Scottish band; We were Kings.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Anyone heard of them? They have been around a wee while but I am liking what I hear although there aren't many good quality videos of them, trying to rectify that through a friend who has contacts.
Here's a couple of songs; We Were Kings - Windows - YouTube Song's called; Windows.
or a sad one, Only thh good die young; (Once) We Were Kings - Only The Good Die Young (Alternative Video) - YouTube
Think they would be good live, just back from the Looe festival, good old skool guitar band, appreciate comments, cheers.

Reactions: Sandra
I enjoyed Only The Good Die Young :icon_thumright:

Anyone heard of them? They have been around a wee while but I am liking what I hear although there aren't many good quality videos of them, trying to rectify that through a friend who has contacts.
Here's a couple of songs; We Were Kings - Windows - YouTube Song's called; Windows.
or a sad one, Only thh good die young; (Once) We Were Kings - Only The Good Die Young (Alternative Video) - YouTube
Think they would be good live, just back from the Looe festival, good old skool guitar band, appreciate comments, cheers.

I have heard them before, did they ever play at King Tuts? :) x

If anyone's interested, there's an Only the good die young EP on i-tunes, proper digital quality, almost forgot what a difference it makes.
A girl I work with knows the band and was roadie-ing with them at Looe, we've been trying to get them to put better quality vids up, would make such a difference, the real gig, shaky camera muffled music only works for so long, then you want a proper listen, well at least I do!