UK Garage

Shy19s

Oil running through my veins.
Reaction score
Great back in the day, is it dead now? Obvioulsy classics will never die, but where are the good new songs?

I got a new tune called re - e - ewind or something like that....lol....i was into it bigtime about 8 year ago, but it has died a death i thinks.....

Im sure I had that off a free CD before it was anywhere near mainstream... before even he was mainstream. I think it was a Ministry CD?

yeah, what ever happened to DJ luck and MC Neat and the like....havent heard a good garage tune for ages

one of my favourite tunes of all time was NNG feat Kallahan "right before my eyes"- gonna have to raid my CD collection and dig it out-

Still have around 300 UK garage vinyls and my decks.... think garage has died and been replaced with Grime and Bassline. I.e T2 with Heartbroken and H two O with What's it Gonna Be.

I have some UK Garage:

51%2B4iaz-REL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Oh wait sorry thats my Cheese collection I always get the two confused....

Back about 10 years ago now i used to bunk off school and go round an older friend of mines house and listen to him mixing garage, He had this one tune which i loved... all i remember is that it was star wars themed. It may have even been called star wars but i cannot find it anywhere... searched for hours but no luck.

Anyone know what its called or even know what i'm talking about??!! I remember it being quite dark with a bad **** b line

Bad tune!

it all became grime and bass line now

not the same as good old uk garage

still some websites where you can get it and clubs putting it on

Still have around 300 UK garage vinyls and my decks.... think garage has died and been replaced with Grime and Bassline. I.e T2 with Heartbroken and H two O with What's it Gonna Be.

any for sale