....unless Dave beats me to it (hoping ....lol).
    will post some pics later, ended up in the pub!!! Must be the stress finally got to to me. Don't worry car safe and sound tucked up at home
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ChriSTi View Post
    I'll try again to post these pics, hopefully you can see them on not the IMG URL's ????...The smaller pics should enlarge when clicked on ????

Please tell me that's suzuka grey or are my eyes deceiving me?
    Looks amazing
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

1st Gear

Status
    Nice car chrissti wonderful spec if I do say so myself lol!
    I am now the very very proud owner of an A3 Sportback S-line 2.0 TDI Glacier white - panoramic sunroof and privacy glass!

See ya Polo!!!!!!!!!!

5th Gear

Status
    DaveOtto's and A3SportbackMark's cars
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    DaveOtto's and A3SportbackMark's cars
    the little red car seams to be doing a bit of photo bombing

Both cars look great by the way.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

Neutral

Status
    Loving all these great pictures guys, I guess no one out there has picked up a Phantom or Brilliant Black S Line Sportback today by any chance, just wanted a sneak preview of my ordered car not due for build until Week 40...probably have another 8 weeks to wait for pick up :-(

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks awesome. I'd love some extra pics of the blue one. It seems to be identical to the one I ordered. Great taste lol

Reverse Gear

Status
    All the cars look amazing....Enjoy!!! I'm getting extremely jealous now.

Only 1 day 1 hour and 58 minutes to go.....think the countdown is making the wait more difficult
    Loving my Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line Glacier White

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieWebs View Post
    Please tell me that's suzuka grey or are my eyes deceiving me?
    Looks amazing
    Yip Glacier white, had it a day now, nearly sussed the handbrake lol, still don't like the lack of fuel gauge :-(

1st Gear

Status
    On order (June 2013):
    Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.4 TFSI, Scuba Blue, Xenon light package, Comfort package, Folding door mirrors & Advance Key
    Confirmed build date early August Built, delivery September for 63 plate, ​collection on 2nd Sept 12pm COLLECTED

Status
    Simply stunning. x
    coolguy likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

6th Gear

Status
    Looks almost identical to mine! If it weren't for the TFSI badge I'd have thought you invaded my collection day and took photos :P
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    I promise I will add some more pics when I get chance to take them. Been busy starting a new job as well as picking up the car.

IMG_20130828_112230.jpgIMG_20130828_112244.jpgphotonew.jpg
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 COD S Line
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

Neutral

Status
    Well I messed that post up
    TDI-line and RYes3 like this.
    Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 COD S Line
    Glacier White, Advanced Key, Audi Sound System, Comfort Package, Hold Assist, Interior Light Package, SD Sat Nav.

6th Gear

Status
    I know you can get magnetic ride now, didn't know it was that powerful!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf Course), Aberdeenshire, Scotland
    Lovely motor!!!! If you can get it down off the roof that is!!
    Now driving: A3 8V Sportback in Glacier White. 1.4 TFSI SE

Interior Light Pack
    Interior Aluminium Elements
    Upgraded 17" Alloys

Free DAB as standard as of April 2013 sure was!!
    Cheerio: 2.0 TDCI Zetec Mondeo (should have been a good car but hasn't )

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by First Ever Audi View Post
    Lovely motor!!!! If you can get it down off the roof that is!!
    I think It's the new A3 Outback ? (Australian version of the Sportsback)
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

3rd Gear

Status
    Took a lovely sunset drive along the seafront this evening, I know you have all seen lots of pics of Daytona Grey but I thought it looked lovely in the evening light

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157290.212193.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157303.378507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157382.895444.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157398.411618.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157520.061687.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378157582.394843.jpg

Hope they upload ok as had trouble in the past via Tapatalk
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

1st Gear

Status
    Looking absolutely sterling my friend! Quality via tapatak not fab but it doesn't matter as the car sells itself anyway. Thanks
    A3 S Line 1.8 TFSI Quattro S Tronic
    Brilliant Red, Acoustic parking, Adaptive/Xenons plus, Advanced Key, B&O, Comfort pack, Door mirrors, Interior light pack, Privacy Glass, S Line sports suspension, Tyre Pressure Monitor, SD SatNav
    Happy days

5th Gear

Status
    Quality, downloaded fine

1st Gear

Status
    Beautiful
    On order (June 2013):
    Audi A3 Sportback Sport 1.4 TFSI, Scuba Blue, Xenon light package, Comfort package, Folding door mirrors & Advance Key
    Confirmed build date early August Built, delivery September for 63 plate, ​collection on 2nd Sept 12pm COLLECTED

Neutral

Status
    My little beauty, falling in love again..!!!!SNV32656 no 2.jpg

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Took a lovely sunset drive along the seafront this evening, I know you have all seen lots of pics of Daytona Grey but I thought it looked lovely in the evening light

Hope they upload ok as had trouble in the past via Tapatalk
    Congrats 97Catalunya. She looks sooo hot!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Red Monster View Post
    My little beauty, falling in love again..!!!!SNV32656 no 2.jpg
    Love this pic!!! It's a spit of mine bar the lower stance as I'm on the lower S Line suspension. Perfect choice LRM
    First Ever Audi likes this.
    A3 S Line 1.8 TFSI Quattro S Tronic
    Brilliant Red, Acoustic parking, Adaptive/Xenons plus, Advanced Key, B&O, Comfort pack, Door mirrors, Interior light pack, Privacy Glass, S Line sports suspension, Tyre Pressure Monitor, SD SatNav
    Happy days

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Red Monster View Post
    My little beauty, falling in love again..!!!!
    Mine will be Misano Red, Sports suspension, S Line as well but Sport back with Panoramic, so this pic cheers me up when i see it while I wait "not so" patiently !

1st Gear

Status
    Couple of quick phone pics, hopefully get some better ones soon.

IMG_0570b.JPG

IMG_0571b.JPG
    Last edited by driver_tim; 3rd September 2013 at 21:25. Reason: Fixed links
    TDI-line and Ruthus_1 like this.
    A3 8V 1.8T 6 speed 3 door S line - Daytona Grey. Interior lighting pack, privacy glass, comfort pack, electric folding heated dimming door mirrors, tyre pressure monitor, electric lumbar support, cruise control, acoustic parking system rear, B&O sound system.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by driver_tim View Post

IMG_0571b.JPG

IMG_0570b.JPG
    They're tiny!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by a6-chris View Post
    They're tiny!
    Hopefully now bigger!
    A3 8V 1.8T 6 speed 3 door S line - Daytona Grey. Interior lighting pack, privacy glass, comfort pack, electric folding heated dimming door mirrors, tyre pressure monitor, electric lumbar support, cruise control, acoustic parking system rear, B&O sound system.

5th Gear

Status
    Same prefix as mine, LX , and same color , guess you picked yours up in south London ?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    Same prefix as mine, LX , and same color , guess you picked yours up in south London ?
    Indeed; Wimbledon Audi; they are my local dealer. To be fair, definitely one of the better franchised dealers I've dealt with.

Neutral

Status
    Very smart Driver_Tim that is the colour I would have chosen, if available for immediate delivery! However, growing to like Misano Red as the days pass, but yours looks the business - a very good choice.

5th Gear

Status
    Agree, would highly recommend them, got a great service from start to end, and if they read this they might retrospectively send me the set of rubber mats I was hoping for, that said I got a great discount and good px. and a couple of keyrings and waiting on the red MMI cable to be posted.
    Last edited by Daveotto; 3rd September 2013 at 22:23.

1st Gear

Status

IMG_0570b.JPG

IMG_0571b.JPG
    I was wondering if you could post some pics with the privacy glass? I take it this was factory fitted when u ordered it?

I can't make my mind up if to order it or not??? Hmmmmmmm

Great car btw! Daytona grey??

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    I was wondering if you could post some pics with the privacy glass? I take it this was factory fitted when u ordered it?

I can't make my mind up if to order it or not??? Hmmmmmmm

Great car btw! Daytona grey??
    Thanks, yes Daytona Grey it is. I'll take some photos showing the privacy glass better later in the week. Mine is indeed the factory fitted version; not into modifying cars. Personally I think it looks smarter, but no doubt that's a matter of opinion!

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks, yes Daytona Grey it is. I'll take some photos showing the privacy glass better later in the week. Mine is indeed the factory fitted version; not into modifying cars. Personally I think it looks smarter, but no doubt that's a matter of opinion!
    Thanks for getting back to me. That would be great cheers I will look forward to that.
    Yeah I'm undecided.....should I spend money on privacy glass or add another extra instead hmmmm.
    How's the car? Is it everything you thought?

Reverse Gear

Status
    from Elafonisos... good winter guys

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spirosdimos View Post

looks really good, standard S line alloys and really growing on me, did consider a change and other options are great, but glad I stuck with them now !

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spirosdimos View Post
    Looks nice mate, have you had it lowered?
    Ordered 16/8/13, Build Week 44, Delivery Nov/Dec 13. Panther Black / Silver Alcantara, 3dr S-Tronic. Black Styling Package, Black 3D Design Inlays, 18" x 7.5J ‘5-twin-spoke “Star”’ design anthracite, partly polished alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres,
    Technology Pack, Comfort Pack (cruise control & rear parking sensors), B&O Sound System , Interior Light Pack, Full LED Headlights Lights, Non-Smokers Pack, Privacy Glass, Extended Mono.Pur Finish