FEW REMIXED TRACKS AND MASH-UPS FROM MYSELF :)

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
HEY GUYS! OUTSIDE THE AUDI-SPORT BUBBLE IAM INFACT A LEEDS BASED DJ/PRODUCER.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VIDS ON YOUTUBE , SOUNDS ON SOUNDCLOUD IF YOU REALLY LIKE UM, YOU CAN EVEN BUY THEM FROM BIGTUNESMP3

LINKS-

DJ Craig Cull's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Craig Cull & Nath HUD - You Cant Change Me (Mash Up) by DJ Craig Cull on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/artists/ -cull/

RUI DE SILVA - TOUCH ME (MASH - UP) CRAIG CULL & NATH HUD - YouTube
Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining (Craig Cull Remix) - YouTube

ANY COMMENTS WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS LOL, ALSO ON SOUNDCLOUD FIND MY FREE MIX DOWNLOADS!! ENJOY :)

Hi mate, just checked out some of your stuff on SC, the mix you put up last week is pretty bass-heavy, not bad at all :D Except for that remix of Sincere, don't mess with the classics :p (it's only garage tune ever made that I actually like). If you like the bass heavy stuff check out the noises coming out of Bristol at the moment, particularly Eats Everything, tres bon indeed.

Do you have the samples you used for the Touch Me mash up? Always loved that vocal, I'd love to get a techie remix of that going.

Hi mate, just checked out some of your stuff on SC, the mix you put up last week is pretty bass-heavy, not bad at all :D Except for that remix of Sincere, don't mess with the classics :p (it's only garage tune ever made that I actually like). If you like the bass heavy stuff check out the noises coming out of Bristol at the moment, particularly Eats Everything, tres bon indeed.

Do you have the samples you used for the Touch Me mash up? Always loved that vocal, I'd love to get a techie remix of that going.

hi mate, just seen this, glad you like! I do agree that a lot of the classics should left alone :) shame some of the producers can't just do that haha! Can you send me a link plz mate, so I can check out the sounds of Bristol :)