Bit of a Christmas dubstep mix :-D

Olly P

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi
Reaction score
New dubstep mix if anyones interested :-D

http://www.mediafire.com/?nznhinzinzi

...::: Olly P's - Christmas Dubstep Mix 2009 :::...

Datsik, Flux Pavilion - Crunch
Datsik - Retreat
Skream - Oskilatah
AntiSerum - Skull F***ed
The Others - Ganja Man
Caspa - My Pet Monster
Datsik - Galvanize
Vaski - Get Down
Skism - Back Off
The Others - Everybody do the Super Skank
Caspa - Ohh R Ya
Excision - Know You
Skizm - Rise of the Idiots
Datsik - Game Over
Excision, Datsik - Invaders
Bar 9 - Midnight
Rob Sparx - What you Gonna Do
Rusko - Sound Guy is my Target

... Hope You Enjoy the Mix, Please Let Me Know What You Think!

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!!!

Someone else who loves their dubstep!

Cheers Olly, will download it when i get home ;)

Some good tracks, i do love Datsik at the moment

Should try and get hold of some Dayn stuff, a 16 year old from Norway i think, and also Sinister Souls stuff is just unbelieveably silly if you like that sort of stuff

OOO OOO, and Koan sound, a pair of 17 year olds making some filth at the moment, and Flux Pavillion also

Have no idea about the names, but I do like a bit of Dubstep also, so it's transferring to my iPod as I type, thanks dude!!!

Benga is overrated IMO

I know most dubstep is a bit repetative, but Benga is literally the same 4 bars over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over :wacko:

Benga is overrated IMO

I know most dubstep is a bit repetative, but Benga is literally the same 4 bars over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over :wacko:

meh, i listen to Dubstep when i'm doing work or driving, usually just background noise.

Will have a listen to this lot later :salute:

Anybody heard of sukh knight? he does some cool tunes!

Anybody heard of sukh knight? he does some cool tunes!

Oh yes! Some quality tunes!

16BIT makes some siiiick tunes as well! Look for this on YouTube...

"16BIT - Swine Flu"

It will make you want to smash your face into your desk - pure sourface FILTH!!

Anyone into their drum and bass as well? If not, check out Hospital Records - probably the best dnb out there in my opinion!

wow ... superb dude ...

thanks for sharing the link here .....

i really like to listen music .......

HOW did i miss this... gotta love a bit of dubstep.. i cant stopp listning to Plummet - Damaged (Blinding Lights Remix)

praaapa fat tune!

nice mix olly