EM TuningJMB Retrofits
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast
Like Tree1581Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3 8V in here

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by First Ever Audi View Post
    Mark.....the car looks good enough to eat! In that colour and that config it's my current fave car !
    Thanks everyone for their compliments!!

I cannot believe how lucky I am to have this car at 24. The amount of heads it turns is unreal. I hope that those of you waiting for your A3's to arrive get them soon!!
    Fragup likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    Nice spec. If you get the chance post some more pictures. Interior as well.
    new photos with the windows tinted. forget to take pictures inside. but I think I need bigger rims now ... has also changed the fog lights xenon look alike
    20130711_223546.jpg20130723_191743.jpg20130723_191845.jpg20130723_191850.jpg
    TDI-line and First Ever Audi like this.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by markjames View Post
    A few final pics with added instagram!

Attachment 18681 Attachment 18682 Attachment 18683
    Looks so stunning! Enjoy
    1st sept 2013 collection, proudly owning:
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

2nd Gear

Status
    Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got / seen a photo of :
    misano red, 3 door s line with panoramic sun roof & privacy glass (ideally with out roof rails)
    Like I said a long shot !!!
    Closest I can find on the inter web is a promo photo from above of 5 door with rails.
    I have seen a glacier white at a dealer (salesmans own car) with this set up and was the best looking a3 I've seen so far.
    audi_fan_ likes this.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragup View Post
    Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got / seen a photo of :
    misano red, 3 door s line with panoramic sun roof & privacy glass (ideally with out roof rails)
    Like I said a long shot !!!
    Closest I can find on the inter web is a promo photo from above of 5 door with rails.
    I have seen a glacier white at a dealer (salesmans own car) with this set up and was the best looking a3 I've seen so far.

Best I can do is a quick photoshop render, but the sunroof doesn't really come out too accurate!

http://impulsemedia.co.uk/red.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fragup likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Best I can do is a quick photoshop render, but the sunroof doesn't really come out too accurate!

http://impulsemedia.co.uk/red.png
    wow, thanks for taking the time to do that, works really well. I really appreciate that.
    , has confirmed my choice of pano and glass !
    Last edited by Fragup; 2nd August 2013 at 06:09.
    A3 sport back, Misano Red, S Line, 1.4 C.O.D. Manual, Panoramic Sunroof, Audi sound system, Folding mirrors, Interior lights pack, Non smoking, Delete Badges, Sports suspension, Hill hold & 2 year servicing & 4 year warrantee.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Fragup, Checkout Norwich Audi used A3 cars. They have an example of just what you want.
    Fragup likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman23 View Post
    Fragup, Checkout Norwich Audi used A3 cars. They have an example of just what you want.
    well spotted! As you said bang on !

thanks for taking the time, am blown away by how helpful everyone has been on this forum.
    I am sure I wouldn't have got my spec as sorted without everyone's help.

Thank you
    Sandra likes this.

Neutral

Status
    Just thought I'd add pics of my new baby to this thread.

P1000178.jpg

P1000183.jpg

P1000186.jpg

P1000182.jpg

P1000187.jpg

Enjoy.
    TDI-line, sftdi and Fragup like this.
    A3 Sportback, 2.0TDi, Glacier White, Privacy Glass, Black Roof rails, F38 Alloys, Cruise control, Parking Sensors, Hill hold Assist, Folding Mirrors

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by squashmanontour View Post

P1000187.jpg

Enjoy.
    Looks really good, you must be chuffed & first photos of these alloys I've seen on someone's own car, it was thinking about these and they look great.

I had completely ruled out white at the start as i drive a white company van for work, and wanted something stand out different,
    but people keep putting photos of cracking looking glacier whites up and its not helping. still the best looking A3 I've seen was in glacier white with privacy glass and pano (black rails look good as well)
    I dabbled with black again as last 2 cars! And Daytona as well ! Normally I decide instantly and that's it, but have had to wait 3 months to order and have had to much time to think, but can order this month !
    Last edited by Fragup; 2nd August 2013 at 06:25.

Neutral

Status
    Cheers Fragup.

Like you, I struggled for weeks trying to decide on a colour. Every time someone posted pics of their car I thought that was the colour to go for (except for beluga brown), but then I decided to stick with my first choice of Glacier White and to be honest it does look good.
    If you look at my avatar you will see that my previous A3 was in Misano Red and that was also a cracking colour for the A3 so clearly you've got good taste as well.
    Fragup likes this.
    A3 Sportback, 2.0TDi, Glacier White, Privacy Glass, Black Roof rails, F38 Alloys, Cruise control, Parking Sensors, Hill hold Assist, Folding Mirrors

1st Gear

Status
    Finally managed to get some snaps of my 1.8tfsi SB which I collected on Monday.

IMG_1386 by NazeerAlper, on Flickr

IMG_1390 by NazeerAlper, on Flickr

IMG_1391 by NazeerAlper, on Flickr

IMG_1393 by NazeerAlper, on Flickr

Reverse Gear

Status

P1000178.jpg

P1000183.jpg

P1000186.jpg

P1000182.jpg

P1000187.jpg

Enjoy.
    Your car looks amazing, Enjoy!

I was considering getting those Alloys and they really do compliment the car well. Glacier White is definitely the right choice, cant wait to get hold of mine, roll on September

Reverse Gear

Status
    Picking up my 3dr Misano Red S Line in 4hrs, this morning is really dragging! I'm off to clean the bathroom and do some hoovering to pass the time!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie78 View Post
    Picking up my 3dr Misano Red S Line in 4hrs, this morning is really dragging! I'm off to clean the bathroom and do some hoovering to pass the time!
    Haha.....anything to pass the time!
    Sounds like a good looking car, have you added any options?
    A3 Sportback SE 1.6 TDI, scuba blue, folding mirrors, hill assist, SD sat nav, Xenon light package.

4th Gear

Status

P1000178.jpg

P1000186.jpg

P1000182.jpg

Enjoy.
    Your car looks stunning, I see the weather held up ok for you. The more glacier white cars I see, the more I wished I had ordered it.....too late for me now, car is built awaiting collection. But I'm still happy with my colour choice.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by STERLING VOID View Post
    Finally managed to get some snaps of my 1.8tfsi SB which I collected on Monday.

IMG_1386 by NazeerAlper, on Flickr

Looks stunning, can't wait for mine Daytona Grey too!

What are the exhaust trims like? I have seen a pic of another 1.8 on here and it didn't have chrome trims? Is this a 1.8 thing or a South African spec?
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Haha.....anything to pass the time!
    Sounds like a good looking car, have you added any options?
    It's a used one so no options added by me, it's got sat nav and a few other techie bits....

Done 7k and I think I got a pretty decent deal (paid £7k under what is was new)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie78 View Post
    It's a used one so no options added by me, it's got sat nav and a few other techie bits....

Done 7k and I think I got a pretty decent deal (paid £7k under what is was new)
    Suppose another way of looking at it is it's cost someone else £1 for every mile its covered...

4th Gear

Status
    Wow, that's some saving you have made, £7k!! Awesome, I didn't realise such savings could be made, enjoy.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3sportbackMark View Post
    Your car looks stunning, I see the weather held up ok for you. The more glacier white cars I see, the more I wished I had ordered it.....too late for me now, car is built awaiting collection. But I'm still happy with my colour choice.
    Weather held up well and made the homeward journey even better. Really am enjoying this machine and I know that you will find the same once yours arrives.
    And I'm sure that even Scuba Blue is going to look good on the A3. LOL

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi guys,

greetings from Germany! I am on a train and just happened to pass through Ingolstadt and saw not just one but two massive trains loaded up with brand new Audis. I took a quick picture, which I thought I would post here since there is a chance your new A3 might just be in there somewhere. No idea why the picture is showing up upside down...I tried twice and it did the same thing both times, and I'm on an iPhone so I can't really do anything about it. Anyway, I promise that the sky and the earth are in the same place in Germany that you are used to, and all your pretty new cars are still shiny side up...

image.jpg

GS

Reverse Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow DavieG87 On Twitter Visit DavieG87's Instagram Channel

1st Gear

Status
    I popped into the Audi garage to have someone look at my car for a trade-in valuation, and look what I spotted from about 50 yards away:
    a3-1.jpga3-2.jpga3-3.jpga3-4.jpga3-5.jpga3-6.jpg

My name's in the windscreen, so it's definitely mine, but it was pretty obvious, as it was the only red car in the lot!

1st September pickup, but I plan to have a proper look around it in the coming week anyway.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Alesbury View Post
    I popped into the Audi garage to have someone look at my car for a trade-in valuation, and look what I spotted from about 50 yards away:
    a3-1.jpga3-2.jpga3-3.jpga3-4.jpga3-5.jpga3-6.jpg

My name's in the windscreen, so it's definitely mine, but it was pretty obvious, as it was the only red car in the lot!

1st September pickup, but I plan to have a proper look around it in the coming week anyway.
    The privacy glass looks good on the Sportback
    Karl Alesbury likes this.
    2010 A5 Sportback 211PS 2.0T Quattro

Neutral

Status
    Picked up my new A3 three weeks ago but only had the chance to drive it yesterday, due to a holiday.. the car is an absolute joy to drive and use, every little detail is designed to perfection and works like a clockwork. I'm incredibly happy with my choice. So now I'm looking for any excuse to get into it and drive wherever ;-)

exterior1.jpginterior.jpgexterior2.jpginterior2.jpg

It's a Sportback, 1.4TFSI with cylinder on demand (140hp), s-tronic transmission, sport but with deselected sport suspension, glacier white, high-gloss package, 17" kinetix wheels, keyless entry, Bang&Olufsen sound, Milano leather in chestnut brown, parking sensors, rain/light sensors, active cruise control, dual zone a/c, back center armrest with through loading facility and ski bag, removed A3/TFSI badge on the back, tyre monitor, leather multifunction sport steering wheel with paddles, rear airbags, alu interior + mistral details, SD navigation, xenon and LED lights, hill hold, heated mirrors, light package, storage package, chrome exhaust pipes, color DIS, isofix... :-)
    Last edited by dzankizakon; 4th August 2013 at 18:43.
    sanghera and STERLING VOID like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Your interior is unusual - I like it!
    STERLING VOID likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 97catalunya View Post
    Looks stunning, can't wait for mine Daytona Grey too!

What are the exhaust trims like? I have seen a pic of another 1.8 on here and it didn't have chrome trims? Is this a 1.8 thing or a South African spec?
    This is a monsoon grey ..

I think my exhaust is chrome. It looks like it.

3rd Gear

Status
    This is a monsoon grey ..

I think my exhaust is chrome. It looks like it.
    Oh monsoon, sorry my mistake. Looks lovely :D. 26 days and I can check out the exhaust trims for myself
    A3 S-Line 1.8TFSI S-Tronic Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Parking System Plus with reversing cam, HHA, Folding Mirrors, Interior Lighting Pack, Advanced Key

1st Gear

Status
    Oh monsoon, sorry my mistake. Looks lovely :D. 26 days and I can check out the exhaust trims for myself
    lol, I think the chrome exhausts are standard on the SE models. 26 days is around the corner!

3rd Gear

Status
    lol, I think the chrome exhausts are standard on the SE models. 26 days is around the corner!
    This is what I thought but I saw another South African chap post some pics of his 1.8 on here some time ago (can't remember who) and the exhaust had no trims on them? Will try and find the pic

1st Gear

Status
    Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf Course), Aberdeenshire, Scotland
    i have the SE and its just regular twin pipes, no chrome i'm afraid
    Now driving: A3 8V Sportback in Glacier White. 1.4 TFSI SE

Interior Light Pack
    Interior Aluminium Elements
    Upgraded 17" Alloys

Free DAB as standard as of April 2013 sure was!!
    Cheerio: 2.0 TDCI Zetec Mondeo (should have been a good car but hasn't )

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by First Ever Audi View Post
    i have the SE and its just regular twin pipes, no chrome i'm afraid
    Awe that's a bit of a shame, I'm sure they must just be a bolt on part though if you wanted them?
    Found the post but no mention of trim? Also he was from Trinidad not South Africa, I thought it was their spec level.
    I ordered S-Line so should get chrome

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Alesbury View Post
    Your interior is unusual - I like it!
    Thank you! Actually, almost all of the interior beauty shots in Audi's A3 catalog are the exact same combination I have (chestnut brown milano leather, alu details with mistral, etc) :-) (see http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/au...ides/a3-s3.pdf)

By the way, chestnut brown leather looks a lot darker in person than on my photos.. unfortunately the camera flash makes it look very light brown, when in fact it's dark brown :-)
    Karl Alesbury likes this.

Neutral

Status
    A few final pics with added instagram!

Attachment 18681 Attachment 18682 Attachment 18683
    Markjames your car is stunning. Great pics.

Am torn between glacier white and monsoon or daytona grey as to the best colours on these

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rum Lad View Post
    Markjames your car is stunning. Great pics.

Am torn between glacier white and monsoon or daytona grey as to the best colours on these
    I really liked the monsoon photos I saw of the S3 in another thread, that was sweet. Also a fan of Misano red with privacy glass... but I've wanted a white A3 for a long time so it had to be done

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffa30 View Post
    Unedited pictures... Really pleased with Monsoon Grey. I wanted a lighter grey than Daytona.
    You've put the cat amongst the pigeons here Geoff, I was intent on buying the S Line in Glacier White with a back up of Brilliant Black (seen a few S Line BBs around with & without alu rails and privacy glass looking good) but your Monsoon shots look great, my wife didn't go a bundle on my original Daytona choice I may now try to convince her Monsoon is the way to go :-)

3rd Gear

Status

P1000187.jpg

Enjoy.
    Are those wheels the titanium finished ones?
    Specced them on my new S3 good choice!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by geefunk1978 View Post
    Are those wheels the titanium finished ones?
    Specced them on my new S3 good choice!
    Yes, took a gamble as no one else on here had put any photo's up to view and so all I had to go off was those shown in the brochure.
    Anyway when they arrived I was even more pleased as they really look classy and not to many around either.

Bet they will look good on your Glacier S3.

1st Gear

Status
    Awe that's a bit of a shame, I'm sure they must just be a bolt on part though if you wanted them?
    Found the post but no mention of trim? Also he was from Trinidad not South Africa, I thought it was their spec level.
    I ordered S-Line so should get chrome
    This is what i'm going to try
    Audi A3 Stainless Steel Exhaust Trims - Twin Tailpipe - Stoke Audi Parts