Music in Clubs

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
When you go out clubbing, what sort of music do you like to dance to??

I went out to Oceana in Birmingham last week and the range of music there was excellent, it really ranged from dance, to rave, old skool, r&B, Hip Hop and even some good ol' DnB :rockwoot:

This was all in one room as well, rather than having to go from one room to another to get a specific type of music.

Dance, R&B mainly...
Can't go without some cheesey old school pop though!

I dance to anything, i DJ!
I live in Birmingham, its probably got one of the best clubbing atmospheres ive been to. I have free tickets to get into oceana but ive never been!
I love old skool niche, like Organ House and all that. Nothing beats it!

Yea we had free tickets to it as well, so was pretty good as just walked in, thats always good when there is a queue :)

Where do you DJ, what sort of music do you do??

Im more of a Bhangra man myself, but the scene is pretty dead on a clubbing scene and the nights are normally riddled with fights!!!

I do like a good night of DnB, but as mentioned above buy MB, im getting old as well, so it can get a bit much after 10 minutes...lol

Oceana is wicked.... I like the range of music...

Dance / R&B in the ice house and you can't beat a bit of cheese in the disco room though after a few drinks!

Can't beat a bit of Godskitchen though....:beerchug:

Couldnt think of much worse than nights out in Oceana et all! But each to their own.

Personally i love Fabric in London, especially on Fridays, thats DnB. Also the clubs in Ibiza (Pacha, Amnesia, El Divino, DC10) are on a different level!

Well I dont think ill be hurrying back to Oceana, just too many kids in there...was like a school disco in there!!

However the music was very varied which was good as we were in a crowd and not everyones music taste is the same...so worked a treat on the night.

Couldnt think of much worse than nights out in Oceana et all! But each to their own.

Personally i love Fabric in London, especially on Fridays, thats DnB. Also the clubs in Ibiza (Pacha, Amnesia, El Divino, DC10) are on a different level!

aaaaah Fabric - my old haunt. Great choice. Also did Ibiza 3 years running from '97 to '99 so love the old Trance.

Fave DJ's have to be; TIESTO!

I dont dance... Im too cool for that..
*aka can't unless chemically aided*

tech/deep/electro house! its also wat i mix so i love it,loved ibiza last year!all day sessions at space were amazing! i just love the house music vibe and i always will :music:

I mix techno and minimal tech and some tec house,

Out to ibiza this year (august) large party of us in a villa,

Im just listening to space ibiza open party live right now actually:-

http://www.ibizaglobalradio.com/

Fav Dj`s has to be steve lawler and richie hawtin

:)

Fav Dj`s has to be steve lawler and richie hawtin

:)

<3 Richie Hawtin...

Going on my annual Rave-a-thon round Germany in August, cant wait to see Carl Cox, Hawtin, Sven Vath, DJ Rush etc etc...

As for clubbing sometimes go Birmingham for the Custard Factory and Rainbow Warehouse, kinda prefer London though as it has a bigger Techno scene, love going Mass, Hidden, Fabric, Club 414, SeOne etc etc :)

hmmm yh richie smashes it, BUT ricardo villalobos, luciano and loco dice are my faves :) in fact theres loads lol

hmmm yh richie smashes it, BUT ricardo villalobos, luciano and loco dice are my faves :) in fact theres loads lol

Went and saw Adam Beyer and Carl Lekebusch at Fabric for my 30th last December, was pretty awesome, just wished Beyer played in the UK a bit more, seen Villalobos quite a few times in Germany when he was a bit unknown...