So... After thinking about it for a while, im tempted to move from my current 1.8Tfsi Black Edition A3 to the new A3 shape... Had my current A3 for around 18months now and starting to get bored. I keep looking at the A5 and then thinking I don't need a bigger car. I'm trying to save for a house so have downsized on the engine to make better use of the cheaper running costs. I will probably end up slapping a remap on at some point.
Anyway, here is the spec I'm thinking of:
It's coming out to about £30k online which I'm sure I can get down through broker / dealer contacts...
- S line 1.4 TFSI cylinder on demand S tronic 140 PS
- Daytona Grey, pearl effect
- Material: Biathlon cloth/leather with S line embossing
- Seats: Black
- Dashboard: Black-Black
- Carpet: Black
- Headliner: Black Equipment
- Audi Parking System Plus
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Black Styling package
- Comfort package
- Cruise control
- Door mirrors – electrically adjustable, folding and heated
- Technology package with Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi Connect
Any thoughts on the above from current A3 owners... Anything that I should really be adding?