Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Black Rotors are stunning, now if only they could be ordered in the UK, is AUDI UK maybe waiting for the release of a Black Edition trim?

null.jpg

Not the best picture but just got her today so thought I'd post one pic!
just ordered exact same car ,was thinking about sunroof , ,think it really sets it off,got roof rails on mine,would sunroof still fit ,just ordered on Friday. You must be well chuffed?.

Reactions: sanghera and Ruthus_1
just ordered exact same car ,was thinking about sunroof , ,think it really sets it off,got roof rails on mine,would sunroof still fit ,just ordered on Friday. You must be well chuffed?.

I've ordered the same on Saturday minus the sunroof, I just couldn't justify the cost. It does look sweet though.

Would love it but extra grand pushing me too far I think. What colour you order.?

I've ordered the same on Saturday minus the sunroof, I just couldn't justify the cost. It does look sweet though.

I have the sunroof on mine!

It's been open most days even when overcast.

Really enjoyed it the last few days of sunshine.

With the roof open and windows down, it's the closest I can get to a convertible!

I'm sure people have ordered roof rails with sunroof! I had to have the pano roof when I saw it st the dealers on a demo car that did the rounds!
And yes very very chuffed! 3 weeks into owning the car and still feels amazing!

Yes, sunroof and roof rails can be ordered. I have both!

Three months old and nearly 9k miles and still loving the new A3 Sportback:yahoo:

Picked it up yesterday. Sportback 1.4 COD in Monsoon Grey. Absolutely love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,215
Reactions: DH81, paul8852, Fragup and 3 others
Hi Geoffa30, great car. Do you have 'normal' pictures of your monsoon grey A3? This is a HDR? I have ordered a S3 in Monsoon.

Last edited:
Hi Geoffa30, great car. Do you have 'normal' pictures of your monsoon grey A3? This is a HDR? I have ordered a S3 in Monsoon.

Unedited pictures... Really pleased with Monsoon Grey. I wanted a lighter grey than Daytona.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 990
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 998
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 929
Reactions: DH81, keyser, SJW and 1 other person
Been very hard to find any pictures of them, so thank you.
I am so frickin excited!

Not great photo's, but here's mine...

Attachments

• 20130506_153041.jpg
    20130506_153041.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 20130506_153104.jpg
    20130506_153104.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 932
  • 20130506_153121.jpg
    20130506_153121.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 862
Reactions: SportbackStu, coolguy and a6_chris
Hey guys,

Heard from the dealer today and should be getting my hands on my new A3 in under 2 weeks!

Looking at all the pics on here again and cannot wait!

How are you all enjoying the car?

Davie

beutiful wheels!!!!

Very happy with them...

Spent a long time trying to figure out which colour to choose for the car...it was initially between misano and daytona...don't really know why I ended up choosing blue...but I think it works...

Very happy with them...

Spent a long time trying to figure out which colour to choose for the car...it was initially between misano and daytona...don't really know why I ended up choosing blue...but I think it works...

I am loving it in blue with the tints :) I was thinking blue but the Mrs liked Daytona, so I said she can have Daytona if we get the 1.8 lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

love the wheels as well, go great with the black roof rails, ties in well. I am guessing your not in UK, as we can't get these wheels :(

Nope...in Holland. Really don't get why Audi doesn't offer them in the UK, doesn't make any sense to me.

Received a quote today to have the grill wrapped, so that's next on the to-do list (black edition wasn't available when i ordered).

The 8V really has grown on me! I just cannot wait to get my order in for the 8V RS3 :)

Here she is. Going to try get a few better photos when I can borrow my friend's canon. So happy with it

Reactions: sanghera
Here she is. Going to try get a few better photos when I can borrow my friend's canon. So happy with it

Looks great, glacier white is one the best colours on an s line, looks really smart. Saw my first s line in glacier white on roads today on way home ( don't see too many new a3's round my way yet, seam to be all a1's), it was in front a nearly new bmw. 1 series and it kicked its *** on looks in my option, just looked a bit classier? Be good,to see more photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: markjames
Be fair glacier white looked cool on sport demo I tested too. personally prefer it to almalfi but each to there own.

A few final pics with added instagram!

Car002 Car004 Car003

Reactions: sanghera and Sandra
Mark, the car looks stunning. You still got the 8v grin? :) x

Can't wait to get my 3door 2.0tdi s-line in glacier white :D woo!! Those pictures make me want it NOW!

Been trawling through the pics and given thatthe colour poll says a lot of folk on here have ordered daytona grey there are relatively few pics, exceptions being squiretolly, failsal and a audi addict from Hertfordshire ( whose car I think I see occasionally in Ware).

pics are dominated by glacier white and misano and solid red with a few blacks but us understated Daytona folk are somewhat under represented.

I am pining for my own Daytona, 5 weeks to go, so anyone with some pics would help the wait go bit faster.

The only A3s I've seen on the road have all been white, red or black. Including at least one S Line that was glacier white.

Almost every S Line has Daytona. It's not unique anymore.

But not every A3 sold will be an s-line so as an s-line only colour it will still have a cachet - also, this forum is only a small sub-section of A3 owners. I'm yet to actually see another daytona grey A3 on the road in the 4 months i've owned mine - I've seen black, white and scuba s-lines, a couple of monsoon/red/white/black sports and SEs.