Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Mark.....the car looks good enough to eat! In that colour and that config it's my current fave car !

Thanks everyone for their compliments!!

I cannot believe how lucky I am to have this car at 24. The amount of heads it turns is unreal. I hope that those of you waiting for your A3's to arrive get them soon!!

Reactions: Fragup
Nice spec. If you get the chance post some more pictures. Interior as well.

new photos with the windows tinted. forget to take pictures inside. but I think I need bigger rims now ... has also changed the fog lights xenon look alike
20130711 22354620130723 19174320130723 19184520130723 191850

Reactions: TDI-line and First Ever Audi
Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got / seen a photo of :
misano red, 3 door s line with panoramic sun roof & privacy glass (ideally with out roof rails)
Like I said a long shot !!!
Closest I can find on the inter web is a promo photo from above of 5 door with rails.
I have seen a glacier white at a dealer (salesmans own car) with this set up and was the best looking a3 I've seen so far.

Reactions: audi_fan_
Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got / seen a photo of :
misano red, 3 door s line with panoramic sun roof & privacy glass (ideally with out roof rails)
Like I said a long shot !!!
Closest I can find on the inter web is a promo photo from above of 5 door with rails.
I have seen a glacier white at a dealer (salesmans own car) with this set up and was the best looking a3 I've seen so far.

Best I can do is a quick photoshop render, but the sunroof doesn't really come out too accurate!

http://impulsemedia.co.uk/red.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-01 at 12.12.54.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-01 at 12.12.54.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,148
Fragup, Checkout Norwich Audi used A3 cars. They have an example of just what you want.

Fragup, Checkout Norwich Audi used A3 cars. They have an example of just what you want.

well spotted! As you said bang on ! :)

thanks for taking the time, am blown away by how helpful everyone has been on this forum.
I am sure I wouldn't have got my spec as sorted without everyone's help.

Thank you

Reactions: Sandra
Just thought I'd add pics of my new baby to this thread.

View attachment 18890

Enjoy.

Looks really good, you must be chuffed & first photos of these alloys I've seen on someone's own car, it was thinking about these and they look great.

I had completely ruled out white at the start as i drive a white company van for work, and wanted something stand out different,
but people keep putting photos of cracking looking glacier whites up and its not helping. still the best looking A3 I've seen was in glacier white with privacy glass and pano (black rails look good as well)
I dabbled with black again as last 2 cars! And Daytona as well ! Normally I decide instantly and that's it, but have had to wait 3 months to order and have had to much time to think, but can order this month !

Last edited:
Cheers Fragup.

Like you, I struggled for weeks trying to decide on a colour. Every time someone posted pics of their car I thought that was the colour to go for (except for beluga brown), but then I decided to stick with my first choice of Glacier White and to be honest it does look good.
If you look at my avatar you will see that my previous A3 was in Misano Red and that was also a cracking colour for the A3 so clearly you've got good taste as well.

Picking up my 3dr Misano Red S Line in 4hrs, this morning is really dragging! I'm off to clean the bathroom and do some hoovering to pass the time!

Haha.....anything to pass the time!
Sounds like a good looking car, have you added any options?

Wow, that's some saving you have made, £7k!! Awesome, I didn't realise such savings could be made, enjoy.

Your car looks stunning, I see the weather held up ok for you. The more glacier white cars I see, the more I wished I had ordered it.....too late for me now, car is built awaiting collection. But I'm still happy with my colour choice.

Weather held up well and made the homeward journey even better. Really am enjoying this machine and I know that you will find the same once yours arrives.
And I'm sure that even Scuba Blue is going to look good on the A3. LOL

Hi guys,

greetings from Germany! I am on a train and just happened to pass through Ingolstadt and saw not just one but two massive trains loaded up with brand new Audis. I took a quick picture, which I thought I would post here since there is a chance your new A3 might just be in there somewhere. No idea why the picture is showing up upside down...I tried twice and it did the same thing both times, and I'm on an iPhone so I can't really do anything about it. Anyway, I promise that the sky and the earth are in the same place in Germany that you are used to, and all your pretty new cars are still shiny side up...

GS

Reactions: 97catalunya, First Ever Audi and Joosth
I popped into the Audi garage to have someone look at my car for a trade-in valuation, and look what I spotted from about 50 yards away:
A3 1A3 2A3 3A3 4A3 5A3 6

My name's in the windscreen, so it's definitely mine, but it was pretty obvious, as it was the only red car in the lot!

1st September pickup, but I plan to have a proper look around it in the coming week anyway. :)

Reactions: phisshh, Alan_JB, SportbackStu and 1 other person
I popped into the Audi garage to have someone look at my car for a trade-in valuation, and look what I spotted from about 50 yards away:
View attachment 18930View attachment 18931View attachment 18932View attachment 18933View attachment 18934View attachment 18935

My name's in the windscreen, so it's definitely mine, but it was pretty obvious, as it was the only red car in the lot!

1st September pickup, but I plan to have a proper look around it in the coming week anyway. :)

The privacy glass looks good on the Sportback :thumbsup:

Reactions: Karl Alesbury
Picked up my new A3 three weeks ago but only had the chance to drive it yesterday, due to a holiday.. the car is an absolute joy to drive and use, every little detail is designed to perfection and works like a clockwork. I'm incredibly happy with my choice. So now I'm looking for any excuse to get into it and drive wherever ;-)

Exterior1InteriorExterior2Interior2

It's a Sportback, 1.4TFSI with cylinder on demand (140hp), s-tronic transmission, sport but with deselected sport suspension, glacier white, high-gloss package, 17" kinetix wheels, keyless entry, Bang&Olufsen sound, Milano leather in chestnut brown, parking sensors, rain/light sensors, active cruise control, dual zone a/c, back center armrest with through loading facility and ski bag, removed A3/TFSI badge on the back, tyre monitor, leather multifunction sport steering wheel with paddles, rear airbags, alu interior + mistral details, SD navigation, xenon and LED lights, hill hold, heated mirrors, light package, storage package, chrome exhaust pipes, color DIS, isofix... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sanghera and STERLING VOID
Your interior is unusual - I like it!

Reactions: STERLING VOID
Looks stunning, can't wait for mine :) Daytona Grey too!

What are the exhaust trims like? I have seen a pic of another 1.8 on here and it didn't have chrome trims? Is this a 1.8 thing or a South African spec?

This is a monsoon grey :)..

I think my exhaust is chrome. It looks like it.

lol, I think the chrome exhausts are standard on the SE models. 26 days is around the corner!

This is what I thought but I saw another South African chap post some pics of his 1.8 on here some time ago (can't remember who) and the exhaust had no trims on them? Will try and find the pic ;)

i have the SE and its just regular twin pipes, no chrome i'm afraid :(

Awe that's a bit of a shame, I'm sure they must just be a bolt on part though if you wanted them?
Found the post but no mention of trim? Also he was from Trinidad not South Africa, I thought it was their spec level.
I ordered S-Line so should get chrome ;)

Your interior is unusual - I like it!

Thank you! Actually, almost all of the interior beauty shots in Audi's A3 catalog are the exact same combination I have (chestnut brown milano leather, alu details with mistral, etc) :) (see http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/audi/production/PDF/PriceAndSpecGuides/a3-s3.pdf)

By the way, chestnut brown leather looks a lot darker in person than on my photos.. unfortunately the camera flash makes it look very light brown, when in fact it's dark brown :)

Reactions: Karl Alesbury
Markjames your car is stunning. Great pics.

Am torn between glacier white and monsoon or daytona grey as to the best colours on these

I really liked the monsoon photos I saw of the S3 in another thread, that was sweet. Also a fan of Misano red with privacy glass... but I've wanted a white A3 for a long time so it had to be done :yes:

Unedited pictures... Really pleased with Monsoon Grey. I wanted a lighter grey than Daytona.
You've put the cat amongst the pigeons here Geoff, I was intent on buying the S Line in Glacier White with a back up of Brilliant Black (seen a few S Line BBs around with & without alu rails and privacy glass looking good) but your Monsoon shots look great, my wife didn't go a bundle on my original Daytona choice I may now try to convince her Monsoon is the way to go :)

Are those wheels the titanium finished ones?
Specced them on my new S3 good choice!

Yes, took a gamble as no one else on here had put any photo's up to view and so all I had to go off was those shown in the brochure.
Anyway when they arrived I was even more pleased as they really look classy and not to many around either.

Bet they will look good on your Glacier S3.