The Killers live

A3quattro

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone went to see the killers at the Nec on thurs or fri? I went on thurs and it was awesome. I saw them at v in 2007 and loved it. I thought the atmosphere on thurs was electric, they just blasted tune after tune and i'm still buzzing!! Real good value for money!!
Tried to get tickets for some of their other gigs, but no joy!

tried to get tickets a few years ago when they were playing in Glasgow but snapped up quick & were crazy on ebay. Think their newer album is far more melow than previous two but I'm sure they would still be brilliant in concert.

Just enjoyed Keane last month & Snow Patrol last week in concert!

I seen the Killers in Belfast last Saturday night and they were brilliant. Put on a really good show and good sound too.

Going to see Snow Patrol soon too :yahoo:

Yeah i think you're right about their latest album, which is one thing why i think they are great. They can turn their hand to a varied style of music and still produce quality songs.
Would love to see snow patrol, i think they are in birmingham soon, but not got any tickets :sadlike:

Going to see them on Thursday - who supported and what were they like. It's Louis XIV at the AECC apparently.

Me and the missus was there on Thursdat at the NEC and we loved it, they are amazing, we also managed to get tickets to see them at the MEN next Monday so we are sooooooo looking forward to it!

Simply awesome band!

Yeah the support was louis XIV. They were ok to be honest, but so want to see the killers again. They are going to be at "v" apparently this year. Hmmmm get that phone on re-dial i think for the usual nightmare of trying to get tickets!

when we went to see the stereophonics a couple of months ago they had the enemies (sp) as the support act, it was like seeing 2 wicked bands for the same price!

Lol buckas about the killers drummer!!! Seeing oasis at wembly in the summer. They are supported by the enemy and kasabian. should be wicked

went to see them again at the MEN, was on the top tier so it was ****** scary but like usual they were again sensational, not as good as the NEC as the MEN is much bigger so the noise isn't as great but the killers are simply legends!

The Killers are awesome live.
i'm a massive fan, can't wait for the next album/tour