Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Daytona grey - Sport.

cheers i thought so, am i right in saying that you cannot order a sport in Daytona grey? Without paying extra for the paint, as i cant see it as available on the brochure, seems like it is only optional on the S line..

That's not Daytona trust me. It looks like Monsoon, and as you say Daytona is an S-Line only colour.

I wasn't totally sure, it could well be Monsoon ;)

Dirty car vs clean car:
(makes a big difference)

(Amalfi white)

_1070743_zps7f0cae04.jpg

_1070758_zpsb47fcff7.jpg

more pics here: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-8v-chassis/190281-amalfi-white-picture-thread.html#post1895102

Will post info in the detailing thread when i get a chance.

Reactions: SJW
My Misano Red S-Line Sportback just before sunset
IMG 1469

Reactions: Tompreddy141
Reactions: MiT
Hi MiT, you've got a good clean car there, looks like you have rubbed so hard it's changed from Amalfi to glazier white! Lol

LOL! saved about £600 i guess :)
to make sure i wasn't fooling my self i even kept the ISO (amount of light it lets in) setting on the camera the same

Hello Mange_80 Your car look fantastic, I haven't seen many in the silver.
What extra's have u put on it?
Thank you. Yeah I like the color of it.
It has sport package, xenon plus, light package, 4-way lumbar support, connectivity package.

For those of you struggling with the age old question: .... Black or White?!

Maybe this will help....

This is my Glacier White S-line on the left, and my friend's Phantom Black S-line on the right. Both on SE Suspension. He has just picked his up this afternoon, whereas I've had mine for 3 months.

Photo2Photo1Photo

I know which I prefer - but then i'm biased aren't I ;)

For those of you struggling with the age old question: .... Black or White?!

Maybe this will help....

This is my Glacier White S-line on the left, and my friend's Phantom Black S-line on the right. Both on SE Suspension. He has just picked his up this afternoon, whereas I've had mine for 3 months.

View attachment 16756View attachment 16755View attachment 16758

I know which I prefer - but then i'm biased aren't I ;)
I prefer the the one in the middle......Daytona Grey

Reactions: Belfin, A3sportbackMark, mjcourtney and 1 other person
Might take a bit more organisation to line up all the colour options in one photo ;)

if my early delivery plan does not work seriously thinking of organising a September 1st(or thereabouts) 8V A3 mini meet and cruise somewhere along the north east section of the M25

Reactions: Reggieboy71 and mjcourtney
Indeed, you can each have a second attempt at picking the correct answer. See, I'm actually very generous ;)

Actually I would have gone for black as my first choice, but I live on a dusty unmade road and keeping my previous dark grey & blue cars clean proved a nightmare. White hides the dust nicely :)

I also had a good chance to compare the Audi sound system with the B&O earlier, I will start a separate thread with my opinion!

Reactions: cussycod
A close up of the paint glimmering in the sun that my gf took on her iphone.

10040144499363917701131.jpg

And from a wider angle...

58961754.jpg

Reactions: dorgs, Stevo985, lloydie1994 and 6 others
I think these are the closest so far to what my car will look like... looking good! Though mine is sport trim and not those wheels, still on the lookout for any sport trim 5 door scuba blue pics with the standard wheels on there!

When I was looking at the colours I thought I can't change from blue but I have to say I do like the colour. will keep my eye out for a sport trim.

I think these are the closest so far to what my car will look like... looking good! Though mine is sport trim and not those wheels, still on the lookout for any sport trim 5 door scuba blue pics with the standard wheels on there!

Mine are just that on page 7 of this thread.

I have seen some scuba blue pics posted by a3sportbackrob in thread 48hrs of ownership, post #9. It's around April time, not sure of the type of a3 sportback. Sorry, I don't know how to provide a link.

I think the camera white balance is affecting the car colour quite a bit. First photograph looks closer to a proper WB.

you might be right, i remembered this setting after i had taken all the pictures.

Ordered my 3 door hatch in glacier white 2.0tdi yesterday ! So excited but not pleased with the delivery date being week 48 :( but I'm sure it will be worth it. Had the sd card based nav and privacy glass as extras with the s-line suspension.
I'm currently driving a 2.0tdi 170 a3 8p sport back ATM so hope the power difference isn't major but I've read figures of it being up to speed with it. Have got the Audi sound system in my current car so hoping the standard system in the new one is as good.. Anyone got any info on whether you notice the difference between the 2? Am I going to notice a major difference?

Thanks

I've seen videos of the old 170 golf vs the new 150 A3 and the 0-60 was near as makes no difference identical

That's good to hear.. Any info on the sound system anyone?