Deadmau5

If it is supposed to be pronounced "deadmouse" why not just spell it that way?

Is it because of my ages I don't get it?:sorry:

deadmau5.jpg

He is a very attractive young man.....

Good with the tunage though Kudos to him

Last edited:
I DO !!!!

Last single (I remember) was superb and current one (with the guy from Pendulum) is an awesome tune as well :) really must d/l some more of his tunes

I'm a big fan! Saw him a little while ago at the Electric Ballroom in Camden and I've got tickets to see him in Leeds next month.

I much prefered Ghosts & Stuff before he put lyrics with it though!

Deadmau5 has been releasing tracks for years now but only in the last year or 2 has started coming away with some belters.. Unfortunately he's going down the tech-house route now but does occasionaly get back to electro.. Ghosts n Stuff was an amazing track until they put that abomination of a vocal over it. I made a bootleg of it with a vocal from another of his tracks which works well but nothing will beat the original.

Some great tracks on `Random Album title`.
Stumbled across his stuff on line and downloaded the album on spec, was impressed.
Couple of cack tunes, bit too wacky for my taste, but the good ones are great.
Never heard of him before that.
Would be interested to hear his back catalogue.

Fave album at the minute is Cicada, Oh and GU Digitized.

cheers
Paul

Yeh I dont like the vocals they are putting on the latest tracks. Thinks its just to help get it in the mainstream.

Saw him a while ago up here. Not bad.

Off to see him in Brighton in October, prefer my music a bit harder but I like some of his tracks and its only a tenner.

Also its at Digital which is supposed to be a pretty good venue according to a couple of mates.

Yea, saw him at Glastonbury this year, seemed pretty good

Yeah i love his music, altho likewise, not too mental on his lyrical standards.

I saw him in Ibiza last year, was awesome, and camden a little while back...was a wicked night.

I like his latest album, however i prefer the more minimal techno kind of beats...

Sven Vath is my god of all DJ's...