Queen fans

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
any Queen fans on here? One of the greatest bands ever IMO :rock:

I think they are ok, had some good tunes, however my best memory of Queen, is the car scene from Waynes World!! LOL

I think they are ok, had some good tunes, however my best memory of Queen, is the car scene from Waynes World!! LOL

Agreed! I remember a couple of mates and I doing exactly that down the A19 a year or so before Wayne's World came out...

There is something very scary about the video for 'I Want To Break Free', with John Deacon as the 'sexy' schoolgirl. A fantastic vid though.

In fact, I just copied GH1 & GH2 onto my USB stick last weekend for use on my XcarLink...

Cheers,

Agreed! I remember a couple of mates and I doing exactly that down the A19 a year or so before Wayne's World came out...

There is something very scary about the video for 'I Want To Break Free', with John Deacon as the 'sexy' schoolgirl. A fantastic vid though.

In fact, I just copied GH1 & GH2 onto my USB stick last weekend for use on my XcarLink...

Cheers,
Not quite - Roger Taylor was the schoolgirl

I've seen them a few times - unfortunately never with Freddie. Got tickets to see them at the O2 on 13th October. Looking forward to the new Album out in August...

Yup...
qdrag.jpg

Would have loved to have seen them live with Freddie.

New singer just isn't the same.

Anyone here seen We Will Rock You? That was pretty good, Ben Elton wrote it so was pretty funny and obviously the songs were great being Queen.

"Now I'm Here" was played yesterday on R2, earlier in the day "C-Lebrity" the new single was played.

All I can say is that the new track sounds like a bloated, corny, indulgent pastiche on the original queen sound. In my honest opinion Queen should have been left as legends after the release of "Days of our lives".

Queen were legends. But sorry Paul, Roger, John and Brian, your time was yesterday.

Just my view.

Queen are fantastic IMHO one of the best groups ever Sadly I didn't get into their music until after Freddie died I would love to have seen them live. I love listening to them in the car although I have to be carful as I tend to get faster with the music!!!!

THe new song is ok but thats all I don't class them as Queen anymore. No one will ever replace Freddie he was a increadable talent and NO ONE will ever be as good as he was a born entertainer. If he was still alive and touring with queen I would be there no matter how much the tickets cost!!!