Hi all, I'm new on here although I have been reading for the past few weeks and taking notes!
I borrowed an A3 SE 3 door for a weekend from an Audi dealership at the beginning of February, and after 300 miles and many hours I knew this needed to be my new car (company car).
2 litre diesel was very economical, and felt almost as strong as my old Leon FR+ (which had 20bhp more).
The spec on the SE was pretty good, although this demo had (not unusually) a lot of extras. But for me, as a mid-20s aspiration sort that had a rather lovely Special Edition Fabia vRS TDI as his first company car few years back, the sporty looks and spec of the S-line was what I fancied.
After a lot of back and forth with the dealer, and a test drive of a Mk7 Golf (great, but really not on the same level as the A3 in terms of interior quality and general aesthetics), I got the deal I needed on the A3 I wanted
A3 Sportback S-Line 2.0 TDI
Expected at the dealer 7th May, and I am really looking forward to it!
- Misano red pear - I think the press cars look great
- Aluminium roof rails - putting bikes on roof will look neater
- Privacy glass - keeps prying eyes off bikes/kit in the back
- Interior lighting pack - looked cracking on the demo
- SD nav - it's free until the end of this month, and works really well
- B&O sound system - 705w and some more LEDs, it would be rude not to
- Comfort pack - parking sensors were a must, as was cruise