Michael Jackson

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Any MJ fans out there? OK the guy hasn't had much good press of late, and I wouldn't want to comment on the type of person he is, simply because I don't know.

But I'm a fan of his music, certainly his early stuff, later stuff with the Earth Song and Heal the World was ok I guess.

Getting on a bit now @50, but he's just announced 10 Shows which are probably going to be his last as an Artist, anyone here thinking of going?

http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/

Defo a fan of his early days, especially the Jackson 5 stuff, still kicking his tunes in my car today, he ha a lot of 'feel good' tunes.

I was thinking of going, but the timings not right for me, and the O2 arena is just way too much of a mission to get to!!

If it was at the NEC, i would defo be up for it...hopefully he will be able to perform like he used to, as opossed to what he did when he did the earth song/heal the world at those awards a few years ago...that was a major letdown!!

I'm a fan of his middle/early days. I thought he'd be done really! Fair play to him for the new shows. I dont really get into his life story or what he's allegedly done, all I know is his music is good! Same as nilz really, still got his music in my car :)

The media were determined to nail him as a child molester, for this reason alone I've kept an open mind...I love his 80s stuff, "Thriller" and "Bad" were my first 2 records when I was a nipper

I'd like to go see for sure

Haha, KFC, NEC (Nilz Eats Chicken) :)

Its all the same isnt it??? LOL

I was a fan of Jacko's...but all that child molestin stuff - no smoke without fire and all that....
I would like to see his show but O2 is too far from us up norf.....

Will still try and get a couple of tickets tho....just to put on E-bay......

Yeah I was a fan of his early stuff and the bought a few of his 80s discs the wife has said she wants to go to the O2 arena to see him so I may go.But I don't think he looked too well in that brief TV interview remains to be seen if tour goes ahead, or he may do a few gigs and quit.

So did anyone get any tix then, as they are all sold out now!!!

I was a fan of Jacko's...but all that child molestin stuff - no smoke without fire and all that....
I would like to see his show but O2 is too far from us up norf.....

Will still try and get a couple of tickets tho....just to put on E-bay......

Here here, i wouldn't pay a penny to a paedo - which he blatantly is!