What you listening to today

First post on this thread.

Not sure how well known they'll to ASN but a group I've always likes, the Blue Nile, had released a remastered recording of a couple of their early albums with each coming a bonus disc......so I treated myself to copy of the remastered 'A Walk Across The Rooftops' and never heard the album or the truly awsome track 'Tinsel Town In The Rain' sound so good :thumbsup:

THE BLUE NILE -- TINSEL TOWN IN THE RAIN - YouTube

So I guess that's my listening sorted out for this weekend trouble is I may now need to order the other album 'Hats' now :detective2:

Reactions: markos72
Welcome to the music thread, we have a good range of choice music in here, always cool to have someone new come along and give us some new stuff to listen too. Dont be a stranger. Have a look at a new trance mix thread, posted by our very own FranA3, be prepared to be amazed by his talent. :) x

Reactions: shariain and PjDali
First post on this thread.

Not sure how well known they'll to ASN but a group I've always likes, the Blue Nile, had released a remastered recording of a couple of their early albums with each coming a bonus disc......so I treated myself to copy of the remastered 'A Walk Across The Rooftops' and never heard the album or the truly awsome track 'Tinsel Town In The Rain' sound so good :thumbsup:

THE BLUE NILE -- TINSEL TOWN IN THE RAIN - YouTube

So I guess that's my listening sorted out for this weekend trouble is I may now need to order the other album 'Hats' now :detective2:

Try this out, lot of banter as well as quality music in the link below. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/music/145094-new-trance-mix-me-9.html#post1766163

Hi PjDali welcome to the music threads, I like that Tinsel Town song :icon_thumright:

Sandra said it for me… “ Don’t be a stranger” its always nice to here what others are listening to.

Reactions: PjDali

Last edited by a moderator:

Listening too Biffy Clyro's new album called opposites today. There are some really good tracks on it.

anyone into a bit of funk ?

rock candy funk party : we want grooove

some cool tracks

A little haunting tune this morning. Most enjoyable listening. :) x

chris needs on radio wales. Since its st davids day, they playing welsh music. Enjoyable. :) x

dancing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Attachments

• dancing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif
    11 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: Sandra
​Hey Spooky, Naughty boy is good and Daft Punk is one of my personal favourites. Good choices there. :) x

all three albums - don't know what made them pop into my head today but just fancied a bit of Audioslave

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost and markos72