Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

No im looking for the difference between the standard speaker set-up and the Audi sound system. Not the B&O, cheers though mate

Hopefully someone else can answer that one, I was responding to an earlier request for a comparison between the Audi System and the B&O. I do however know someone with the stock system, so if I can get them and the other guy with the Audi sound system in the same place at the same time I will endeavour to compare them for you :)

Cheers bud, i really am starting to regret not adding on the Audi sound system now, due to my 8p having a subwoofer built in to the boot and it does really kick nicely in all honesty.. im just hoping that the standard system in the 8v will still have a little kick even without the subwoofer...

Regarding bass, I think you'll be fine. I believe the speakers themselves are the same units in the stock system as in the audi sound system. You just get the additional centre and sub with the upgrade. I noted in my comparison that the sub actually did very little in either system, as the woofers were very capable of pushing out the bass. In my opinion the biggest benefit in the upgrade is the centre speaker, followed by the sub. I wouldn't be surprised if the sub could be retro-fitted.....

As this is the photo thread here's a photo of the stock speakers (just to keep it on topic! ;) )

Speaker

Superb, youve helped me out alot! I just dont fancy having the 'tinny sound' when the bass is trying to pass through the speakers thats all. I see you have a glacier white a3 too, i wasnt sure whether to go for it due to phantom black looking so appealing but i did in the end.. glad i did thought after seeing some pictures, it looks absolutely stunning. Really cant wait to get it now.

I cant wait to see it but its a while off yet with the delivery date being week 48 :( well worth the wait though i hope.

null.jpg

Not the best picture but just got her today so thought I'd post one pic!

Reactions: TDI-line, grantDUBshaw, Mrs_Lowe and 3 others
Would be good to do a colour tally and see what is tge most popular on the forum! As in who has what or soon to have!

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-1.jpg

i love my car!!!!

Reactions: sanghera, TDI-line, Creep and 2 others
Went to showroom today I saw a cracking missona red, 1st one I have seen

Edit: looks like there is an Audi ready to be unveiled in the background. I wonder if that is for anyone on this forum? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine today :)
yjepuza8.jpg
u2eduhup.jpg

Reactions: RYuill, Ruthus_1, sanghera and 1 other person
Just the privacy glass option not sure about the % sorry!

Haven't had much chance to get out and take some proper pics yet - but they will follow when/if weather picks up....but in the mean time....oh, and the 'Life shine' kit was thrown in for nothing! Lovely!

Photo 1Photo 1 1Photo 5Photo 4Photo 2Photo 3Photo 2 1

Reactions: TreborA4 and Ruthus_1
Looks good! Pffft all I got was a first aid kit and a couple of high vis vests lol!

​​

Attachments

• 17474-audi-a3-8v.jpg
    17474-audi-a3-8v.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,179
Reactions: Ruthus_1
Looks absolutely lovely in sharaz red. If I get rid of My Jag Xf this is the A3 I will go for. Is this the cylinder on demand ? If so what MPG are you getting although it is not yet run in would love to know. Also the road you took the pics on looks great what part of the country are you in ? Real drivers road.

Great Pics been serching google for ages to fine some decent photos of this car in this lovely colour Thanks Leelee

null-5.jpg

She found a friend at xscape castleford!

Reactions: A3sportbackMark and First Ever Audi
Both colours look good but glacier white is tops! IMHO

Reactions: First Ever Audi, mjcourtney and Ruthus_1
[sexist mode on]

I'm assuming from the parking you're of the fairer sex. :undwech:

[/sexist mode off]

Lol - Ruthus - I trust you do not have park assist and the other toys to make parking more of a challenge!?!

Reactions: First Ever Audi
Already had all the ribbing off the BF! In my defence I was in a rush and needed a new dress ha ha!

Reactions: First Ever Audi and hittchy
Benefit of the doubt, they painted the lines wonky after it was parked ;)
I guess the car was parked wonky on purpose so that it was impossible for your friend to park too close (opps, did i just say that?) After all parking is defianatly a non contact activity, especially for a new Audi!

Audi A3 Sportback TFSI 14 COD 1Audi A3 Sportback TFSI 14 COD 2Audi A3 Sportback TFSI 14 COD 3

Audi A3 Sportback 1,4 TFSI COD MY14

Collected today at Audi Aarhus, Denmark

Reactions: TDI-line, Quarz, Fragup and 2 others