MY14

RossR

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just signed up to the forum as I've ordered a new Sportback this morning. I'll post a separate thread with the spec I chose. However the dealership were unable to place the order with Audi as the system is in a state of flux as they transition to the new model year.

They mentioned the addition of DAB as standard and some "other changes" but didn't hint at any price increase. (They'd already approved me for the finance at the agreed price.)

I also noticed a new option for "Drive select and Magnetic Ride". I think the price was over £900. (This was on an S-Line so the drive select is standard)

They've been told by Audi to try again on Monday at the earliest.

Ross

Hi everyone,

I've just signed up to the forum as I've ordered a new Sportback this morning. I'll post a separate thread with the spec I chose. However the dealership were unable to place the order with Audi as the system is in a state of flux as they transition to the new model year.

They mentioned the addition of DAB as standard and some "other changes" but didn't hint at any price increase. (They'd already approved me for the finance at the agreed price.)

I also noticed a new option for "Drive select and Magnetic Ride". I think the price was over £900. (This was on an S-Line so the drive select is standard)

They've been told by Audi to try again on Monday at the earliest.

Ross

Dealers are normally given a document around this time which details the changes for all the range for the next Model Year. Production of the MY14 cars will start around the end of June or early July.

MY2014 should start from build week 22 which should be the last week of May (Week Numbers for 2013) . According to the dealer MY update info the DAB was listed as a new addition with no price hike on the sportback from week 22 build. No other major upgrades listed. Dealer held off putting my order through to Audi until this week to make sure it was a MY2014 car to grab the DAB - seemed crazy not to for the sake of a couple of weeks.

MY2014 should start from build week 22 which should be the last week of May (Week Numbers for 2013) . According to the dealer MY update info the DAB was listed as a new addition with no price hike on the sportback from week 22 build. No other major upgrades listed. Dealer held off putting my order through to Audi until this week to make sure it was a MY2014 car to grab the DAB - seemed crazy not to for the sake of a couple of weeks.

Do you know if this is also the case for hatchback cars? Or is there a different date for the 3 door cars including the DAB radio as standard?

Do you know if this is also the case for hatchback cars? Or is there a different date for the 3 door cars including the DAB radio as standard?

not sure about the 3 door but suspect that the build week change is the same. The DAB inclusion wasn't specific to e sportback after all.
probably best to confirm with a dealer you trust.

Other than the free DAB...does anyone know what else has changed in the MY14 model?